Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:17 pm
"He's sleeping, the tub of lard. Oof!" Kit managed to flip the sleeping cat over, so that she was cradling him. "Silly kitty." she started petting his belly, and that produced an enormous purr. "For now, I'm fine, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:48 pm
She rummaged through her pocket finding the 100 gold handing it to the nice lady with a wide smile as her eyes turned black she took the goblet in her hand and drank from it taking special care to not drop any in her excitement, she looks up at the lady as she finishes the drink, wiping her mouth gently with her hankie she speaks again in her hushed Irish accent "thank you kindly miss that was very refreshing, and yes times have been rough since they closed but I manage like the rest of us. Would it be a bother if I stuck around for a bit its getting awful cold outside"  

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 pm

I must...raid..the...sweets pantry!
/channels the spirits of her ancestral pastry ninjas/

/sneaks through customers taking care not to step on anyone/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:17 am
Tainii tilted her head, listening as the woman stroked her cat. "You really do love your cat anyway, though." she pointed out, letting loose a small giggle.
Kitalpha Hart

She turned to the other customer with a smile and accepted the gold, immediately putting it in the cash register. She shook her head at the last sentence that the apparent Irish woman spoke. "The NSTG's a family! Stick around and chat, nobody minds. And when the members don't have a home in towns, they laze around in the forums and stay overnight!" she said. It was true; she had once found one of the newer members sleeping under a chair!
WickedClover

Before the girl could get to the counter, Tainii stopped her in her traps with a single hand. She gave an intimidatingly sparkly smile, that almost showed her angered forum. "Setsu, where do you think you're going?" she asked.
Setsunasa

Avi reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:57 am
She giggled slightly and that worried look that was recently on her face slowly faded, she had never experienced such a kindness like this and leaned back into the bar stool with a half smile half smirk upon her pale face she felt like she could finally relax for a little while and not watch her back, she stretched and yawned a bit,"Thank you miss for such kindness, would there happen to be a place I could rest my head for a little bit in safety? You mentioned the ones without homes stayed over night in the forums, would you recommend anything specific if it's not to much of a bother?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:31 am
MystMist sneaks into the bar, sits down on the floor in a corner and begins to write poems.  

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:07 pm
"Yes. He's a fat fuzzball, so I lug him around. My friend, who becomes a neko, is out, otherwise he'd be with me as well. Oh well."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:41 pm
Mystmist approaches slowly from behind and begins to pat the cat and tries to remain unnoticed.  

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Acknowledged Now

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:08 pm
"Hello?" Hex peaked his head inside the bar, surprised to find people. Walking up to the counter, he adjusted his pony-tailed red hair, and gave a smile. "I'd like a Sierra Mist please!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm
Tainii shrugged. "It's no problem, really! People like to stay overnight in the forums, but we do also have beds upstairs for people that get to drunk." she giggled at the end of her sentence. She slipped some gold of her own into the cash register and started fixing a cup of mixed sodas for herself. She wasn't exactly old enough to drink, having turned 16 two days ago, but she somehow was placed in the bar to work. Not that it mattered to her, anyway.
WickedClover

She couldn't help but giggle. "So you have to drag around two kitties?" She almost didn't notice Mystmist approach to pet the woman's cat, but she did and looked at him quizzically for a moment, but then her attention was drawn to a male who made a beeline for the counter.
Kitalpha Hart

Waving a free hand in the air and holding her cup of mixed drinks in her other, Tainii greeted him with a warm smile. "One Sierra Mist, coming right up!" She placed her glass on the table beside the cash register and spun on her heel to grab an empty one, and began to fill it with soda. With the drink near the brim of the cup, she turned and slid the cup over to the man that sat cheerfully behind the counter. "What's up?" she asked.
Hexcat123

Avi reference:

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:57 pm
Kit chortled. "The neko takes care of himself. Plus, keeping a stash of chocolate chip cookies always helps."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 pm
Tainii

~Hex~
After jumping at the suddenness, he gave a laugh and smiled. "Thanks!" Taking the drink, he took a sip and looked around some more.  

Acknowledged Now

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm
She chuckled and pretended not to notice the lady drinking, she nodded her head at her "thank you kindly for the drink, would it be to much to ask to sleep a few hours in one of the beds if they are free, I have a long trip in front of me. I um " she coughed a little " I came into some gold recently so I can pay some if needed, but I need to save some for where my travel is taking me"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:01 pm
MystMist sits down at the bar, this time confidently "As it is talk like a pirate day, I would like to have a bottle of your oldest rum please"  

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 pm
The woman's hearty chortle made Tainii want to laugh as well. It was so cute! "Well, if he doesn't lay off of the cookies, you'll be having to carry around more weight." she replied, cracking a grin.
Kitalpha Hart

"So, have you been around the NSTG often?" she asked, tilting her head with a friendly smile.
Hexcat123

Tainii shrugged at the woman's question. "You don't really have to ask. People just wander up there and flop on an empty bed. If there are none, there's always a pile of blankets in the corner that you can use to make a futon." The woman's traveling had Tainii curious; she had always wanted to travel, but never had the chance to since she worked in quite a few guilds. "Where are you headed?"
WickedClover

As MystMist came back to the bar again, Tainii smiled. "Aye, sir!" she turned on her heel and smoothed her hand along the shelf, reaching to the far back until she grabbed a hold of a jug. Pulling it out, she checked the date. "Hmm, there's an older one somewhere back there..." she mumbled as she set the bottle aside and reached again. This time, she produced a fat bottle that was full with rum. "Found it!" She poured the contents into a mug and slid it over to MystMist. "It's a bit expensive; is 60,000 gold okay?" she asked, peering at him.
MystMist

Avi reference:
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games