Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I will have to do research on this.
XD Well you put it that way.
o.o those shorts were my first item *cries in a corner*
As long as it's good something and not a bad something.
Go take a poll in one of the threads. Do you get a bonus or does it come from your posting gold?
XD
I said shirt not shorts! I love the shorts!
That's all I hope for.
Me answer a poll!? Don't say such things!
He didn't care he didn't have a personality.
Oh....yeah I never owned one of those ^^;
Well that and some cranberry juice.
You said you would do research.
Aww~ mules have feelings too.
Eheh, wouldn't doubt it. ^^;;
Oh. Yes. That would make a very good day. Yup.
yes but the lader not the poll thing!
this was before the mules act of 2005.
It looks weird :/
^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:39 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
That would be too enertaining for him u.u'''
*slouches* That's what people tell me.
~
Yep. Spandex is a privilage not a right.
More entertaining than wires?
^____^ And yet you come back. <33
x____X And that's where I leave.
He just likes to see us work ^^;
I don't see you running away.
It's a quote from Hackers.
Well then, put him in a cubicle and cut a little wondow out for him.
I've given up. u.u
I've heard it before. I just.. ew.

Then he would be too easy of a target.
Smart girl.
XD Well it's the truth.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:40 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
What type of shoe? Is this the item you were talking about the other day?
Yeah~ I mentioned it the other day. It's a certain pair of purple shoes. I've drooled over them since my gavsim days, but never had any purple to pair them with. But now I do.
Purple shoes exist? o.o
Did you buy them?
O: Many purple shoes exist. But these are the best ones. Female only though. ^^;; Cute little high heels. ;D
No. ;___; Like I said, they were gone when I clicked to buy them. D;
sounds groovy.
How epicly sad.
Indeed they are. And it is. Yup. So close~ Oh well.
^^ you will have to show me once you get them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
n.n;;
I bet @.@
Oh yes I agree. You cna't pull ogg the gangster look anymore XD
~
Um would it kill you to know I don't have that song?
That's what those boxes were for! *gonk*

XD Well then *clears throat* Water is the basic medium in which all reactions in the body takes place.
XD ...That's the plus side of boxers acting as pants though. x.x
O.O No, but it's a very good song. Honest. truly a must get. Download it the next time you download songs.
Beware of sisters bearing boxes. o_o
Wow I actualy didn't know that. Very interesting indeed.
Well then they aren't acting like pants if pants can go ontop of it.
I got it two secounds after I typed that XD I know all the words to get back on the subject.
I actually cleared one of her boxes the other day XD We cleaned the kichen area so mars would have a place to put her junk i mean projects.
Ah, while that's true... Just think about it. And how scientists are always trying to see if other planets contain water... because that means it's possible for life to exist there. ^^
Exactly. I'd rather not see boxers peeking out from under pants.
XD Well, I was just using it as an example of a song with words that I do not understand because it's in a different language. I'll make up my own words or hum along to it in mid sentence. i have to like the song though. And again, it depends on the situation. I'll make sure not to do that if something serious is going on~
Excellent song. Good thing you have it now. :3
XD i guess it's only right that it's your turn now.

And~ I must be off. G'night. :]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:51 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
n.n;;
I bet @.@
Oh yes I agree. You cna't pull ogg the gangster look anymore XD
~
Um would it kill you to know I don't have that song?
That's what those boxes were for! *gonk*

XD Well then *clears throat* Water is the basic medium in which all reactions in the body takes place.
XD ...That's the plus side of boxers acting as pants though. x.x
O.O No, but it's a very good song. Honest. truly a must get. Download it the next time you download songs.
Beware of sisters bearing boxes. o_o
I got it two secounds after I typed that XD I know all the words to get back on the subject.
I actually cleared one of her boxes the other day XD We cleaned the kichen area so mars would have a place to put her junk i mean projects.
Ah, while that's true... Just think about it. And how scientists are always trying to see if other planets contain water... because that means it's possible for life to exist there. ^^
XD Well, I was just using it as an example of a song with words that I do not understand because it's in a different language. I'll make up my own words or hum along to it in mid sentence. i have to like the song though. And again, it depends on the situation. I'll make sure not to do that if something serious is going on~

Well people thing mars does but that's just frozen nitigen not water. And Venus might have. Since venus is just a picture of earth in the future XD
aww you take all the fun out of it.
I caught jade dancing in the living room so don't feel bad.
It's a goos scene where it's played. Ofcousre in flcl every scene is a good one.
*gonk*

Night ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:29 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^
Wait~ then what else were we talking about?
And yet mules continue to be treated poorly.
It really does. It folds and lifts up in funny places.

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:32 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I've given up. u.u

Smart girl.
XD Well it's the truth.
Well then... give him some string instead.
She can't outrun those feet. ^.~
Yeah... I would just like that image out of my head though. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:44 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Well people thing mars does but that's just frozen nitigen not water. And Venus might have. Since venus is just a picture of earth in the future XD
It's a goos scene where it's played. Ofcousre in flcl every scene is a good one.
*gonk*

Night ^^
@Other post: Last night before logging out, she again checked the market to see that a pair was just added. ...And assumed that it was the @#$% who stole her shoes, didn't like them, and put them back up for a higher price. XD She does that all the time, so she has no room to talk. Anyway, she quickly threw on an outfit with her new shoes and logged out. :]
Heheh, I know it's good and all to see this stuff and test the theories we have about how life started here, and fun to see if the other planets contain the same starters... but even if they do, it will be billions of years before it even evolves into, like, a cell or multicellular. ...And they most likely won't have the ability to communicate with us anyway. I'd like them to trip some switch, turn off some cloaking device and find out that other life exists out there. XD;; Now that would be exciting.
She has a way of doing that.
But i would think that that helps make up for your listening to the Spice Girls...
Really? O: I wasn't sure if I'd heard it on FLCL. Darn, I'd probably remember the scene if it's something I saw~ just 'cause I like the song so much. :3
o.o

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:51 am
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^
Too early @.@ the light! The light *looks at the time* Oh it's only 8:40 am...
The going into the arena and seeing if it takes from your post count ^^ See i was paying attention.
Change takes time.
it reminds me of a shirt off of Benny and June

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:54 am
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I've given up. u.u

Smart girl.
XD Well it's the truth.
That might work. But that just get's us off task when we should be working on the battle system.
It's not exactly out running it's like in old cartoons when the cat runs and runs and enters a room and the mouse is there waiting.
Oh. Well I don't have that. The image I get is of my friend Mo in highheals.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:03 am
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*gonk*

Night ^^
@Other post: Last night before logging out, she again checked the market to see that a pair was just added. ...And assumed that it was the @#$% who stole her shoes, didn't like them, and put them back up for a higher price. XD She does that all the time, so she has no room to talk. Anyway, she quickly threw on an outfit with her new shoes and logged out. :]
Heheh, I know it's good and all to see this stuff and test the theories we have about how life started here, and fun to see if the other planets contain the same starters... but even if they do, it will be billions of years before it even evolves into, like, a cell or multicellular. ...And they most likely won't have the ability to communicate with us anyway. I'd like them to trip some switch, turn off some cloaking device and find out that other life exists out there. XD;; Now that would be exciting.
But i would think that that helps make up for your listening to the Spice Girls...
Really? O: I wasn't sure if I'd heard it on FLCL. Darn, I'd probably remember the scene if it's something I saw~ just 'cause I like the song so much. :3
o.o

*is slightly frightened and goes to her profile* Nice outfit though.
I don't want to find other life until we have a means of space travel or at least substaining life in space. True finding other life would unite us not as states but as a world ^^; we really are not smart enough for that.
*nod nod* >3
Eh that's was a good five hours afterwards, the spice girls thing was longin the past.
It's when kanti is walking around the town and see's the old school building that was burnt down then climbs it and flies for the first time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:10 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
^^
Too early @.@ the light! The light *looks at the time* Oh it's only 8:40 am...
The going into the arena and seeing if it takes from your post count ^^ See i was paying attention.
Change takes time.
it reminds me of a shirt off of Benny and June
x] Darn those morning hours. PX
Ah~~ I still count that as voting so that's where I got confused... and, I have to go check this out. I was given the normal posting bonus of 14g. So~ at least it's acting normal. Now I have to check some other things out~
But that's no excuse for not trying.
Really? I have to check that out too~

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:13 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy

Smart girl.
XD Well it's the truth.
That might work. But that just get's us off task when we should be working on the battle system.
It's not exactly out running it's like in old cartoons when the cat runs and runs and enters a room and the mouse is there waiting.
Oh. Well I don't have that. The image I get is of my friend Mo in highheals.
I thought that wasn't your area.
Well then that's just scary.
Sounds like a funny image. :]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:18 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
*gonk*

Night ^^
o.o

*is slightly frightened and goes to her profile* Nice outfit though.
I don't want to find other life until we have a means of space travel or at least substaining life in space. True finding other life would unite us not as states but as a world ^^; we really are not smart enough for that.
*nod nod* >3
Eh that's was a good five hours afterwards, the spice girls thing was longin the past.
It's when kanti is walking around the town and see's the old school building that was burnt down then climbs it and flies for the first time.
What does the profile have to do with it? And~ here's where I explain that that never happened! =D It just fit with what went on yesterday. She was quite happy to find a pair in the market before logging off. n.n It's just fun pretending to be mad. ;]
XD; Heheh, there'd truly be chaos, that's for sure.
^___^
Ah, I would've fully enjoyed that moment then if that'd happened to me. <3
Ooo~ Well darn, I know I've seen that part. I'll have to pay attention the next time it's randomly on. PX

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:07 pm
Okay... so...

Nift got a 14g first voting bonus for voting in the avi arena.
I don't remember whether he got his first posting bonus, but he did vote before his first post.

I took a poll in a PWU thread and got my first posting bonus of 50g. I hadn't posted yet.
I went to the arena to see if I'd get a first voting bonus... and only got 11g.

I'll have to try other combinations... because this isn't making sense.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games