Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 pm

-eyes her with lust as she dances for him, watching her crawl up over him and feels the heat building in his pelvic are. When she bites her lip and leans down to whisper in his ear, he's ready to strip her of what she'd just put on but his senses get confused at what she'd said. His body is screaming to turn her over and do any and everything to her, but did he hear her just right?-

Wait, what? confused

-confused, he strains to calm his body down, knowing she can feel exactly what she'd done to him. Sliding from beneath her, he slips off the bed and stretches, back towards her-

A theme party, huh? Depending on the theme. I'm not too keen on dressing like animals and having wilderness orgies. stare

-shakes his head before she can ask what he was talking about-

Trust me, as a hunter, you see the weirdest s**t when you bust down doors. stressed So I'm assuming by your outfit, it's something dealing with leather and.....?

-once his manhood has gone back into hibernation, he turns around and faces her, looking her outfit over once more-

Should have known you were into that whole S&M thing. twisted They say it's the quiet and shy ones you have to watch out for. wink
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:53 pm

-grins at him seductively again, turning over and sliding like a cat off the bed, she sways over to him, looking like she's about to gobble him up, getting extremely close, millimeters away, not touching him and whispers in his ear again- As true as that might be... twisted -bites her lip, green eyes flickering with lust and amusement- And it is very very true, It's biker themed. And since you already have a bike...I figure it'd be pretty natural for you. wink

-looks like she's about to turn away, but closes the gap instead, putting most of her weight on him, he stumbles a moment and then catches her weight. twisted She throws one leg up, hooking it on his hip, and interlaces her fingers behind his neck, going for the jugular and sniffing and rubs her nose up the vein located there, stopping at his ear. Breath hot against it- Granted, fashionably late is always okay with me... twisted xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:15 pm

-inhaling sharply, he closes his eyes and growls low and deep in his throat, knowing "fashionably late" will more than likely turn into "no show". Willing himself to not give in, yet anyway, he lifts his hand and cups her chin, stealing a kiss before responding-

How about we arrive on time, and leave early? twisted But if we don't stop now, there will be no theme party for us, well not the one you planned to go to that is. twisted

-grips the leg on his hip, strongly tempted to throw her on the bed and create his own theme party, but instead slowly slides it down his hip and thigh, placing her heeled boot back on the floor. Winking at her, he heads into the bathroom to shower and dress.

After a while, he comes back out and grabs his things from the other night, throwing on the spiked leg pants, collar and gauntlets, finding a fitted black tee in his bag. Grabbing his shades, he slides them on and holds his hand out for dame-

Ready? We'll have to go to the office first to pick up my bike since that's where I left it. You'll get to meet my newest love parked outside.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Finishing her drink and getting up to fix herself another, she checks her phone for messages. Seeing none, she sets her phone back down and mixes another cocktail. Returning to her seat, she sits and crosses her legs, enjoying the peace of the quiet bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Sound thinking... twisted -watching as he goes into the shower. She takes a few minutes to catch her breath. While he's in the shower, she perfects her outfit, putting on her bustier and jewelry.-

-She watches lewdly out of the corner of her eye as he comes back out and dresses, pleased with his look. She puts on her wig and then looks herself over in the mirror, preening and turning this way and that-

-when he puts on his shades and speaks, she turns back to him, grinning- Are you just bad and tough enough to eat? wink twisted -takes his hand and hugs him briefly, kissing his lips- Do I look "bikery" enough? Oh, let me grab my leather jacket for the ride. wink -goes into the closet and quickly grabs her jacket-

Newest love, eh? wink I thought I was your newest love. wink Have I already been kicked to the curb? -she laughs out loud-

We gotta go up to the bar first, need to grab a present to take. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:03 pm

You kicked to the curb? No. Trust me, you're not getting out of this that easily. wink

-opens the door and waits for her to cross the threshold, closing it behind him and waiting as she locks it. They make their way up the corridor and stairs to the JD entrance, him scanning for the both of them. Inside the kitchen, they nod to the staff, dame speaking to a few as they walk past. Walking through the restaurant, they round the corner and enter the bar-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 pm

-laughs at his joke and pokes him in the ribs. She grins brightly when she sees Kat- Heya Kat! -dame drops her arm from around his waist and goes around behind the bar- You gonna go to the theme party tonight? I was thinking of bring an alcoholic present...what do you suggest?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Jolted out of her maudlin thoughts, she looks over at dame quizzically for a moment.

"Alcoholic present? For the clan party? Who all is going to be there? That will help decide what to take....or," she nods in Flame's direction, "Why don't you ask your date what he would suggest?"

She sips her drink and looks at the two, thinking that Dec was right....they do look good together.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:48 pm

-laughs- Because, silly, I've known you longer and know you better. wink -winks at Flame, speaking conspiratorially to Kat, loud enough for Flame to hear- Some things need a woman's touch. And, you know this bar like the back of your hand, girl.

Who's gonna be there? I'm not all sure, really. They do it every Sunday and I haven't been in a while... neutral
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Sighs and thinks for a moment while she sips her drink.

"Well, it seems a majority of the people that attend clan night are women, with just a few men. Perhaps a couple of bottles of wine? One red and one white? And for the men....maybe some bourbon? That's about the best I can offer you right now, I'm working on getting a bit toasted myself at the moment.

She holds her glass up in a silent toast and then takes another drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:01 pm

-nods sagely- Okay. ^_^ Sounds like a plan. -pulls out a few bottles of bourbon and sets them on the counter, deciding to pick one out in a moment after she grabs the wine, but first she goes back around to Kat and puts her hands on her shoulders, squeezing gently- So, yoooooouu gonna go? -gives her a quick hug-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 pm

She looks over her shoulder at dame.

"Not feeling much like partying, damey. Feeling a bit maudlin tonight....hence the getting drunk here in the bar. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:08 pm

sad Awww Kat! gonk -gives her big eyes- Please? Flame might not know anybody and I don't wanna go without a giiiirrrrllfriend. sad Tis not as fun...what if I don't know many people either? How'm I supposed to get my groove on if I can't dance up against my buddy? -smiles at her and then squeezes her shoulders again- You can get drunk at the party! We'll make sure you get home. wink Plus...maybe the party will cheer you up?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 pm

She mumbles, "Pft, only one thing gonna cheer me up right now and he ain't here..."

She sighs again, "I don't think I'd make good company right now dame.....and where is this party supposed to be anyways?" She finishes her drink and gets up, going around the bar to make another one.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 pm

The party's gonna be over on June street, near Trisha's house. It's at someone's house I've never been to, ya know? Robert? Roddy? I dunno, something like that. I'm sure some of the regulars will be there though...Please Kat? sad
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games