Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 pm

((-tries to grab Brat's booty but is blinded by the tears crying sad rofl ))

-dame stays quiet, sipping her coke. After a few seconds, she goes back around the bar and sits back down-
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 pm

"Yes she has.....and as it stands, I'm about the only one who'd be willing to defend dame, although I'm unsure about doing so. She did help us when the Jamaicans attacked the bar, but how do we really know she wasn't in on that somehow with L? They were under contract with the Jamaicans at that time."

She sips her drink and watches dame, wondering why she puts up with L the way she does.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 pm

I told you why I was contracted to come to the bar for! stressed Our only contract with the Jamaicans was to get information!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He sighs with relief and smiles at her, now knowing that she also wants to have children someday.* This is very good to know, as I would want the mother of my children to desire motherhood and to take care of our children with respect to both of our beliefs. And if Mamma Pavani wants to spoil her grandchildren, then so be it. She would be entitled to do so ... within certain limitations of course! Heh heh! *He gives her one of his crooked grins with a raised eyebrow, knowing how pleased her mother would be to know what they are discussing right now! wink

He picks up his goblet and takes another drink. This was quite an informative conversation they had. Now knowing that he has a partner who shares in his views of parenthood has given him the green light to consider the seriousness of their relationship and the possibilities of taking it to the next step. He smiles at her warmly, knowing in his heart that she is also considering the possibilities of how strong their relationship could be.* heart

You think you can reign my Mother in and tell her there are "limitations" she must abide by?! rofl *She laughs at this statement.* Oh William, if my Mother wants to spoil her grandchildren, I don't know if there is a damn thing either one of us could do about it. *She pats him on the knee.* You only met her once and she was on her best behavior in front of you darling. wink

*She chuckles a bit longer about his comments regarding her Mother.* What do you say we go inside and take a bit of an afternoon "nap." *She winks at him and gives him a sultry gaze.* wink heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 pm

((Awww ~ *Tries to shake her booty again but trips and lands on it instead.*))

Get information, for this job. And whatever other job, it's all the job. You're not the job. L is a very dangerous psychopath. She doesn't care about anyone, period. *She thinks of Ivan for a minute.* John Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy, serial killers, none of whom could feel any empathy for anyone. L fits in that group quiet well. She can't love anyone. *She looks Dame directly in the eye.* Whipping you like a dog isn't a way to make you better at the job, it's about control. Control your mind until you can't tell your a** from a hole in the ground. *Her voice goes sing-song for a moment.* Yes ma'am, you want me to shove a knife through my own throat? Then you'll love me? Ok. *Her eyes roll up, frustrated.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

{{ stressed *begrudgingly releases Flame from his punishment so he can be in dames room to comfort her when she retires for the night* stare }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

damecharlie
I told you why I was contracted to come to the bar for! stressed Our only contract with the Jamaicans was to get information!

"Oh believe me, I know what you SAID, dame. I just don't know if you can be believed, that's all."

She finishes her drink and goes to rinse out her glass, giving dame a sad look.

"It's never easy deceiving people, but sometimes it's done out of necessity, I'm afraid. I WANT to believe you, dame, really I do. But you have to look at things from our perspective as well. You came into our lives, became one of us, and then we find out we're a "job" for you? And we're just supposed to forget that?" She shakes her head, "Easier said than done....and I hope you get over the thrill of this kind of work soon. Because one day, you're gonna look back and regret a lot of the decisions you've made in your life. I know I have."

She nods at Brat, "I'll see you around, Brat, I'm calling it a night."

She leaves the bar and heads downstairs to her quarters, heading straight for her bedroom to catch up on some more much needed sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:44 pm

*She nods at Katana.* Goodnight hon. Sleep well.

*She looks back at Dame.*
Do you think she enjoys trying to figure out whether to trust you? I'd say not. Anymore than I'm enjoying jumping you right now. And knowing that you're not hearing a damn thing I'm saying, anyway. That woman, reminding you you're blood only when she needs to call you to heel. That is the only time she does remind you that you're sisters, isn't it? She's in your head right now, controlling you. She's got you so brainwashed, you talk yourself in to behaving.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 pm

-narrows her eyes at Brat, trying not to let her emotions get to her- L is not like that! That is not why I do it!

-waves to Kat as she leaves and chugs the rest of her drink. She clenches her teeth hard, trying not to breakdown. She wraps her arms around herself-

She never mentions that were sisters.

-After she throws away her drink, she turns to Brat, voice mostly expressionless- I think I'm gonna head down now too, Brat. Good night and sweet dreams. -waves to her and heads towards the JD-

((EDITED))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 pm

-pulling into the spot he usually parks his bike, he grabs his duffel, a couple of bags from the little restaurant arond the corner from his office he loves, and a few other things, heading for the back entrance to JD. Still troubled about recent events, he tries to push them to the back of his mind, not wanting any of that getting in the way of his time with dame.

He honestly didn't know how much longer they had together, either when she finds out he helped the Russians capture her sister or if all goes to hell and L comes gunning for the ones who set her up, he wanted what time they did have to be untainted.

Scanning, he enters the corridor and heads for her door, knocking before trying the knob. Seeing it's unlocked, a crooked smile lifts the corners of his mouth at the gesture. Walking in, he starts speaking, only to see he's alone. Smile faltering, he knew she was upstairs either in the bar of the restaurant. Placing his things in her closet, he sets the food bags on the counter with the microwave and removes his boots, going to the restroom to freshen up.

Later, he comes back out carrying his clothes he had on, folded up and ready to put back on tomorrow. Placing them on a chair, he walks into the washroom and grabs a pair of lounge pants that had been washed. throwing them on, he goes back into the bedroom and lays across the bed, turning the tv on. Flipping through channels, he patiently waited for dame to return-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

*Hearing the vehement denial yet again, she shakes her head.* Goodnight Dame. *She watches her leave. She hopes Ivan breaks L, has her tortured beyond endurance. Then cuts her in to bits and feeds the fish with each little piece.* Un-feckin-believable. It's a good thing for her I'm not one of the ladies. That would be a definite No way in HADES. Not in her current state. *She finishes her drink and puts it in the sink. She has bigger things to do anyway, and talking herself blue in the face to someone who's head is screwed on backwards is pointless. She slips through the shadows, heading off to find the wicked foster-witch, needing to get information. ((Edits)) It is only after she's left that her mind suddenly picks up the softest words Dame had said.* That is one cold-hearted C**T.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 am

-by the time dame had made it into the JD, past the security measures and down to her room, floods of tears are streaming down her face. All she wants to do is crawl in bed and curl into a itty bitty ball. She fumbles with the door knob, one arm holding her stomach, she gets the door open and walks in.- crying

-She pauses a moment, not understanding what she is seeing. confused Finally it registers in her brain that the tv is on and Flame is back and she cries harder, not really knowing what to do...she stands there, feeling stupid and holding herself, crying.- crying

-dame tries to dry it up, resulting in hiccuping and wipes her face with her hands- crying cry Fl-Flame. -it comes out breathy, interrupted by hiccups-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 am

-hearing the knob on the door turning, he looks up and smiles, and in the same instant his smiles drops into a look of alarm. Jumping up off the bed, he rushes to dame and takes her by the upper arms, looking her over-

What's wrong? What happened?

{{wow, this seems like dejavu, seriously. Just how many times have I had to ask you that?}}
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:08 am

((No one said shocking someone out of a serious brainwashing would be fun... gonk *kicks the guilt-trip bag, not wanting to take the trip.* It's for her own good. cry ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:09 am

-her lip quivers and she tries to hold fresh tears back, she puts her head down, clenches her jaw, squeezing her eyes shut trying to keep them at bay. Some slip past and leak down the bridge of her nose, dropping on to the floor-

((Well...it has been an emotional and crazy trip, man. 3nodding ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games