Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:19 pm
Bellabie
You, Miss Formerly known as Kxiong0823, have been changing your avatar each time I click this link, so you may very well have changed it before I posted, but I don't like this one, as much.
It is mostly my personal distaste for some items in it, but I think, in all, it is a tad too simple for someone as talented as yourself.
I must apologize, if you take insult in this, I merely wished to justify my rating.
sixty-eight hundredths!
b

lol..thats okay! I'm just messing around with my avi. (edit) blah..late..anyways, I'm going to start on my dream avi. might take me a while and it might take some of my "real money". Lol. ^_^ You guys will be seeing me naked for a long time. Just don't rate my nakedness.

and thanks for your suggestion about the blue top...i agree....i shall see what can be done...thanks again b. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:20 pm
9.8/10 veery well coordinated. loose the cat feet though.

rate sleepy time fubar!  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:20 pm
kylie_xyooj
rate my dream avi too you guys...please...i want to know if it's worth it to quest for...thanks

i'm starting on it now.....

nice new name and avi, kxiong...*ahem* kylie. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:22 pm
kylie_xyooj
Bellabie
You, Miss Formerly known as Kxiong0823, have been changing your avatar each time I click this link, so you may very well have changed it before I posted, but I don't like this one, as much.
It is mostly my personal distaste for some items in it, but I think, in all, it is a tad too simple for someone as talented as yourself.
I must apologize, if you take insult in this, I merely wished to justify my rating.
sixty-eight hundredths!
b

lol..thats okay! I'm just messing around with my avi. (edit) blah..late..anyways, I'm going to start on my dream avi. might take me a while and it might take some of my "real money". Lol. ^_^ You guys will be seeing me naked for a long time. Just don't rate my nakedness.

and thanks for your suggestion about the blue top...i agree....i shall see what can be done...thanks again b. ^_^

ATM you look like a bare foot Greaser~ ;D lol  

scintillio

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:23 pm
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj
rate my dream avi too you guys...please...i want to know if it's worth it to quest for...thanks

i'm starting on it now.....

nice new name and avi, kxiong...*ahem* kylie. lol

rofl...thank you Ron. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:24 pm
Czarinas Knife
kylie_xyooj
Bellabie
sixty-eight hundredths!
b

ATM you look like a bare foot Greaser~ ;D lol

rofl...omg! that's so hilarious! I can't stop laughing... rofl  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:24 pm
8/10 get some shoes hippy  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:25 pm
fubar0
9.8/10 veery well coordinated. loose the cat feet though.

rate sleepy time fubar!

very odd,

very miss-match,

very....>.>; um...tight clothes you got...

you tummy is showing in a...feminine way... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

sorry...u___u!

6/10  

scintillio

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:26 pm
kylie_xyooj
your avi - 7/10 ^_^ Its pretty cute actually...just needs some accessories

Like what?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:33 pm
mufftigg
kylie_xyooj
your avi - 7/10 ^_^ Its pretty cute actually...just needs some accessories

Like what?

well....if that was my avi...since the hair is orange looking...reminds me of autumn...i would add the autumn glory.....  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:34 pm
like nothing just loose the cat feet. 9.8/10  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:37 pm
Yeah, but I don't own any collectibles. sweatdrop

The most valuable things that I own are my mood bubble, smashing cities, tama's basket, and the barton water festival shirt.

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

I also make very little effort to get other things as I am rather happy with what I have right now. That, and I am way too apathetic about it. sweatdrop  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:40 pm
mufftigg

The most valuable things that I own are my mood bubble, smashing cities, tama's basket, and the barton water festival shirt.

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

I also make very little effort to get other things as I am rather happy with what I have right now. That, and I am way too apathetic about it. sweatdrop

OoOOo.....add smashing cities to it..the fire burning one! the colors might go well.... ^_^ and since your going with the gothic look..it might do well...just a suggestion...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:40 pm
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

lol, i know what you mean. still, i recommend you to lose the cat feet, they kill the theme.  

Ronzalpha201

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:42 pm
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

dont add anything else.... just loose the cat paws you're looking good already. don't let other people clutter your avatar. 9.8/10  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games