Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:30 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
How do you make them do that? I want poetry and romantic notes as well! crying
Different girls give a different buzz I guess. Could also be because you smell of plastic and glue. whee
What do I smell of Mac?
Part sweetness, part Marlboro Light.
Oh great, I smell of fags. gonk
Well, you do know how to make smoking look dead sexy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:12 am
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
How do you make them do that? I want poetry and romantic notes as well! crying
Different girls give a different buzz I guess. Could also be because you smell of plastic and glue. whee
What do I smell of Mac?
Part sweetness, part Marlboro Light.
Oh great, I smell of fags. gonk
Well, you do know how to make smoking look dead sexy.
You.. you really can turn almost anything into a fetish of sorts. whee  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:08 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz
So I'm going to double post and ask a stupid question.

Kaori, that is you in your sig yes? If so, is that tattoo on your leg real, or just part of the photoshoot costume... Is it a costume? Anywaaay.

Just curious. ^^
Yes that's me for Bizarre. Yes all tats shown are real, I don't do fake ink. And yes, that's a costume. wink

Lol, forgive me for being a bit silly last night. Haha, but it was bugging me so I had to ask, an you have more then just the shin tattoo?

They're really called costumes?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 am
Sir Kyle Aziz
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz

Kaori, that is you in your sig yes? If so, is that tattoo on your leg real, or just part of the photoshoot costume... Is it a costume? Anywaaay.

Just curious. ^^
Yes that's me for Bizarre. Yes all tats shown are real, I don't do fake ink. And yes, that's a costume. wink

Lol, forgive me for being a bit silly last night. Haha, but it was bugging me so I had to ask, an you have more then just the shin tattoo?

Costume, fetish clothing, to each their own.

And yus, I've got plenty of tats all round. I'm a walking canvas.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz

Just curious. ^^

That's pretty cool. I was thinking of getting a tattoo, but I've always decided not to.

Do they ask to cover them in makeup before photoshoots, or do they photoshop that out after? Or do they even do that?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 am
Sir Kyle Aziz
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz

Just curious. ^^

That's pretty cool. I was thinking of getting a tattoo, but I've always decided not to.

Do they ask to cover them in makeup before photoshoots, or do they photoshop that out after? Or do they even do that?
It varies. Some photoshop them out because tats are evil-like and sometimes they do the same with my piercings (nobody likes pierced septums! gonk ) and the holes they leave. But others are cool with my tats and piercings, especially the munroe as some call it has become my trademark along with the sailor jerry tat on my leg.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm
I think septums are cool. Although I like the snake bites or just one lower lip best personally.

Thas just me however. I don't really care much for the monroe, but it's alright on you.

Although I could see how some people wouldn't want your tats in the picture because they might alter the photo negatively. (Depends on the picture ect too I suppose.)

So, as a walking canvas, what is your piercing/tattoo list? o:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 am
Lessee: a wicked flower on the back of my neck, a hummingbird behind my ear, a rose with a barbed wire stem on my back, a heart on my index finger, a rose on my foot, a stylish 76 on my right leg, a sailor jerry girl on my left leg, a kitty face on my right ankle and a heart on my left ankle. Piercings are in my ears, two on my nose, there's the munroe and my belly.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:06 am
Whoa, those are some interesting places for tattoo's! But it's pretty darn cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:58 pm
I'm pretty impulsive when it comes to ink. sweatdrop  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:34 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lessee: a wicked flower on the back of my neck, a hummingbird behind my ear, a rose with a barbed wire stem on my back, a heart on my index finger, a rose on my foot, a stylish 76 on my right leg, a sailor jerry girl on my left leg, a kitty face on my right ankle and a heart on my left ankle. Piercings are in my ears, two on my nose, there's the munroe and my belly.
You forgot a piercing. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:23 am
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Shush, they are too young to understand.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:01 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Bah, it's your most awesome one, well besides your cute mole of course. Baby, you got serious style.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:49 am
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Bah, it's your most awesome one, well besides your cute mole of course. Baby, you got serious style.
Don't stop now, your flattery is really making me feel less sick.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:10 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Don't stop now, your flattery is really making me feel less sick.
Your eyes are as lovely as always.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games