Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:47 pm
Lanfaer

Edited.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:51 pm
Lanfaer

completely missed the personality. hopefully fixed everything else. I should add more later on but still fighting off this cold, thanks for the help  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:58 pm
Odoeb
Lanfaer

completely missed the personality. hopefully fixed everything else. I should add more later on but still fighting off this cold, thanks for the help

[Approved]. Please remember to post your profile in the Registry.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Mitsuru Yanaihara Shounin no Gouzoku
Nickname: N/A
Birthdate: January 20th

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 113 lbs

Nindo: "Steel is my body and fire is my blood."
Personality: When she is working, it is almost impossible to get her attention. Mitsuru usually displays a cool and confident character, although her sarcastic humor is the most striking trait of her personality. She can be very curious if she is really interested in something. She often expresses herself in her cool and downplayed manner, often smiling in a somewhat subdued fashion that conveys her very laid back personality. However, Mitsuru's sense of humor is not always tactful. She is also shown to be rather prideful in her work.

Village: Konohagakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Worker
____DisciplineLegendary Smith
Second Class: Worker
____DisciplineBalanced Master
____DisciplineGrand Performance
____DisciplineLifetime Disciple

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Jinton

Chakra Pool: 150
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Earth | Fire
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Simple, pulsing layer over the body

Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► None

• Speed ► Slightly Increased
→ Jinton Attribute (Genin)
• Reflex ► None

• Fortitude ► None

Strengths:
• Supreme focus on creative tasks
• Wicked guitar skills
Weaknesses:
• Frail body
• Any sort of combat
Fears:
• Going broke
• Failing her master

Reductions:
• None
Personal Attributes:
• Mission Expert: Missions completed one [1] post faster for [+25] Ryo
• Contract Negotiator: Ryo Rewards increased by [1.5x]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• Woodworking || → None
• Glassblowing || → None
• Tailoring || → None
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → None

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Smithing || → None
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Long Bow
Weapon Range: 300m
Weapon Weight: 0.9Kg
Weapon Size: 80cm
Weapon Location: Back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Quiver (15 Arrows)
• Acoustic Guitar
• Pictured Outfit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Katon

Jinton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

N/A
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

N/A

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Soft Physical
• {D-rank} + Genin
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Coming from a wealthy family of artisans, she was trained to be able to create any sort of item a ninja would need, but realized as she grew up that to truly understand the needs of her customers (and to get more money from better quality gear,) she would need to become a ninja herself and pour that experience into her craft. So she enlisted, and soon graduated, just barely, from the Academy.

Knight of BIood

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:26 pm
Lanfaer

Klayko

[ Denied ]
____Personal Attribute: Plant Analysis || → Auto-knowing is a forbidden rule in all cases, though identifying plants by appearance is, in real life, something people do. However, this isn't something I can simply allow without roleplay. As such, you will need to keep a list of plants you study throughout your time here, listing them by name, and a link to where you learned about it. This is to avoid any claims of foul play in the future, as well as a means of ensuring a little more roleplay for fun! So please include these rules within your P.A.
____History: Designing "most" of Konoha's buildings, advancing medicine || → Your character couldn't possibly have designed most of the buildings in the village, as well as serve as an expert on herbology and chemistry, which is what is insinuated by your current wording of your history by saying you help with advancing medicine. Working with someone for basic stuff, cool, but this is something you'd see from someone who has performed actual job missions. This cannot be allowed, as it would replace the whole point of us having jobs that teach this stuff you gotta learn, ya know? Please remove these two references, or word them to be little more than a bit of side work that gave you an inclination to do it sometime later in the roleplay, not something you have already done. Thank you.

Thank you for catching that regarding the plants. His journal is meant just for that purpose. I fixed it accordingly. Let me know if that works well.

I don't mind editing, which I will do, but some of these are appearing as personal contentions for a nitpick and I hope you don't take it as me being hostile. I am just failing to see your perspective, but I am making myself available to try and work it out correctly ^^

It's cool to say something is worded a certain way, however if he's doing something his family does and has been raised into, which is working with medicine and making buildings, then you're asking me to take that away things that are beginning to define what he's aiming to do. As far as I am aware, you yourself insinuated this nature (I would like to know where I once stated he was an expert) as those I consulted before finalizing it understood that he's just a mere helper and not some brilliant genius from the get go. I do not write things without making sure it's reading correct, so I am really having a hard time trying to figure out where you got the word expert out from this.

By saying advancing medicine, that eludes to multiple connotations as you said, yet as a mod, you yourself are very much aware that a Genin does not know enough to actually do these things on his own. You never once asked if he's just working at the hospital like shown with many in the anime/manga that were of various ages (Doing just what their family jobs were within said roles). That's not even the apparent case though. Where you quoted me from, without the full sentence too, you clearly see he doesn't even work in the hospital itself, rather grows plants dedicated to those uses, which again, takes no kind of training to tend to a greenhouse. I never once even said he actually worked in the hospital for those exact reasons because as you said, everyone starts small and in this case, all he does is tend to them for the time being, which as you stated can be done through jobs. All I am doing is helping to establish his character: What he does, what he's doing now, what he will do. The fact that his profile reads out as zero should be enough in this regards as well as the bio to elude that he doesn't have any of the specifications that you stated,

For Designing, again, I've seen many at young ages already knowing how to design various objects with little to no training. This is not being put to use for abilities in any way. You asked to elaborate on backstory for the skeleton and it was done and that is apparently an issue. I did see however how that could be confusing and tried another route. Let me know if that is feasible.

I am only bringing this up because this is not the first time you said something similar of this nature in that you're telling me to do something that I have not found within any of the rules regarding how I should write a bio and a sample. You told me to edit before in the Bloodline section about how I didn't state what kind of flower he made, if it was poisonous or the likes, none of which said sample eluded that he was making something toxic in the first place, which in it's purpose of telling me at the time, while rather informative, was yet reductive all the same. I have every intention of having him learn these things in roleplay. Rome was not built in a day, but in this instance, I left it to be blank for him to clearly take on those jobs and now you're telling me like before it's not adding up. All it's purpose is within this case is elaborating what he's going to do.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:29 pm
Klayko
Lanfaer

Klayko

[ Denied ]
____Personal Attribute: Plant Analysis || → Auto-knowing is a forbidden rule in all cases, though identifying plants by appearance is, in real life, something people do. However, this isn't something I can simply allow without roleplay. As such, you will need to keep a list of plants you study throughout your time here, listing them by name, and a link to where you learned about it. This is to avoid any claims of foul play in the future, as well as a means of ensuring a little more roleplay for fun! So please include these rules within your P.A.
____History: Designing "most" of Konoha's buildings, advancing medicine || → Your character couldn't possibly have designed most of the buildings in the village, as well as serve as an expert on herbology and chemistry, which is what is insinuated by your current wording of your history by saying you help with advancing medicine. Working with someone for basic stuff, cool, but this is something you'd see from someone who has performed actual job missions. This cannot be allowed, as it would replace the whole point of us having jobs that teach this stuff you gotta learn, ya know? Please remove these two references, or word them to be little more than a bit of side work that gave you an inclination to do it sometime later in the roleplay, not something you have already done. Thank you.

Thank you for catching that regarding the plants. His journal is meant just for that purpose. I fixed it accordingly. Let me know if that works well.

I don't mind editing, which I will do, but some of these are appearing as personal contentions for a nitpick and I hope you don't take it as me being hostile. I am just failing to see your perspective, but I am making myself available to try and work it out correctly ^^

It's cool to say something is worded a certain way, however if he's doing something his family does and has been raised into, which is working with medicine and making buildings, then you're asking me to take that away things that are beginning to define what he's aiming to do. As far as I am aware, you yourself insinuated this nature (I would like to know where I once stated he was an expert) as those I consulted before finalizing it understood that he's just a mere helper and not some brilliant genius from the get go. I do not write things without making sure it's reading correct, so I am really having a hard time trying to figure out where you got the word expert out from this.

By saying advancing medicine, that eludes to multiple connotations as you said, yet as a mod, you yourself are very much aware that a Genin does not know enough to actually do these things on his own. You never once asked if he's just working at the hospital like shown with many in the anime/manga that were of various ages (Doing just what their family jobs were within said roles). That's not even the apparent case though. Where you quoted me from, without the full sentence too, you clearly see he doesn't even work in the hospital itself, rather grows plants dedicated to those uses, which again, takes no kind of training to tend to a greenhouse. I never once even said he actually worked in the hospital for those exact reasons because as you said, everyone starts small and in this case, all he does is tend to them for the time being, which as you stated can be done through jobs. All I am doing is helping to establish his character: What he does, what he's doing now, what he will do. The fact that his profile reads out as zero should be enough in this regards as well as the bio to elude that he doesn't have any of the specifications that you stated,

For Designing, again, I've seen many at young ages already knowing how to design various objects with little to no training. This is not being put to use for abilities in any way. You asked to elaborate on backstory for the skeleton and it was done and that is apparently an issue. I did see however how that could be confusing and tried another route. Let me know if that is feasible.

I am only bringing this up because this is not the first time you said something similar of this nature in that you're telling me to do something that I have not found within any of the rules regarding how I should write a bio and a sample. You told me to edit before in the Bloodline section about how I didn't state what kind of flower he made, if it was poisonous or the likes, none of which said sample eluded that he was making something toxic in the first place, which in it's purpose of telling me at the time, while rather informative, was yet reductive all the same. I have every intention of having him learn these things in roleplay. Rome was not built in a day, but in this instance, I left it to be blank for him to clearly take on those jobs and now you're telling me like before it's not adding up. All it's purpose is within this case is elaborating what he's going to do.

I understand fully where you come from, and I apologize, as in a way this is a pet peeve that shouldn't exist. Or, at least, it shouldn't need to be triggered. The guild requires that all members who create their characters start out as either Genin, or Academy Student. Academy Student has been removed as a guild-wide starting point, but they've begun to show up in places like Kiri and Kumo where we are creating systems for them. In either case, the matter is that everyone starts at the same playing field, in effect. An Academy student is just entering the academy, so they shouldn't have years of experience as a killer or some such. A Genin has just passed the academy, and has some training. So when looking at Biographies, I try to make sure that each character has that same playing field. That's my first concern, and what I look for in profile biographies. While this part doesn't directly effect your history I know this will set precedent, and wished to speak it now. I live by several role play rules, and one of the fundamental ones is "if you're going to play a genin, play a genin". Meaning, do not write up your history to include murdering your entire clan (yes, there was someone, an Oni in fact, who had that as their past).

The second part that I look for are facts that could give potential benefits without directly stating them out loud. Connections, experience in jobs or missions that could be argued to give a benefit in some way to your character that is above that of others. Having some knowledge, such as how to cut wood, to shape it, and how to draw out, read, and execute building plans isn't a problem. Saying you helped personally build most of the buildings in the village, however, gives the possibility of knowledge of secrets and other hidden goods that you normally would not have. Is this what you are planning? I have no idea, but the potential for abuse exists. Recently I turned down Azeiel's idea of a background because it gave him an insinuated advantage for a particular breed of Summonings, because it could potentially be an arguing point later for a favorable bonus. This would give an unfair advantage over other genin. Another example would be a vague statement of dealing with plants for the furthering of medicine. Especially given your Personal Attribute, this becomes a possible concern for the argument of pre-game knowledge without having spent time in character learning it that could potentially give yourself a benefit without working for it.

So while, sure, your intentions are likely not what I think they could potentially be, it nevertheless is a concern for me. So when I look at your past, I see specific wording that is just vague enough for argument. As such, I address them. Given what you have explained I can accept that as a history, because it doesn't actually give a benefit outside of defining of the character's life.

So I suppose the best thing to take from this is that your profile's biography shouldn't give you a possible statistical advantage. As I was explaining to Royal Burrito, if you spent time in character remembering and referencing, as an example, your time with plants, and remembering what they looked like and how they worked, that would then count for your Personal Attribute. However, if not caught, you could potentially state that with your history of plants, you could auto-know what plants you see, recognizing potentially abuse-worthy plants that make the limitation we agreed to with your Personal Attribute rather moot.

Again, it isn't a personal matter, and while I should have mentioned it earlier, I don't necessarily deny based off of your history unless you are rather explicit in saying you murdered an entire clan of shinobi (referencing the previous story). For your's, as an example, it was more saying "Keep in mind what you have has to be limited so as not to give an unfair advantage". I didn't deny your character based on his history, and in fact was only bringing up a concern that I see. As someone who's worked in retail, we were always taught that the best deterrent to theft is to make a potential shoplifter aware that we are watching, and aware of their presence. While I'm not saying you are going to commit a crime here, I do have to maintain a level of consistency across the board. So by addressing this with you now, for something even so small, it does show that I, and others, are very much intently watching histories for such possible abuse, thereby working to deter others from potentially trying.

So again, I apologize that it comes off as nitpicky. I will endeavor to include more strongly that which does and does not cause a denial. Previous, and later profiles around your's I did this, but for some reason I failed to do it on yours,and for that, I am sorry.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:45 pm
Lanfaer

Alright, thank you so much for letting me know. I've made some more changes after reading this. Hopefully it reads a bit better ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:11 pm
Klayko
Lanfaer

Alright, thank you so much for letting me know. I've made some more changes after reading this. Hopefully it reads a bit better ^^

It's a pleasure! Your character is Approved.  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:45 pm
Lanfaer
Congenital Analgesia was removed.

Added specified details to verbal casting PA.

To elaborate on his history, his father had managed to force his mother to the ground and was strangling her. Raichi, out of desperation, grabbed a knife and stabbed his father in the back to try and hurt him to get him off of her. It was a "get away from mommy" type thing rather than "secret assassination technique passed down from thousands of years: quad vital strike!" kinda thing. As the far as the training goes, he didn't do anything more than he would have done at the academy, it was simply like cardio and lifting stuff. I hope the clarification helps.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:14 am
The Not So Casual Otaku
Lanfaer
Congenital Analgesia was removed.

Added specified details to verbal casting PA.

To elaborate on his history, his father had managed to force his mother to the ground and was strangling her. Raichi, out of desperation, grabbed a knife and stabbed his father in the back to try and hurt him to get him off of her. It was a "get away from mommy" type thing rather than "secret assassination technique passed down from thousands of years: quad vital strike!" kinda thing. As the far as the training goes, he didn't do anything more than he would have done at the academy, it was simply like cardio and lifting stuff. I hope the clarification helps.

It does! I'm always a little iffy with death in a history, but I know it happens sometimes like that. Thank you for the clarification, your character is [approved]  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:49 pm
[Message Offline]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image
Full Name: Nobuyuki Yamana
Nickname: "Old Man"
Birthdate: 4/7

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 186lbs

Nindo: "Belief in others is an illusion concocted by the clever to exploit the stupid."
Personality: Nobuyuki acts in an apathetic matter, he always seems serene and indifferent towards other people, even while actually disliking or even hating someone. He is also notably calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent to most situations that he is faced with as shown from how easily he is able to come up with plans of action during combat. Nobuyuki is a calculating, cunning, and incredibly intelligent man. He is able to carefully look past his feelings towards a person or situation and see the real issues at hand. In battle, while his preference is to concoct strategies based on how his opponents move and act, his natural battle instincts are decent; a direct result of how he was raised by his father, constantly sparring and fighting with the man and the students at the academy.

Nobuyuki won’t interrupt arguments or fights unless he feels the need to get personally involved in it; having been raised to always let a person deal with a situation on their own, using their own strength. One of the only things that will make him lose his composure is when a man refuses to use his own strength to settle a situation, relying on others who are weaker than them to deal with it. This always upsets the black-haired man, who believed strength ruled everything, including others. Though he holds this opinion, he would never subjugate other human beings to serve him, feeling it would be of no use considering he is able to take care of himself just fine. Alongside this he believes that despite strength should decide things, he also believed that those who wish to take no part in combat or situations have to make that decision themselves.

First Class: Medic
____Specialist: Healing
Second Class: Bloodline
____Blood Knight

Bloodline: Senju - Mokuton X

Chakra Pool: 410
Stamina Pool: 170
Chakra Element: Earth, Water
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: Manifests as a large beast made of pure chakra, with wicked spikes sticking from its shoulders, alongside two large wings with small slits and holes in them, showing that he was demonic in nature. His eyes glow with an unholy blue, and above his head is a large eye opened vertically made out of pure chakra. His menacing form is complete with spikes protruding from his head and chest, alongside his feet having spikes going down them like miniature glaciers on a demon. (Just for appearances.)

• Strength ► +0
→ --
• Speed ► 0
→ --
• Reflex ► 0
→ --
• Fortitude ► 0
→ --

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Medical Jutsu
Weaknesses:
• Physical Combat
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Nobuyuki fears dying before completing his dreams or making some sort of impact on the world.
• Nobuyuki is completely terrified of clowns, to the point of potentially having a panic attack or just bolting away.

Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.
• All Mokuton users are able to learn Doton [ Earth ] and Suiton [ Water ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Yggdrasil: Nobuyuki learns Mokuton techniques two (2) posts faster, however he learns Genjutsu one (1) post slower.
• -20 Chakra cost for Bloodline techs to a minimum cost of 5, +15 cost to Genjutsu techniques

Ryo: 両{Money} 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 00

Weapon Type: Twin fist knives
Weapon Range: 385 inches
Weapon Weight: 2lbs
Weapon Size: Short
Weapon Location: Hip

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• Black Headband
• Special gold pin given to him by his parents before they passed away.
• The outfit in his picture.
• Black kunai holster strapped to left thigh
• Black Shuriken/Smoke Bomb pouch on his right thigh.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Doton

Mokuton

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

--

--

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

--

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00
Locked Formless

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

Nobuyuki was born into his clan from a taboo situation according to other members. His father was a ladies man and would like to venture with women outside of the clan. One day the male's father would make his way to Kumogakure on some sort of a business trip and would stumble upon the likes of a woman he had never seen before. She had long blonde flowing hair, blue eyes, white silky skin, she was traveling from Takigakure with her parents on a business trip. Despite the usual hatred his clan had gotten for being arrogant, Nobuyuki’s father was pleasantly surprised when she held none of the usual hatred, instead just a curiosity the likes of which he'd never seen before. So he approached her, and decided he liked her, which caused the two of them to spend a large amount of time together.

The clan looked down upon this and threatened to exile them when they got wind of their marriage soon to be. But nothing can stop the power of love. Pushing his pride to the back of his mind, Nobuyuki's father married the woman and they left together, going to the far side of the country and generally never had any interactions with the clan from there. Skip a few years of happy life and the good times and you now have Nobuyuki as a young boy with his father's gold eyes and black hair. All things seemed good aside from the fact that the clan was still brooding over this affair. One night, on his parent's anniversary, they went to town to celebrate and left little Nobuyuki in the care of one of his father's good friends from before. However, little did they know, that night was the night the clan planned on getting revenge for the insult caused to their name. After drinking, on their way home, both of his parents were jumped and killed in a gruesome bloody murder that the village still remembers to this date.

Nobuyuki never really learned much of the incident until his early teens. That friend of his father finally couldn't hold back the weight on her chest no more and told him about it all. Of course with great pain and sorrow would naturally come rebellion, and that is exactly what he did. Oh, almost forgot. From the night of his parent's death, that friend was who he referred to as his mother, and his main guardian. Now, in present times, Nobuyuki has decided to work on that of becoming a ninja and proving that just because he was exiled from the compound; he doesn't need their snobby life to be successful, and that it doesn't matter who you are, you can accomplish your goals if you try your hardest. For that is what his parents had believed in.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

iKaze Arashi

Married Exhibitionist

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image
Full Name: Sora Ushio
Nickname: N/A (none as of yet)

Birthdate: April Twenty-first

Height: 6'2
Weight: 170 lbs

Nindo: "You can't expect someone to save you, or even guide you, every step of the way. At some point, you need to take charge. Some mistakes need to be made, by you. Some battles need to be fought & won, by you. Your fears need to be faced by you alone. Be the hero of your story."

Personality: Sora Ushio grew up knowing that one day, he would be a brilliant shinobi. He'd grown up with an affinity toward multiple elements, much like his parents. Unlike many other Shinobi who have had excruciatingly painful loss in their families, Sora has grown up with only one - the loss of his sister. And despite this, he has remained happy and cheerful and less angsty overall happy with his way of life. That doesn't mean he doesn't know struggle or the like - he's just generally optimistic. His energetic attitude has kept his parents happy with their busy schedules, and it's something that just suites him. This isn't to say that he isn't able to be serious when completing tasks or missions or that he cannot cry when he feels pain or loss, but he is rather quick to rise above it. Above all, Sora is an extremely driven and optimistic individual ready to take on the world. When his parents or friends are going through tough times, he comes along with this electrifying dynamic drive to get them out of their funk, which, 7/10 times works. He knows for a fact that he will be in a position of leadership when he goes through the ranks and he'll keep working hard until he's made it.

First Class: Ninjutsu Class
____Discipline → Elemental Brandish
Second Class: Ninjutsu Class

Bloodline: Combo Kekkei Genkai: Futton, Boil Release, Ranton, Storm Release, Mokuton, Wood Release.

Combo Kekkei Genkai Trait:
•Users that gain more than two combo elemental kekkei genkai can forfeit usage of their respective basic elements to access the entirety of the bloodline that comprises them.

Ranton Traits & Attributes:
• Most Ranton users have darker skin, but this is not a must.
• All Ranton users are born with a special attribute, listed below.
• Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Futton Trait:
• The user is able to switch their boil jutsus to either the acidic, basic, or neutral effects during creation.

Mokuton Trait:
• All Mokuton have incredibly deep chakra pools. [ Chakra pool maximum +320, given in +80 at Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, an

Chakra Pool: [Ninjutsu/Ninjutsu Class] 450 + [Specialization] 10 + [Mokuton] 80 = 540
Stamina Pool: 50
Chakra Element: Suiton | Raiton | Katon | Doton
Chakra Color: A strong, deep blue color coupled with this pale pink/red is my chakra color
Chakra Materialization: A flickering flame that ranges between (this) a deep sea blue color and a passionate pale violet pink/red.

Strengths:
• Sora excells at long ranged combat and overhwleming his opponents with a wide variety of different jutsu
• In terms of drawn out battles, Sora is proficient with keeping his opponents where he wants them and depleting their energy due to his larger chakra pool.

Weaknesses:
• Not always thinking each move through when attacking and moving on impulse
• If anything renders his Kekkei Genkai useless, Sora would be out of luck on the offense front.

Fears:
• Not trying his best and everything in his power to save his comrades
• Sora's greatest fear, however, is dying without fulfulling his goals. If he cannot achieve his long-term goals, then he believes he has not a life well-lived.

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster

Personal Attributes:
• N/A

• (N/A

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: {Sword, spear, etc.}
Weapon Range: {Its reach. In inches/centimeters please}
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Size: {What ar ethe dimensions?}
Weapon Location: {Where it is stored}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon. An example is a "longsword" of "English make". However, adding that the pommel screws off and there's a hideout there is a no-no.)

/size]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 shuriken
• 5 kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Kai [ Release ]

Futton

Ranton

Mokuton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Sora's story isn't a sad, angsty one. On the contrary, Sora has grown as a young man who had been inspired to best the best he could be. After completing the Genin exam and being promoted, he was the happiest he could be. Now, he starts his adventure.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 pm
User Image
Full Name: Flora Belecos
Nickname: White Lotus
Birthdate: September 16

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 100 Pounds

Nindo: None.
Personality: Flora absolutely abhores death. This is why she does everything within her power to save everyone she can. Outside of her job as a medic however, she is a very kind person, albeit nervous. She will often avoid conflict, preferring to nod and agree more than state her actual opinion.

First Class: Medical
____Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated with and utilize, medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques, and gain an extra 2 medical techniques per shinobi title beyond Academy. →
Second Class: Medical
____Specialist [Healing]: The user, choosing to specialize in either healing or harmful medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side. →

Wisdom: +1 PA, +2 custom techs, 10 jutsu slots

Chakra Pool: 400
Stamina Pool: 100
Chakra Element: Earth, Water
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: A gentle aura

• Strength: 0
→ {Where does this come from?}
• Speed : 0
• Reflex : 0
• Fortitude : 0

Strengths:
• Eiseijutsu
• Has to use nonlethal jutsu
Weaknesses:
• Close combat
• Cannot use lethal Jutsu
Fears:
• Others' death
• Conflict

Reductions:
• -4 Eiseijutsu
• +1 Bukijutsu
• +1 Taijutsu
Personal Attributes:
• -2 Eiseijutsu, +1 Taijutsu, +1 Bukijutsu
• Cannot use genjutsu, but in turn Kai takes half as much chakra to activate, minimum 5
• Does not recieve During Combat or Out of Combat regeneration to chakra or stamina, but instead recieves double as much chakra from Resting or Sleeping; still recieves stamina at regular rate for Resting or Sleeping

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 20
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 22
• Custom : : 00 / 02

• Kunai x1
• First-aid Kit
• Surgeon Kit
• Backpack
• Canteen
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Suiton

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00
Locked Formless
• Traps, Chakra - D
Slots Used

Her parents owning a pharmacy in town, Flora has had plenty of practice with medicine. Wanting to put her talents to better use, she enlisted in the village's ninja academy so she may prove herself and make a difference. While it was quite tough for her to get through the academy, she perservered, thinking of the many lives she could save by succeeding. While her knowledge about normal medicine is not lacking in any way, Flora aims to be a master with medical jutsu.

Fletcher Belecos

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:56 am
These four profiles will be reviewed after my shift ends at work today, which is 4pm EST. As of right now, and after these four, Konohagakure will be closed.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games