Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:20 pm
I agree! I'm furious he would do that! stressed mad

Oh... sweatdrop Speaking of Ladies meeting...Psy wants to call a hearing about me. -looks down, biting her lip-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 pm
She sighs and looks at dame.

"Well, guess we'll kill two birds with one stone then, won't we? Exactly why is Psyzapp wanting to have a meeting regarding you? I'm going to assume it's because L is your sister....."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:37 pm
-dame's eyes widen- eek eek eek What did you just say? stressed

GOD BLESS IT!!! scream Does everybody in the damn 'verse know this information now?!!?! mad scream stressed Who told you Kat? WHO told you!?! stressed

-thinks If it's Flame I'll kill him!!!! scream -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:43 pm
Her eyes narrow at dame when she yells at her.

"I would think a person in your position would think twice before yelling at the one person who can save her a** right now." She speaks quietly, with a cold tone to her voice. She finishes her drink and gets up to go around the bar to make another.

As she's mixing her drink, she looks at dame. "Doesn't much matter who told me, what matters is that it's common knowledge now. Did you come clean with Psyzapp about ya'll being sisters?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:47 pm
It is NOT common knowledge, Kat! -eyes start tearing up- It matters all the world who told you!! I would NEVER willingly give that information, Katana! Not even to Psy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 pm
"And why wouldn't you give that information to her? It would make your blind faith to L that more understandable. You've been pretty good at keeping secrets, I think I'll just keep who told me a secret as well."

Grabbing her fresh drink, she makes her way back to her seat.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:55 pm
That information is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find. Flame searched and dug and finally he found it out. How did YOU find it out?! I have sworn an oath never to tell that! THAT'S why I would never give it out. -grits her teeth- scream

If Psyzapp, or any of the MW ladies had asked me point blank if she was, I wouldn't have lied. But I would NEVER just give it out.

-crosses her arms around her middle and digs her fingertips into her elbows-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm
She sips her drink and looks at dame, who is obviously upset that the MW ladies know L is her sister. But why is she so upset?

"Hmm, how about you just tell me why you wouldn't offer that bit of information up willingly? Especially if it meant saving your a** from Psyzapp's wrath? And don't worry about HOW I found out, suffice it to say it wasn't Flame though who gave me the information. I have my ways of finding out information, remember?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 pm
I just told you why!! mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm
"You said you swore an oath....you didn't tell me WHY you swore that oath...." She sits and crosses her legs.

"Now we can dance this dance all night if you want, I've done it with TES before too....so why don't you just come clean and tell me why it's so ******** important that you don't volunteer that information? I suppose if she called you now, you'd go running off to her like the good little lap dog you are?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:18 pm
No, I wouldn't go back to her if she called. But I also wouldn't rat out my own ******** sister, Kat. -says angrily, speaking low and hopping up on a stool-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:20 pm
"You wouldn't rat her out, eh? What about if I told you your sister put out a hit on you? What would you say then, hm? Would you still be so blindly loyal to her, when she obviously doesn't give a damn about you?" She continues to study dame while she sips her drink.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 pm
*Both Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty get a decent nights sleep due to sheer exhaustion from the stress of their Friday. She wakes up first, like always, goes to the kitchen to make coffee and then goes to awaken William with a cup of hot coffee in hand for him to enjoy. Sitting beside him in bed, she puts his coffee on his nightstand and kisses him awake. After he opens his eyes, she smiles at him completely grateful for his presence in her pathetic existence. She feels as though she doesn't deserve such happiness after the life she has experienced and the choices she has made along the way.

They each back a small bag to take for the weekend, load up the dogs and head out. Victor greets them at the entrance of the vast estate and as they get out of the vehicle, she quickly greets Victor telling him their bags are in the car and to exercise the dogs. She pulls in him by the hand quickly, anxious to show him all of the progress on the remodel she's commissioned. She proudly shows him room after room elaborating upon the design particulars and looking at him to see if he approves.

They then head out to the pool to spend the day relaxing poolside like they are on vacation. Victor brings out a fantastic spread for them for lunch and the dogs come and rest at their feet after they have fully explored the entire grounds and have gotten some exercise.

She grins at her William as they eat lunch.* So William, what do you think of this place? I could see us spending lots of time here. I've even contemplating relocating here. What do you think of that? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 pm
(( gonk Psy's leaving MW?!? gonk crying ))

No, I wouldn't rat her out. She's my blood, my kin. Put a hit out on me? Kat, why would she do that? She wouldn't unless it was A) a test or B) I did something incredibly stupid.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:30 pm
((PSYZAPP!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! crying Don't leave us! sad ))

"The fact remains, dame, is that there was a hit put out on you by your SISTER. What the hell kind of family tries to kill their own blood kin? scream "  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games