Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:06 pm
-dame laughs hard- OMG you did it on Black's desk?!?! rofl rofl That's worse than Karrie and I just doing it on the cots!!! -laughs so hard she has to put Draa back down on the counter before she drops him- OMG, Draa -tears streaming down her cheek- I really needed a good laugh.

-calms down after a few minutes, taking deep breaths and wiping her face- Oh man. So she's pissed at ya, huh? Well, why don'tcha ask her if it was worth it. twisted xd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:07 pm
Vendui' Velcore~ *looks around again at who else is in the bar* I suppose this means your "secret" is out then, I take? I do hope you are not still avoiding speaking with Karrie after talking with so many others.

*walks over to Draa and pats his head*
You really should get in the habit of contacting before you change. I am not sure if your ribs have completely healed yet and changing forms during the process may not be the best for you.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 pm
I didn't exactly have time to get her number before she stormed off in a rage after we were both banned from the clinic. I did give her the number and address for your apartment, though. Needless to say, she hasn't called. Not that I'm aware of, at least. I was sort of at Kathy's for the past few days. sweatdrop

*peers up at Ryzan, then hops off the counter to a stool*
Well, how am I supposed to know when this spell is going to wear off? stressed It seems kind of random.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 pm
Hey Ryzan, how ya been hon? Is Tes feelin' any better?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:17 pm
I am talking to Karrie now. He knows as much as I can tell him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 pm
*scoffs at Dame's question as she takes a drag and mutters to herself*
he seems just fine to me rolleyes
*gets up and walks over to Draa and picks him up by the scruff of the neck*
awwwww going back to being a dark elf are we?
*blows smoke in his face*
that's too bad - I was going to invite you to cuddle with me in my bed tonight too....  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 pm
-snickers darkly at Leko's statement to Draa then smiles at Velcore patting her lap and motioning for him-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:23 pm
*winks at Dame as she sets Draa back down on the floor*
Too bad....
Well I think I need some rest after all this excitement.
tata loves.

*vanishes down to her room to rest*

((off to get a late lunch! byebye))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm
Good bye, Leko. *goes over to Dame, putting his head in her lap*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:27 pm
Quortek and I have been doing mzilt mzilt better, fair dame. The curse was lifted yesterday so he has been able to sleep soundly.

I am glad you have finally decided to speak with Karrie, Velcore. I hope he took it well. You had seemed to believe it would just been too shocking for him when you had spoken to me of the subject previously.

*sits on the stool that Draa was on when Lady Leko picks him up* Gi ussta sweatdrop I am not sure sharing a bed with Draa would be in your best interest, jallil sweatdrop He seems to be rather... um... "anxious"... as of late sweatdrop

*waves to Lady Leko's dissappearing form as she exits*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 pm
No! Wait! Come back! gonk We can still share a bed! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:36 pm
He was very upset. He did not speak to me for almost a day after he first heard me talk. sad He seems to be used to it now though.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 pm
-pets Velcore- That's good to hear, Ryzan. ^_^

-laughs at Draa, shaking her head-

Welp boys, -gently pushes Velcore's head out of her lap- I must go run some errands. -leans down and hugs Velcore around the neck- Thanks so much for spending the night with me, Velcore. xd -pats him on the head, then waves to Draa and Ryzan- Catch ya'll later! -exits-

((edited)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 pm
Gi ussta. I suppose there are far worse ways he could have taken it, though. It would not have been as upsetting if you had just spoken to him all along. I do not see why you felt the need to wait so long.

Draa... as I recall, jallil is a succubus. Sharing a bed with her may be fatal, especially with your lascivious appetite. sweatdrop

Plynn kyon, fair dame~ *waves*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:57 pm
Well, we've all got to go at some point. Might as well go out with a bang xd ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games