Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 pm
-dame's eyebrows raise and then furrow- Uh...the...pony has a crush on a human? -dame shivers- Do I even wanna know? -smiles as Velcore purrs- Awww -grabs her drink with one hand and hugs the dragon with one arm- How I have missed you, Velcore. -smiles again and kisses the side of his muzzle- Oh -waves off Karrie- Don't let the likes of me keep you, hon. -looks over at them coolly from the top of her drink, taking another sip-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 9 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm
Psyzapp
*She is so glad to see Officer Dougherty. He's the best part of her life.* My day was brutal and I'm having to suck up the consequences of something horrible I have done. I do hope your day was much better than mine. stare

*He lays his clothing and gear belt on the chair, then slips into bed, leaning over to give her a kiss before settling in along side her, yawning.* So sorry to hear that. Paying the consequences of one's actions can be hard to deal with at times. My day probably wasn't much better. One of my superiors insisted on using me for a sounding board this afternoon, issues with the new rookies. Plus I had all this extra paperwork to catch up on before I could leave. *yawns again*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 pm
Yes. She loves him very much already. *leans his head against Dame, trying to comfort her*

*smiles at Dame* Good night. *reaching over to pet Velcore, he sees that she really does look tired and speaks to her in a low voice* You look really tired. I don't know what's wrong, but if it'll help, you can talk to Velcore about it. If you don't want anyone to know, he's very good at keeping secrets.

*nods slightly*

*stands back upright, then turns to Amy* Let's go, then. *takes her hand, leading her outside*

((I need to go to bed. Cuwen and I will pick this up tomorrow, but feel free to mod Velcore for the night. If you don't want to, I'll just say he went home shortly after Karrie and Amy left.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He lays his clothing and gear belt on the chair, then slips into bed, leaning over to give her a kiss before settling in along side her, yawning.* So sorry to hear that. Paying the consequences of one's actions can be hard to deal with at times. My day probably wasn't much better. One of my superiors insisted on using me for a sounding board this afternoon, issues with the new rookies. Plus I had all this extra paperwork to catch up on before I could leave. *yawns again*

*She snuggles up to him, lays her head on his shoulder and puts her arm around his chest.* I'm sorry to hear that.… *She pauses for a bit.* William, let's get out of here and go to the estate in Upper GGG for the weekend. *She looks up at him but still keeps her head on his shoulder.* What do you say? Just you, me and the dogs.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 pm
-nods slightly at Karrie, smiling a small, but a bit grateful, smile-

-a flash of anger flares up in her belly as they leave but it just as quickly dwindles. She doesn't have the energy for lame stuff like that, she instead waves at them as they go-

-looks over at Velcore, hopping of her stool- Well, kiddo, looks like it's just you and me. -drains the rest of her drink and then throws it in the garbage- So... -eyes rest on Velcore again- You wanna keep me company tonight? I think I'm gonna go back to my room. -winks at him- wink I'll even let you sleep on the bed. xd -Velcore nods and flies after her, through the JD, past the scans, and down into her room.-

-she talks to him about this and that, odds and ends about what has been happening recently with the MW ladies, and speaks a bit about Flame, her true feelings for Flame shining in her eyes as she does. She drifts off to sleep in midsentence, petting Velcore as he lays beside her-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 pm
"Yeah, as much as you can possibly love at her age." She chuckled softly and rolled her eyes at the mere idea of Thistle loving anyone other than in a friendship or puppy love way.

Amy looked at Velcore with surprised eyes, though, when he leaned his head against Dame. Okay, the last she knew, Velcore was as upset with Dame as she was. Well, she had shown up at her birthday party, and that was sweet of her. But she was still a little upset with her, but Velcore seemed to already have moved past it, and he was closer to Karrie than Amy was! Well, it would just be another thing she could talk with Kits about tomorrow.

She was quickly pulled out of her musings, though, when Karrie took her hand and began to lead her outside of MW. She smiled brightly and couldn't help but laugh softly as she followed him. He was holding her hand! She had held hands with him before, but never in front of other humans. And he did it in front of Dame! So maybe he wasn't trying to hide his feelings for her. She'd have to thank him for that later at dinner.

Right when they were outside of MW, she leaned up and kissed his cheek softly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 17 Total: 32 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:34 pm
Psyzapp
*She snuggles up to him, lays her head on his shoulder and puts her arm around his chest.* I'm sorry to hear that.… *She pauses for a bit.* William, let's get out of here and go to the estate in Upper GGG for the weekend. *She looks up at him but still keeps her head on his shoulder.* What do you say? Just you, me and the dogs.

*After yawning yet again, he wraps his arm around her and places a kiss on her forehead* I would like that very much ... as long as it doesn't take you the whole weekend to pack for it! Heh heh ... *He flashes a sleepy grin at her as he chuckles* We can pack a few things in an overnight bag in the morning, then take off. Then we'll have the rest of the weekend to make love, explore the grounds, go swimming ... what ever your little heart desires! But first, I am in great need of some sleep. You'll want your man all rested up for this weekend, don't you? *He grins at her, then kisses her forehead again before he breaks out in another yawn.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*After yawning yet again, he wraps his arm around her and places a kiss on her forehead* I would like that very much ... as long as it doesn't take you the whole weekend to pack for it! Heh heh ... *He flashes a sleepy grin at her as he chuckles* We can pack a few things in an overnight bag in the morning, then take off. Then we'll have the rest of the weekend to make love, explore the grounds, go swimming ... what ever your little heart desires! But first, I am in great need of some sleep. You'll want your man all rested up for this weekend, don't you? *He grins at her, then kisses her forehead again before he breaks out in another yawn.*

*She grins and snuggles into him more.* Sounds like heaven on Earth. *She yawns and closes her eyes…exhausted from her day too.* Sweet dreams my darling. I love… *She is has fallen asleep in mid sentence.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:51 pm
Psyzapp
*She grins and snuggles into him more.* Sounds like heaven on Earth. *She yawns and closes her eyes…exhausted from her day too.* Sweet dreams my darling. I love… *She is has fallen asleep in mid sentence.*

*He listens, and a smile crosses his face when he notes she fell asleep mid-sentence. He pulls his arm around her a little more snugly and places another kiss on top of her head. He then whispers* ... I love you too, Trina. *and with that, he closes his eyes and falls asleep with the love of his life in his arms.* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 am
Icy Reign
...putting your hands on ANY lady was an act UNFORGIVABLE!!! evil
{{Gi ussta~ I suppose I should watch my back then eek }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 6, 1, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:45 am
*appears in the bar yawning craving a double shot - makes one up for herself*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:57 am
*isn't too long before Leko breaks through eyes finally blood red again fully*
eck - we need scotch not coffee rolleyes
*makes herself a glass in a snifter*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 am
((Leeeeeeeeeeeeee-koooooooooooooo!!! *spiritglomps* xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:19 am
((*spirit glomps back* katana love!!!!))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:26 am
((You're here! And on a Saturday! xd Whatcha doing, hun?))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games