Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 pm
*She listens to Dame and finishes her scotch.* Okay then. *She washes out her glass and sets it into the dishwasher. As she start heading for her office, she speaks to Dame.*

You be sure and give your boss my regards next time you see her. Goodnight, Dame.

*She goes over to the security measures, walks down to the corridor to her chambers. She opens the door, closes it and locks it behind her.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm
As Amy was putting on her jacket from her previous outfit, she caught her slight reflection in one of the picture frames that was on the wall. She sighed in relief. It wasn't much of a reflection, but it was much better than nothing.

She stood back and looked at as much of her outfit as she could. She was quite satisfied with it and then ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't have a brush with her, but her hair looked alright after just using her fingers.

She smiled at her reflection, picked up her cell phone, shut if off, and walked to the door. She wasn't going to keep her cellphone on during her and Karrie's date. She'd just have to talk with Kits tomorrow and wing it as best she could on the date.

She opened the door, smiled bashfully at Karrie, and then stepped out of the office. She shut the light off behind her and then closed the door.

"I'm ready."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 pm
*walks up and sits next to Dame, not saying anything*

*smiles at Amy* You look nice. *opens the office to put his hat on the desk, then locks the door behind him* Let's go. *leads Amy out to the main bar, stopping when he sees Dame and Velcore there* Hi Dame. *walks up to Velcore* Velcore, will you take this home for me, please?

*nods* I will.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 pm
*Once inside her chambers, she leans against the double doors. The dogs come to greet her and she pets them without a smile on her face. She's mentally drained from today and as she goes into her bedroom, her dogs follow closely behind.

She goes into her bedroom and the dogs lay on the floor at the foot of the bed. Peeling off her clothes and just tossing them on the floor, she undresses and gets into bed. After a while of laying there, she sighs, grabs her remote and turns on the faux stars. She stares at them and gets lost in her thoughts.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 5 Total: 24 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 pm
(( FINALLY got caught up with you guys! It seems like this is all I can do to keep up on the reads in here! gonk sweatdrop ))

*He gets home late and goes through the security scans at the back door. The dogs greet him and he lets them outside in their run. After several minutes, he calls them back inside and locks the door behind him.

Exhausted, he heads straight for the bedroom and starts undressing.* Hello love. How was your day?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:37 pm
-stares after Psy, a confused look on her face. She absentmindely starts petting Velcore as he comes up next to her. She sighs, and says quietly- I...I just don't know what to do, Velcore...

-raises her eyebrow at Amy and Karrie stare Shoulda known she thinks to herself and nods to them- Evening. -she continues petting Velcore-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Amy's smile grew when Karrie said she looked nice and she followed him out toward MW. "Thank you, Karrie."

She would have said more, but they were suddenly in MW and Velcore was there... with Dame. Good God. Life was sure ironic sometimes.

She nodded to Dame and then smiled over at Velcore. "Hey, sweetie! How are you doing tonight?"

She walked over, hugged him around the neck, and kissed the top of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm
-dame quickly removes her hand from Velcore as Amy almost hugs it along with the dragon. stare rolleyes - Hello to you too, Amy. -puts her hands in her lap after taking a sip from her drink.- How are ya'll tonight?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 pm
Hello, Amy. *stays where he is, next to Dame* I am good. How are you?

*looks Dame over, noticing that she seems tired* How have you been, Dame? Haven't seen you for a little while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( FINALLY got caught up with you guys! It seems like this is all I can do to keep up on the reads in here! gonk sweatdrop ))

*He gets home late and goes through the security scans at the back door. The dogs greet him and he lets them outside in their run. After several minutes, he calls them back inside and locks the door behind him.

Exhausted, he heads straight for the bedroom and starts undressing.* Hello love. How was your day?

*She is so glad to see Officer Dougherty. He's the best part of her life.* My day was brutal and I'm having to suck up the consequences of something horrible I have done. I do hope your day was much better than mine. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 pm
I've been just peachy, babe. -smiles tiredly at him- Just trying to...get things in order. -nods and takes a sip of her drink, glancing briefly at Velcore- Yeah, I was holed up for a while...readjusting -a small smile flickers across her face as she thinks of Flame- and then went back to work. -shrugs- Haven't spent too much time up in the bar. -she crosses one leg over the other and leans back against the counter, setting her drink in her lap-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 pm
When Amy pulled back and lightly dropped her arms, she shrugged and continued to smile at Velcore.

"I'm okay. I was feeling a little weird this morning, but I'm fine now. Probably just a bug or I was really tired. You know, Thistle is staying over at Mitri's tonight. It'll be interesting to see how they both are tomorrow."

She glanced between Karrie and Dame every once in awhile. She didn't want to stare, but she also wanted to see how Karrie interacted with Dame.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 pm
-dame raises another eyebrow- Uh, isn't Mitri staying with Karrie? So... confused Technically the pony is staying at Karrie's? rofl -notices Amy looking back and forth between her and Karrie and raises another eyebrow- neutral Why will it be interesting to see? -takes another sip and starts scratching Velcore again-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 pm
*chirps in amusement* That will be interesting. I will find out when I get home. *looks up at Dame* Thistle has a crush on Mitri. *purrs when Dame finds a spot that was itching*

*nods* I haven't been around here very much... Well, I have, but not any further than the kitchen. *his stomach growls and he smiles sheepishly* Sorry to cut this short, but I'm pretty hungry for something other than oriental food.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 pm
Amy chuckled and nodded to what Velcore said. "He hit it right on the head. It'll be interesting to see if Mitri makes it through the whole night. I almost expect to see him at my door in the middle of the night dropping her back off."

She smiled softly then. "But Mitri adores Thistle, so I could be wrong about him not being able to handle her."

She looked back at Karrie and laughed softly when his stomach growled. But then she waited to see how Karrie would handle their exit.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games