Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:28 pm
-quietly slips down from the stool and goes around the bar, going up to Psyzapp and wrapping her in a hug- sad cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:32 pm
Amy's eyes snapped back to Karrie's. A blush began to form on her cheeks again, but a large smile appeared on her face as well. She nodded and laughed softly.

"Really? A date, tonight? Yes! I would love to. It'd be a lot of fun, I think."

Her stomach was full of butterflies as she looked up at Karrie and realized that they were about to hang out together in a more-than-friendly way. Actually, they weren't going to hang out. They were going to go on a date. She'd never been out on a date before, though. Oh God...  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm
*smiles somewhat shyly when he sees the blush on her face* Well, I remembered what you said at GGB a while ago... and what we talked about when I was at your house. *turns the hat around* I just need to take my jacket off, if you wanted to go change or something. *can't help thinking how cute she looks when she's nervous*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 pm
Amy tucked another strand behind her ear and glanced over at the office door behind her.

"Would it be alright if I changed in your office? I mean, I just have to transfigure a few things, and I've figured out a way to do that without showing anything, but I think it still would be more appropriate to do that in your office, if it's alright with you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm
neutral *She stands there stiff as a board quite stunned Dame has wrapped her arms around her to hug her. This is not what she expected.* I finally got out, Dame. FINALLY…after so many years of painstakingly perfecting the definition of numb and ruthlessness. I am learning how to feel once again after a VERY long time. I feel for you ladies.

The consequences of YOUR actions Dame is that YOU and your boss get to be the ones to drag me back down into it. I have to once again put on my work face and figure out how to deal with you when I know you continue to hold information from me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 pm
eek -is surprised and pulls back from Psy slightly so she can look in her face- Information? What information, Psyzapp?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 pm
Kat's text to Psyzapp
Done deal. Russians have package. On our way to airport now. Be home soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 pm
Sure, that's fine. *after she steps aside, he unlocks the door for her* I'll wait out here, to give you some privacy. *starts unbuttoning his jacket, frowning when he finds he spilled some sauce on it* Why chef's jackets are mostly white, I'll never understand... Have to take it home to wash now.

*flies into the main bar, stopping when he sees Psyzapp and Dame hugging*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 pm
Amy smiled softly at Karrie. "Thank you."

She found it hard to tear her eyes away from Karrie and to go into the office when she saw him start to unbutton his chef's jacket. Then, her eyes traveled up from his chest to his face and she frowned slightly when she saw Karrie's expression.

"Karrie, what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm
*waking up from her peaceful daze at the pond, she walks back into the restaurant and picks her order up, putting it on the MW tab. Thanking the maitre'd, she walks back into the bar, seeing dame and Psy still conversing and slips into the office, doing the security measures.

Down the stairs and through the corridor, she arrives to her door and unlocks it, walking inside. Locking up behind her, she goes into the kitchen, grabs a large goblet and pours herself a glass of merlot. Taking her wine and dinner to her room, she turns the tv on and changes into her pjs, settling in for the night*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 pm
*Feels her phone vibrate, pulls it out and takes a look. The message is from Katana telling her the Russians have "L." She puts her phone away and looks at Dame.*

You're telling me right here and right now that you have informed me about every detail regarding how you came here, your intentions, about your boss…about everything? Nothing has conveniently slipped your mind. *She crosses her arms.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 pm
Oh, I just noticed that I spilled on my jacket earlier... The only one that fit me that I could find was white. Shows everything I spill. stare I'll have to take it home to wash it.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 pm
{{Oh Icy, Amy came over to you while you were looking at the pond and mentioned Thistle and Aqua Springs.}}

Amy looked at Karrie's jacket and thought for a moment. He didn't have another jacket that would fit him because he was so tall? A black jacket would probably be better for him to cook in, but if they didn't have them in his size, that didn't help him any.

She had to fight a smirk from showing on her face as she got an idea. She'd have to make sure to remember it at the end of the date.

She looked back up at Karrie and smiled softly. "Well, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Besides, we're going to have a fun evening. It'll take your mind off of your jacket, I hope."

She smiled at Karrie for just a few more moments before she turned and went into the office. She looked back it him before she shut the door.

"I'll be out in just a few minutes."

Then, she closed the door and quickly pulled out her phone. She quickly texted Kits.

Amy's text to Kits
Karrie wanted me to come over so that we can go on our first date! biggrin I've never been on a date before, so if you have any suggestions you can give in five minutes, please text them over! Thank you!

She closed her phone and put it on Karrie's desk. She didn't have a mirror with her, but that was okay. She'd make due.

She tried different outfits until she found one she thought was appropriate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 pm
Psy...what else do you want to know? confused I'm sure I haven't given every single detail seeing as how I've been here for months...I came here because I was sent. I was given just enough information, mostly about some of the changes in the area, about the mark, and a small bit about the bar. My intentions originally were to get the information from Icy, that's all. Along the way...things became muddled, I started liking a great guy...Dec came back and confused things further, I...I made some great friends and was bestowed a great honour...the title of an MW lady...L? L is a very elusive person. People don't know much about her. She even looks different every time you see her. I'm...I'm not sure how much more you are looking for Psy... confused  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm
*smiles at Amy, watching as she goes into his office. He finishes taking his coat off, then gets a bag to put his jacket in. Then he leans against the wall next to the door to wait*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games