Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:47 pm
Czarinas Knife
kxiong0823
lol...you guys are too funny! ^_^

lovely and interesting avi czar...i give you 9.5/10 (oops late)

ooohhh~ your dream avatar is so shiney! *3*!!!

its awesome D:~

>3> if you gots a unicorn horn, you'd be like a human version of the fasuto's bottle 3nodding

thank you! ^_^ I love it actually. Hrms....the unicorn horn...didn't think of that. I will try it. Thank you for your awesome suggestion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:50 pm
kxiong0823
Czarinas Knife
kxiong0823
lol...you guys are too funny! ^_^

lovely and interesting avi czar...i give you 9.5/10 (oops late)

ooohhh~ your dream avatar is so shiney! *3*!!!

its awesome D:~

>3> if you gots a unicorn horn, you'd be like a human version of the fasuto's bottle 3nodding

thank you! ^_^ I love it actually. Hrms....the unicorn horn...didn't think of that. I will try it. Thank you for your awesome suggestion.

^D^ welcome!  

scintillio

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:57 pm
I added the horns and earrings to her. lol....who knows when i'll ever acheive this avi. It costs like 360,000!! I have the most if i sell everything I own....around 130,000. lol....eek..yeah..might take a while. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:09 pm
kxiong0823
I added the horns and earrings to her. lol....who knows when i'll ever acheive this avi. It costs like 360,000!! I have the most if i sell everything I own....around 130,000. lol....eek..yeah..might take a while. eek

*___* its because of that elegant veil. its so expensive~ D8;

well, i do wish you luck, though~ it'll he hard, but it is a cool avi~ sweatdrop  

scintillio

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:23 pm
Czarinas Knife
kxiong0823

well, i do wish you luck, though~ it'll he hard, but it is a cool avi~ sweatdrop

thank you. and yes, it is expensive b/c of the veil mostly and the fausto bottle. but hopefully, it'll get there...lol ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:27 pm
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife
kxiong0823

thank you. and yes, it is expensive b/c of the veil mostly and the fausto bottle. but hopefully, it'll get there...lol ^_^

hay, you changed your name~ ^3^

and yep~ D: those two things are so expensive! i have to buy the bottles 2nd gen ;___;!
but i have the px-thingy egg and bilaceamela thing 1st gen~ ;D haha!

>,< they better be awesome. i think the egg looks kinda cool--so it might be awesome~  

scintillio

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Czarinas Knife
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife
kxiong0823

and yep~ D: those two things are so expensive! i have to buy the bottles 2nd gen ;___;!

>,< they better be awesome. i think the egg looks kinda cool--so it might be awesome~

lol..yup...changed it...tired of people calling me "kxiong" lol and thats not my name...so yeah >.<

yeah...they egg looks ugly to me, but hey! it might turn out really awesome ^_^ hrms.......thinking a lot

*I need to get off gaia and do some reading for school. Can't believe classes has started already. urgh! Gaia is so addicting though....push me away from my laptop you guys! lol *  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:47 pm
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife
kxiong0823

lol..yup...changed it...tired of people calling me "kxiong" lol and thats not my name...so yeah >.<

yeah...they egg looks ugly to me, but hey! it might turn out really awesome ^_^ hrms.......thinking a lot

*I need to get off gaia and do some reading for school. Can't believe classes has started already. urgh! Gaia is so addicting though....push me away from my laptop you guys! lol *

lol i see~

D: noes! dont leave us! we lubs jooo~!!!

xd  

scintillio

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:01 pm
You always seem to match peculiar colour combinations quite perfectly, Czarina.
I think you might better suit your scheme, though, with the lighter of eye-patches...
eighty-seven hundredths!
b  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:11 pm
9/10 It's very well coordinated. You look like one of the hindu statues come to life.

Someone rate the avvie in my sig?  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:14 pm
your avi - 7/10 ^_^ Its pretty cute actually...just needs some accessories

the siggy avi - 6/10 (sorry, it's just not that well put together in my opinion - just my opinion though)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:16 pm
rate my dream avi too you guys...please...i want to know if it's worth it to quest for...thanks

i'm starting on it now.....  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:17 pm
You, Miss Formerly known as Kxiong0823, have been changing your avatar each time I click this link, so you may very well have changed it before I posted, but I don't like this one, as much.
It is mostly my personal distaste for some items in it, but I think, in all, it is a tad too simple for someone as talented as yourself.
I must apologize, if you take insult in this, I merely wished to justify my rating.
sixty-eight hundredths!
b  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 pm
9.8/10

(I never rate a perfect- because nothing is perfect)

It looks like its out of some kind of dream. Very pretty.

EDIT: Whoops, little late there. Sorry Bellabie.  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:19 pm
Your dream avatar is quite masterfully done, I think, with such elements. You may wish to have the dress/top in the blue shade as opposed to white, for this is a bit too warm, I think, for your scheme.

Please, if you would, suggest what I should do.

Oops! I too.
b  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games