Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:04 pm
*picks Gwee up and holds him against her, wondering if she said something wrong, or shouldn't have even asked. She really had wanted to know, though*

*flies in and perches on the back of the couch*

*tackles Thistle*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:06 pm
I think I'm okay. *stands upright* I didn't know she was there.

*doesn't even try to hide his laughter* You really should look before you sit in this house.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:09 pm
Thistle squeaked loudly when Smok suddenly tackled her. But she soon whinnied again and turned on her back to wrap her tail around Smok's midsection. Then, she started rolling around on the ground, taking Smok with her since her tail was wrapped around his midsection.

Amy couldn't help but agree and nod at what Karrie said. "It's true. Though, if you sat on Thistle, I think she'd still adore you."

Amy looked back up at Karrie and smiled. "Kits is here.... Wait, I guess you both surmised that with Silver being here."

She did allow a giggle to escape then.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm
Of course. Silver is never here without Kits. *finally starts to calm down*

That would hurt, though. gonk Especially if I sat on her horn!

rofl *sets the grocery bags down and leans against the wall for support*

*Smok squeaks in surprise and squirms away from Thistle*

*puts a paw between Thistle and Smok* You two are loud.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 pm
Amy looked at Karrie and smiled adoringly at him. He looked so cute, leaning against the wall as he fell into another fit of laughter.

She walked over to Mitri first and patted his shoulder. "Well, I guess it's a good thing it was Silver that you sat on, then, rather than Thistle. That's one good thing you could look at."

She grinned at him and then kissed his cheek lightly. Then, she walked over to Karrie and wrapped her arms around his waist. She leaned her chin on his chest and smiled up at him. Her voice was soft as she spoke.

"You're adorable, you know that?"

Thistle looked disappointed when Smok squirmed away. She stood and went to go follow him when Velcore put one of his paws in between them. She looked up at him, tilted her head to the side, and squeaked in confusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 pm
*gives Amy an annoyed look and walks into the kitchen* Kits, are you all right? confused

*tuns around when she hears Mitri and nods slowly, then walks over to him*

*hugs Kits, even though he doesn't know what's going on*

*squeaks up at Velcore*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 pm
*wraps his arms around Amy, smiling softly at her as he calms down*

You have been very loud and hyper all day. Please calm down. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 pm
Amy giggled up at Karrie. "What, nothing to say, my love? That's somewhat odd. Must be saving your voice after all that laughter."

She winked at him and then stood back. "Well, you shouldn't be rude. You should go in and say hello to Kits."

She smiled and started walking toward the kitchen.

Thistle watched Velcore for a few moments and then looked back at Smok. She tilted her head to the side in confusion. Why wasn't anyone else as excited as she and Smok were? It was going to be a brand new year!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:42 pm
I am... I was just calming down first. *picks up the bags he'd put down and brings them into the kitchen*

Thistle, is this because it is New Year's?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:45 pm
Amy turned and looked back at Karrie and smiled. Then, walking back into the kitchen, she walked over to Kits, who was next to Mitri, and put her hand on her shoulder. She smiled softly and nodded to her in thanks.

Thistle's eyes widened as she looked back up at Velcore and she started nodding her head frantically. She started squeaking rapidly again.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 pm
Thistle, all that means is that people change the calendar. They say it's a new year and use a different number.

*steps away from Kits a little when Amy and Karrie come in*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:53 pm
Thistle stopped squeaking and looked at Velcore in confusion for a few moments. Then, she squeaked once more, looked at Smok, looked back at Velcore, and then hung her head in disappointment. Complete and utter disappointment. No new and shiny things? No new beginnings?  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:19 pm
-pulling into his drive, he pulls around to the back entrance to his place, placing the car in park and turning it off. Getting out, he pops the trunk and unloads it, walking to the back door and unlocking it. Letting dame go ahead of him, he walks in behind her and sets the gifts his desk, walking back and coming back in with the gifts she brought. Heading out once more, he locked his car up and placed the cover on it, locking the back door upon his return. Glad he'd left the heat at a decent temp, he shrugged out of his coat, placing it on a peg by the back door. Unbuttoning his jacket, he walks over to where dame was standing, and motioned to her gifts-

What are you waiting for? Let's see what Ol' Saint Nick thought you ought to have. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:23 pm
-dame chuckles and goes to hug him first- You are looking quite swanky tonight, Flame Knightmaer. -she unclasps her own cloak and hangs it up next to his before heading back to the boxes on his desk. She places a finger on her chin in contemplation- Well well, which one should I open first.... -dame grins and then picks up his smaller box off his present- This one -she says, plucking it up and placing it down on the floor at the end of the desk- You cannot open first. xd -she nudges the big box towards him then grabs one of her own, opening the paper primly-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:38 pm
-a half smile playing at the corner of his mouth, he unwraps the heavy box, tossing the paper to the side. Lifting the lid off the box, he places it on the floors and pushes the tissue paper aside. Once the gift could be seen, he chuckles, which turns into a deep laugh. Picking up one of the holiday gift boxes, he opens it and pulls out a bottle of Jack Daniels, the other two being Gentlemans Jack and Single Barrel. Still laughing, he leans over and kisses dame-

You sure know a way to a mans heart, don'tcha? rofl

-placing the bottle back in its box, he recloses it, waiting for dame to open hers-

EDITED  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games