Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:26 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Actually Hiroki hadn't been in his room too much. Now that Narcissus was home he had been taking a few conference called overseas. But he had a list of things for Nezumi to do when he stepped off the elevator and saw the man at the door.

"Ah, there you are. I just got off a call with a couple of TV stations seems that Narcissus had a few interviews planned but of course they realized that he wasn't going to be up for it right now." He walked over and handed Nezumi a disk before unlocking his door and opening it so they could enter.

"I took the liberty of downloading the schedule that Shou and Narcissus had arranged. Seems Takagi-kun and Yamada-san both had things very well organized. I've already heard that Yamada-san has put all of Shou's appointments on hold and seems that he took care of the ones that Narcissus was suppose to attend with Shou. However, there are a few outstanding people you'll need to contact." he smiled a little and then took took a moment to look in the mirror.

"Time to change these bandages again. Since Takagi-kun has been with Koyasu-sama, I've been free to work with Tanaka-kun a little and keep up with how our supplies are being distributed." Hiroki was obviously a man that could just fall into work and push through even with the disaster surrounding the area.

"How are you doing Nezumi-san? Did things move forward with Narcissus?" he asked as he pulled out a bag of bandages and attempted to try to peel the one of his nose.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:36 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Welcome to my Nightmare...I hope I didn't scare you.

The secretary looked up as Hayato walked by and started knocking. She might have said something to the man but a voice from inside piped up. "Come in Hayato-kun." Izo said as the door beeped open from a push of a button.

"Ah...you're back finally. I was wondering if you were going to get back to work or not. You're schedule is quite full from what I hear." the man said as he lit up a cigar and took an inhale.

"You know it does cost money to send You-kun out to collect you like that. You really should consider things when you make some decisions. I've men scouring everywhere for Shou and from what You-kun has told me you've been dallying around Ohayou." His eyes narrowed just a little as he watched Hayato but he didn't yell. Instead he flicked on the TV.

"See...Naoko-kun and Ryuukaze-san are going to put on a benefit and make money to help the people in Hawaii. It's good publicity for the studio don't you think? So...can you tell me why you're not out there being productive?" He didn't add a few of the choice phrase he could think. For one thing he didn't have a deep knowledge of the previous relations between Hayato and Shou. If he would have, he might have treated this differently. But...beyond Izo's reach, Hamu had done many things behind the scenes to make sure certain information didn't surface as an intimate relationship but more as a business mentoring.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:49 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru pushed his fingers through his hair as he looked down at information he had gotten just a little late. You...You had been sent to Hawaii. But not even before Haru could react on that, You had returned with Hayato in tow.

His other 'project' had caused the delay on other important information. Was he slipping? No...he was just a little worried about...Shou...and now..Hayato...well Jun. But that worry he couldn't allow to impair his judgement.

You was dangerous in the worse ways but Haru had kept Shou oblivious to the man's true nature. If Shou couldn't be natural around people things would get suspicious. Although watching Shou enjoy the bbq that You prepared for a company picnic one year always kept the Hamu on his toes. He doubted that You would touch Shou. It was all about the money and the amount that Shou could draw.

However, Shou wasn't here...and that actually was beginning to disturb the Hamu a little. A few things he would have normally done to find the star had been...'out of order' Such bad timing for a satellite to be forestalled by repairs. So he had been waiting much like anyone else for that service to activate. Then he'd at least find the body...or the man alive. Obviously tracking the phones hadn't worked with this much salt water, he assumed that they were off or just utterly nonfunctional.

Meanwhile, Naoko's and Ryu's benefit were about to take off. Behind the scenes he had worked out a few things much as he might have for Shou's events. Making sure some cool costumes and supportive t-shirts and goods would be available. Smash was very good about its promotions even if Matsumoto Izo was a evil man.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enveloped, Naoko could only laugh. "Yeah yeah, I'm excited. Just a week to go. I'm still trying to get a few songs down though. Having some problems with a couple tricky spots." the blond seemed to be in a good mood.
Aside from his brother most likely being dead... he was.
"Jun's back. He came by a minute ago. He's pretty broken up about Shou though..." tilting his head to the side slightly, the pianist sighed. "Wouldn't it be wonderful if we were all proved wrong and Sai came home?"
There was a ghost of a hopeful smile on Naoko's face.
Hope... was really all he had in that situation now.
Hope and maybe a miracle.
"But yeah, kind of put me in a funk so I don't exactly want to keep working today... lets go out to a club or something... get my mind off it, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 am

Kai had kept his cool.
Though there had been once when he broke down and just cried.
Izzy was a good friend... and Shou was just... well amazing... and now they were both gone...
But Nakai hadn't let Chiyou see him cry. Hell no. It was the middle of the night in the kitchen and the guitarist was fixing some nachos... which obviously set him off because they were his manager's favorite food.
He had dropped the plate and just stood there, tears streaming down his face as he thought about his friend and manager...
But after Kai had let it out, it hadn't happened again... thankfully.
Besides, he had to be strong for Chiyou. Izzy would have been counting on that.

So, this afternoon, Nakai was playing with Yumi, completely absorbed in the puppy, when out of nowhere... Chiyou's voice startled him.
He had, actually, thought the young man to have drifted off to sleep on the sofa.

'I love you...'

Smiling, Nakai turned around, "You really don't get tired of saying that, do you, Hi-chan?" the blond asked, standing and going to sit on the sofa beside the younger man.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:57 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"I know. Hey it's ok. Things aren't going to come around over night. And it's good to release that stuff rather than let it get bottled up inside." He said with a tender smile as he sat up and then decided that after this, he'd need to clean up before getting back to work.

"Just take your time. The rest of the world can stuff it for now. You don't need to prove anything to them. Just take care of yourself for awhile so you can come out of this as strong as your new album is going to be." Getting up he wandered into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "You hope in first and then I'll use it. Afterwards you can go back to work. Will you need my vocals for more?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 am
User Image

Talk about good timing...

Taking the disk, Nezumi entered the room along with his superior.

"Wow...you seem more on top of things than I am. Are you trying to make me feel incompetent?" he joked.

"I'll get on those calls today. Say...how's your nose feeling?" the mouse asked, observing Hiroki in the mirror.

Walking over to Hiroki, Nezumi lightly swatted away the man's hands and began changing the bandage for him.

"Well, I spoke with Narcissus-san, and, as expected, he took it very poorly. He was quite angry with me, said he wanted no part of it and would manage himself...but by the time I ended the conversation, he had agreed to have me as his manager...though rather begrudgingly. I can't say he's being out of line...he's just, well, gone thought a lot. I had to...well, I had to sort of belittle myself to bring him to even agree, but I can't bring myself to be harsh to him right now. He still needs time. Haven't spoken to him since, though, and I was wondering if I should approach him again or give him more time, wait until he calls on me for something?"
By the time he finished talking, the bandage on Hiroki's face was changed, and Nezumi's hand lingered just a moment on his cheek.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:37 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Hayato waltzed in and took a seat, just like he always used to do, perched on the arm of the chair nearest the window.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I guess. That You guy...he's a spitfire, huh? I can't say I enjoyed his ways...but I really, really liked the way he thought. He's a good one."

Wasn't often you'd hear someone compliment their tormenter in such a way.

"Dallying around Ohayou? Well, yeah. Who the hell else would I have hung around? Wasn't like I had any choice. Anyway...why haven't you put the squeeze on them yet? They seem like a bunch of pushovers, to me. Too nice for their own good."

Why was he saying that? He didn't think they were pushovers at all...

"I guess I didn't want to leave in case Shou showed up again...but You snapped me out of that crap. I could have done more, yes...but I had it in my head that I was infatuated with the man. I guess I was...sad? ******** if I know...it's like he turned me into a pink-frilled p***y or something. I hate that he's gone...but I'm better off without that kind of mentality bugging me and holding me back."

You're a damn liar and you know it... he thought to himself, though the thought was so vague it passed right through his mind and barely phased him.

"If you like, I can join in with Ryuukaze and Naoko's benefit show, do an opening gig or something? But...I have to say one thing...I want Naoko back. Naoko needs to be kept in line now, I hear...and I think if he stays with Ryuukaze, he's going to be too much for the poor little b***h to handle. Now, I think I know what you will say...but if we can find a way to convince Ryuukaze he's happier, better off without Naoko...wouldn't that be nice? "

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:41 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Ha...well no...I just can't really sit down and relax. When I go outside I see people across the street still working hard a that hospital. Kind of puts things into perspective that my work day isn't so bad." he answered and then let his hands be swatted away to let the more competent bandage handler take over.

"My nose...well its been itchy. Very itchy. I try hard not to scratch. Another reason to keep my hands busy." He frowned a little because thinking about his nose made him want to itch the skin!

"Well at least he took you as his manager. It's a start. Farther than I would have gotten." he laughed a little. Lately it had been easier to laugh and move his face so more emotions could show through.

I think the best thing to do is finish any projects he's given you. Then notify him of all the things you've done. Like these calls today. That will give you something to talk to him about that forces him to come out of the shell for a moment. Also, at home I know Izzy Lucky was very particular about fan mail and other things. You should call his secretary and get those updates. Basically, we both know Narcissus never has time to do these things but, he needs to be informed they are getting done. Also...mmm...maybe you should have the secretary scan in some of the fan mail to show Narcissus. Just to let him know that his fans are thinking about him. He's kind of fan blind at times though so...if you don't think it will improve his mood don't show him. Although, he really should take more of an interest in his fan base. Izzy Lucky has always been that person to...make sure that the fans feel like Narcissus cares." Yes, he just gave Nezumi a big list but he didn't want the man to fail because Narcissus would not make it easy.

The hand on his cheek that lingered caused his head to tilt just a little to enjoy the caress. He smiled then shook his head. "No...never just wait for him to call you. You have to appear on top of things even if he hates the thought of talking to you right now."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Jun? Well, I'm...glad he's ok. Poor guy." Ryuukaze sighed, brushing back his own hair as he thought about that. It was a melancholy statement. He really did wish that Shou would come back...that, maybe, it would have been Jun gone instead of Sai, for Naoko's sake...but he thought that was a selfish way of thinking and shook his head sadly.

Judging from the amount of time gone by, there was just no way to have any real hope for his lover's brother. As much as he wanted to comfort Naoko, he just felt like a liar.

"Yes, it would be wonderful. You never know, Naoko. He's...well, he's probably out there worrying about you right now. Don't give up hope."

It hurt him to say it.

"Sure. Let's get out of here. We can go out tonight. Wherever you want. Don't think about it. Let's just keep positive!"

Packing up his things, Ryu shut off the lights and they left for the night.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Avoidance...that's what Chiyou felt with Kai didn't return the words...again.
Well, if he didn't feel it, he just didn't feel it. The kid knew as much, and accepted the fact that he couldn't force it.

Kai wasn't the type...he was never going to love him, not in the way he wished, in the way he loved the guitarist.

"Nah, I don't. You know me, Kai-bear, I like to be silly." Hideki smiled, leaning over and curling up against the older blond....wondering how much longer his lover would stick around for him.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:58 am
User Image

Mentally noting everything Hiroki had said, Nezumi began planning the rest of his day, from phone calls to going to speak with Narcissus.
Perhaps he could even convince the man to go for a meal with him, though he kind of doubted that.

"The itching is good. It mean's you're almost healed up." the mouse smiled the cutest smile.

"I rather figured that would be the case with Narcissus-san, though. I simply wanted to clear it with you or Koyasu-sama before I went charging in. Perhaps I can be somewhat more heavy handed when the man is healed, both mentally and physically...but I prefer to err on the side of caution for now."

It wasn't until moments later that the manager realized he had left his hand lingering for far, far too long on Hiroki's cheek, bordering on the point of awkwardness. Pulling his hand back, he chuckled nervously.

"So...um...you've been hauling a heft load. Is there anything I can do to help take some of the pressure off of you? You have to be getting stressed, even if you aren't out there in the deep of the disaster. Any errands you need run or such? I've got enough time to squeeze something in if it would help."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Clapping a hand on Nezumi's shoulder, Yuuji smiled. "Hey guys. I've got some good news for once." the man spoke, obviously more upbeat than he had been recently.

"They found a survivor today. Means there's still a shred of hope for Izzy and Shou." Takagi said happily, putting a hand on Hiroki's shoulder now too. "I'm going to inform Aki. Maybe you could tell Akihiko, Nezumi-san?"

Sure, Yuuji knew full well that he might have just destroyed a so-called 'cute' moment... but they didn't need to just be hanging around.

There was always a lot of work to do.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Smirking slightly, Akihiko headed over to the bathroom. "Thanks, Michi-kun. I... I actually appreciate the pep talk." he said, reaching out and ruffling Tanaka's hair as he passed. "We can finish that particular song later. Wouldn't want to turn you on again..." the musician teased.

Narcissus showered and got dressed then went right back to work.

He kept working... even through the night, and by the afternoon of the next day, Akihiko had another two tracks laid out completely.
That was four tracks now, and a fifth missing just the vocals.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:30 pm

"It's not silly." Nakai replied, putting an arm around Chiyou and holding the young man closer. "Someone's feelings are never silly, Hi-chan. It's good. That you can express yourself."

Of course the same couldn't exactly be said of Kai...
He liked Chiyou. Loved him in the sense that he wanted to protect him and make him happy...
But not in the, 'be mine forever' sort of love.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm

NAKO could only smile to keep Ryu from worrying. He knew his lover didn't think that Shou was alive. The pianist knew that. Ryu was just saying things to try and make Naoko feel better.
In truth... Oumori appreciated that.

Walking out of the studio, Naoko put his shades on, even though it was growing dark out. "Oh I don't know where we should go, just that I want to get out... maybe drink some... dance... just flat out party. I need the distracted. Jun was... kind of a buzz kill... and I need to get refocused on the excitement of the charity concert."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games