Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:31 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JC
((the things she thinks about -.-)) Yes it is coming up! >.> still a month to go .... >.>
It's wet, cold, and gets everywhere.
Good idea, but if he had one that means I would have to have one as well.
It looks a lot better in it's actual size ^^; Thank you.
Ok then mix in some vocists.
It's easy to plan to hang out we just do so after work.
Sometimes I randomly sleep on the coach, because I just want a change of scenery.
A month? Bah. February 18th. >3 About half a month.
The wonders of water~
XD Only if you glued the computer to yourself. ;B
Even better? Wow. x.x
XD Whenever any music is on I can't concentrate. Even when in the car. I'll start singing the song in mid sentence.
Couches are often so comfortable... for the first week.
Today is the 5th....a little more then jsut a hal of a month hun.
Oh woter is cool, rock on water. Snow, totally different playing feild.
If only! If only I could still wear my heart boxers on the outside of my pants! Oh...sorry *shuffles off*
Well it's all pixled out *gonk* I have a lot smoother lines! I swear!
o.o that's insane. That's how I am with math but other then that music gets my mind thinking.
XD Oh my thats sooo true.
Eighteen minus five is thirteen. About two weeks. :3 Which I consider to be half a month...
Of course. ^^ ...I just finished reading a section just on water. >.<
^^; That layering didn't last that long.
XD I didn't pay much attention to the lines themselves. ^^;; I believe you.
Classical music I'm fine with.... but anything with words? Oh boy.
^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:33 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
Oh the new hair. I like the short boy like hair. But the colors suck.
yeah that's true but users get a lot more then before and that's good.
:/ they can get cuter?
Well I like it because I like looking like a cod fish >3
I love it. I would have gotten that bedhead style by now if the colors weren't so off. >.< I agree with you there.
It is. ^___^ Especially when there's very little chance they can afford the expensive MCs...
I had to use what was in my journal, or I would've grabbed a better outfit. Anywho, you see how just the very tip is slightly cut off? It doesn't do that anymore. [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/My Avatars/sdrawkcabgreenbeige.png[img]
Hun, you don't need buck teeth and a mustache to help you with that. ;P
XD They really need help in the hair department. >.> <.< that isn't my department eaither.
Well I was talking to a user that was rather new and he had a rather expensive MC. I was surprized to say the least.
Well I think it's fine both ways.
>.> you talk to me too much.
Yours is the only department running smoothly?
Wow~ did he say if he was an exchanger?
:3 I just miss it, that's all~
>B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:34 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Pfft, I would have to show some effert in dressing my avia if I wanted to do that. My style is too layed back for the arena. They want lot's of DI's mixed together to look like anything but an avia.
Oh I know you couldn't. >< Fish out of water.
Haha I remeber those parties. XD 300 was expeshally fun if I do say so myself.
There are a lot of items I don't wear but I would miss them if I got rid of them ><
*brings in the straight jacket*
Eh, I don't like those avatars. They're a dime a dozen. Mix a few items. Make up some story about what it looks like and boom.. avi entry.
XD Hey, I had about fifteen items for over a year before I made this account thank you very much. ;]
n.n You never know when you'll need them. >3
*skips away*
Neither do I. I like origninal well thought out avias. When people actually talk about the outfit in the discription.
Yeah but how much were you online in that year?
For I have to have that ugly red shirt. It's ugly and red but I might need it!!!
*skips after bubbles and stars show up as background* I was so hoping for a penguin background myself.
So do I. But then I also like the avatar to be good. I'm picky. The avi arena depresses me. ^^;
XD Enough to wish I had more items. The thing is, I didn't have those good staples that you can mix and match with different outfits. I had a bunch of items that didn't match.
Exactly! The mind of a packrat! =D For that shirt will also be worth something... someday.
I was hoping for bread. PX
I set aside that depression for gold XD It's sad but it's not getting better without effert.
Sounds smililar. Well atleast it was better then KP who had overalls and emo glasses.
God I hope not *gonk* It's really ugly.
Oh what a good choice. But that ushally comes after you hid behind a rock and I'm looking around blindly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:37 pm
*cries* I've been waiting for a certain pair of shoes to be in the market... For weeks I've been waiting for a pair.
Oh sure, a few have been placed in the market, but over store price.
I go search for them... There's a pair there! And, because I searched by date added, they were buried under a couple others. And.. i click and..
They're gone. TT____TT

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:40 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JC
((the things she thinks about -.-)) Yes it is coming up! >.> still a month to go .... >.>
It's wet, cold, and gets everywhere.
Good idea, but if he had one that means I would have to have one as well.
It looks a lot better in it's actual size ^^; Thank you.
Ok then mix in some vocists.
It's easy to plan to hang out we just do so after work.
Sometimes I randomly sleep on the coach, because I just want a change of scenery.
A month? Bah. February 18th. >3 About half a month.
The wonders of water~
XD Only if you glued the computer to yourself. ;B
Even better? Wow. x.x
XD Whenever any music is on I can't concentrate. Even when in the car. I'll start singing the song in mid sentence.
Couches are often so comfortable... for the first week.
If only! If only I could still wear my heart boxers on the outside of my pants! Oh...sorry *shuffles off*
o.o that's insane. That's how I am with math but other then that music gets my mind thinking.
Eighteen minus five is thirteen. About two weeks. :3 Which I consider to be half a month...
^^
two weeks and one day >.>
And that section would include?
I know but it was so great! I miss it u.u.
Good :3 I'm trying to make my lines better ^^; So that explains that.
Don't hurt yourself o.o What about words that you don't undertand becaus e it's in a different language?
Jade still doesn't have a proper bed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:44 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
Oh the new hair. I like the short boy like hair. But the colors suck.
yeah that's true but users get a lot more then before and that's good.
:/ they can get cuter?
Well I like it because I like looking like a cod fish >3
I love it. I would have gotten that bedhead style by now if the colors weren't so off. >.< I agree with you there.
It is. ^___^ Especially when there's very little chance they can afford the expensive MCs...
I had to use what was in my journal, or I would've grabbed a better outfit. Anywho, you see how just the very tip is slightly cut off? It doesn't do that anymore. [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/My Avatars/sdrawkcabgreenbeige.png[img]
Hun, you don't need buck teeth and a mustache to help you with that. ;P
XD They really need help in the hair department. >.> <.< that isn't my department eaither.
Well I was talking to a user that was rather new and he had a rather expensive MC. I was surprized to say the least.
>B
Yeah the battle system will be up soon "lanzer you touch that wire and I will personally beat you up" Yeah it's going great over here. ^^;;
No he just said he was trying to get more commons and then I went on my comons speech @.@
Understandable.
*listens to techo*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:45 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Neither do I. I like origninal well thought out avias. When people actually talk about the outfit in the discription.
For I have to have that ugly red shirt. It's ugly and red but I might need it!!!
*skips after bubbles and stars show up as background* I was so hoping for a penguin background myself.
So do I. But then I also like the avatar to be good. I'm picky. The avi arena depresses me. ^^;
XD Enough to wish I had more items. The thing is, I didn't have those good staples that you can mix and match with different outfits. I had a bunch of items that didn't match.
Exactly! The mind of a packrat! =D For that shirt will also be worth something... someday.
I set aside that depression for gold XD It's sad but it's not getting better without effert.
Sounds smililar. Well atleast it was better then KP who had overalls and emo glasses.
Oh what a good choice. But that ushally comes after you hid behind a rock and I'm looking around blindly.
Does your voting gold come out of your posting gold? Because last I checked yesterday, each poll I take counts the same as posting... Nah, there are much better avatars in the AT. The voters just toss them aside.
XD We all have to start out somehow~
XD Just watch, it'll become the new fad because it matches the next MC.
Ah yes, but those ones usually appear in traffic.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:47 pm
sdrawkcab
*cries* I've been waiting for a certain pair of shoes to be in the market... For weeks I've been waiting for a pair.
I go search for them... There's a pair there! And, because I searched by date added, they were buried under a couple others. And.. i click and..
They're gone. TT____TT
What type of shoe? Is this the item you were talking about the other day?

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:49 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^
Don't hurt yourself o.o What about words that you don't undertand becaus e it's in a different language?
...Thirteen days is one day short of two weeks.
..Water. It was a basic chemistry review section.. on water.
Indeed. u.u I liked that short period of time where boxers.. acted like boxers too. u.u
Ah~ well they look very good. ^^
Nah, I make up whatever words I hear. You should hear me sing along to Funny Bunny. ;]
Poor thing~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:50 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Does your voting gold come out of your posting gold? Because last I checked yesterday, each poll I take counts the same as posting... Nah, there are much better avatars in the AT. The voters just toss them aside.
I don't know I you get a 40g bonus and from then on it's just 5g for about 20 times. It's the same way it's always been for the art arena.
He jsut had it real hard ^^;
This thing will never be in a fad!
*nod nod* you are wise in the manga background settings.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:52 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>B
Yeah the battle system will be up soon "lanzer you touch that wire and I will personally beat you up" Yeah it's going great over here. ^^;;
No he just said he was trying to get more commons and then I went on my comons speech @.@
Understandable.
*listens to techo*
You should really pad his office and velcro him to his chair. u.u
...You have a commons speech? o___O You've definitely been talking to me too much. ;D
^___^
*laughs* Got the rave going?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:55 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^
...Thirteen days is one day short of two weeks.
..Water. It was a basic chemistry review section.. on water.
Indeed. u.u I liked that short period of time where boxers.. acted like boxers too. u.u
Ah~ well they look very good. ^^
Nah, I make up whatever words I hear. You should hear me sing along to Funny Bunny. ;]
Poor thing~
OK YOU WIN!
*is gitty* Oh my sounds like fun!
Are they acting like pants now? Or socks?
^^; thanks.
I do not know this unny bunny song but If I did I would probally be laughing.
No wonder why she wants me to move out so fast.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:56 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I don't know I you get a 40g bonus and from then on it's just 5g for about 20 times. It's the same way it's always been for the art arena.
He jsut had it real hard ^^;
This thing will never be in a fad!
*nod nod* you are wise in the manga background settings.
Grrr I ran to check that out, but the voting's been stopped. .___. I don't know, but I don't get any bonuses for taking polls in threads.. and it comes out of my posting gold.
^^;; It sounds tough... living the life of an emo hillbilly.
I don't know, people started wearing the ugly grecian shirts because they matched the gwees.
Oh. I picked something up then. PX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:58 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>B
Understandable.
*listens to techo*
You should really pad his office and velcro him to his chair. u.u
...You have a commons speech? o___O You've definitely been talking to me too much. ;D
^___^
*laughs* Got the rave going?
That would be too enertaining for him u.u'''
*slouches* That's what people tell me.
~
Yep. Spandex is a privilage not a right.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
They're gone. TT____TT
What type of shoe? Is this the item you were talking about the other day?
Yeah~ I mentioned it the other day. It's a certain pair of purple shoes. I've drooled over them since my gavsim days, but never had any purple to pair them with. But now I do.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games