Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:41 pm
*After spending the entire afternoon in her Chambers and working in her office, she looks at the time and figures she better buck up and make a brief appearance. She still feels like hell that TES had such severe nightmares and she knows there is going to be absolutely no way in hell to make up for it. She's going to have to live with the consequences of what she did for the rest of her life. Chalk yet another one up with all the other things she has done due to her temper. stare sad

Trying her best to hold her head high and do her duty, she makes her way up to the bar to fix herself a cocktail.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 pm
*Going behind the bar passing by Dame and Icy and nods to them briefly. She gets out a lowball, fills it with ice and pours some of Leko's special scotch into it.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm
*While working in her Chambers today, she ran across a note Katana had left her confirming her suspicions about Dame's relationship with "L"……Sisters……isn't that just icing on the cake that is her day. mad She sips her scotch and looks again at Icy and Dame.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:55 pm
((*Spiritglomps Psy*))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:55 pm
-looks at Psy- Hey Psy... -gets down from her stool and moves closer to Psy, voice lower and apologetic- Psy...I'm...I'm sorry I overreacted yesterday. I...I shouldn't have let my emotion get the better of me. -she looks down shame-faced.-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:57 pm
*just before she could reply to dames question, Psyzapp walks in. Seeing she's not looking to be in the best of moods, yet again, she sighs and nods back at Psyzapp*

Well hello to you too. Bad day I take it?

*watches as dame edges toward Psyzapp*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 pm
And just what is it specifically that you overreacted about? stare

@ Icy: I've had better. stare *She takes a huge drink of her scotch and pours another.*

(( *Spiritglomps Brat back.* Brat I could really get stinking smashed just about now and I wish you were here to split a bottle of tequila. crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:05 pm
((Wishes I was there to split one, too, or you could bring a few here and we can smash one over L's head and pour the contents of another in to her wounds, while we share the third and watch her writhe in pain. Surprised Lily hasn't come to join you. She was hitting the Tokillya hard a while back.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:06 pm
I...I guess I'm a little sensitive on the subject of my boss. -bites her lip-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:09 pm
*Puts her drink down onto the bar and says in a very flat and chilling voice.* You don't say. stare *She stares at Dame as she puts both palms onto the top of the bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 pm
*not saying another word, she leaves Psyzapp and dame to their conversation. Walking to the JD, she places a to go order, walking over to the pond to watch the koi swim and listen to the soothing waters*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 pm
-bites her lip harder, not knowing what to say. She realises now she messed up really bad the other night. She's not sure what to do to make it better. Her heart breaks. Her breath hitches slightly in her chest.-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 pm
Amy ran into MW, running through the bar and waving at everyone. "Hi, bye! Sorry, can't stay and talk, late!"

She ran into JD and was about to go into the kitchens when she saw Icy over by the Koi Pond. She quickly ran over to her and talked quickly.

"Icy! I've been looking for you forever. Thistle really misses you and would love to see you again. She also wants to show you her pink tutu. Kits and I have a water park now called Aqua Springs, 2 blocks north of GGB, and it'd be awesome if you came by to check it out in the afternoon someone and saw Thistle as well. Hope to see you there! Sorry can't stay and explain more, but I'm late!"

She waved at Icy and then ran through the kitchens, waving to the staff as they looked up to stop her but then noticed that it was Amy and they had to let her through.

Finally, she found herself in front of Karrie's office. She was breathing deeply as she knocked on the door, trying to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:34 pm
*Watches as Amy comes in and flies right past them talking a mile a minute. neutral She turns to Dame and raises an eyebrow as she picks up her scotch and takes another huge drink not saying one single word. This little girl had better spill it and spill fast…she isn't about to give in and be the first one to break the silence.* stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:36 pm
*after putting the finishing touches on Icy's order, looks up and sees Amy waiting by his office door. He walks over, standing a couple feet behind her* I'm pretty sure nobody's in there. *chuckles*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games