Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:27 pm
*watches ppl killing each other* hmm good entertainment  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:27 pm
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
hyper_azn_girl
... RUN!!!!!!!!
You have to sleep too dear. It's very... late. twisted
Yes join us in my dark corner!!!
Why don't you go to sleep darling? domokun Be assured, you won't feel any pain when you wake up trust me. >=)
I think you should be the one worried about pain...Shinku-Hadoken!!!*Shoots rock powered by the beam at Night!*

-Blocks with Lunar cloak- Ha! Go to sleep. u_u It's easier that way.
why don't you go to sleep cuz hyper is trying to kill u and me!!!Burning knuckle!!!*Shoots burning knuckle towards hyper*
*deflects with black katana* who wants a fight? pirate its what i do for a living...
Same here!!!*Fists start to glow strange blue aura!*I got a sword too!*pulls out katana*
*my eyes glow red as a dark aura surrounds me and creates a cloud of darkness that consumes u and mutes all ur senses...*
You think that can stop me!!!I am the darkness!!!Turns into Shin-MangaManX!!!Now I am one with the darkness!!!Hahahahaha!!!
*u get stabbed in the face with a katana while ur gloating rolleyes * round 2...
*Pulls katana out of face*I'm not gonna be that easy kid!*Shoots flames at darkshadow17!Then stabs him in the gut.*
(u shoot flames at darkness and u stab nothing because u dont kno where i am. even if u can see in the darkness, u cant see me. perfect camo. besides, u cant just say u stab me. that could be easily seen ahead of time and stopped, but this cant...) *u get stabbed in the back while attacking the darkness. the blade goes through u so i kick ur back and send u sliding down my second blade* rolleyes round 3...  

darkshadow17

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:28 pm
-Sleeps on the counter-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:28 pm
twisted
quit being evil.. think happy thoughts
NEVA!!!!!!!!!
i wanna leave you gonk
good then leave!
i can't
well too bad for you... i shall make you evil
that's ehat the green voice did to you... he ruined you  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:29 pm
MangaManX
Why did you turn into a shiny ghost?Can't you just take it off or something?
that's teh problem i can't change, all that shows up is a x  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:30 pm
MangaManX
she cant take it off because she cant change her avi like she said rolleyes  

darkshadow17

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
hyper_azn_girl
... RUN!!!!!!!!
Why don't you go to sleep darling? domokun Be assured, you won't feel any pain when you wake up trust me. >=)
I think you should be the one worried about pain...Shinku-Hadoken!!!*Shoots rock powered by the beam at Night!*

why don't you go to sleep cuz hyper is trying to kill u and me!!!Burning knuckle!!!*Shoots burning knuckle towards hyper*
*deflects with black katana* who wants a fight? pirate its what i do for a living...
Same here!!!*Fists start to glow strange blue aura!*I got a sword too!*pulls out katana*
*my eyes glow red as a dark aura surrounds me and creates a cloud of darkness that consumes u and mutes all ur senses...*
You think that can stop me!!!I am the darkness!!!Turns into Shin-MangaManX!!!Now I am one with the darkness!!!Hahahahaha!!!
*u get stabbed in the face with a katana while ur gloating rolleyes * round 2...
*Pulls katana out of face*I'm not gonna be that easy kid!*Shoots flames at darkshadow17!Then stabs him in the gut.*
(u shoot flames at darkness and u stab nothing because u dont kno where i am. even if u can see in the darkness, u cant see me. perfect camo. besides, u cant just say u stab me. that could be easily seen ahead of time and stopped, but this cant...) *u get stabbed in the back while attacking the darkness. the blade goes through u so i kick ur back and send u sliding down my second blade* rolleyes round 3...
Seems like ur bending the rules to your advantage so I'm just going to go back to sleep in my dark corner...  
lol crazy maniacs ...... sweatdrop  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:31 pm
Night Rain55
-Sleeps on the counter-
xd *poke poke* deja vu....again  
hyper_azn_girl
MangaManX
that sucks  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Night Rain55

hyper_azn_girl
MangaManX
I heard that what makes you invisible is the belt. It's a glitch only available for women. Lucky you. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:32 pm
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
hyper_azn_girl
... RUN!!!!!!!!

Seems like ur bending the rules to your advantage so I'm just going to go back to sleep in my dark corner...
rolleyes g'night gung ho trooper. my comments r relavent btw. u say u hit me but theres about 20 different things i couldve done to prevent that. when i came up and stabbed u (twice blaugh ) there was nothing that could be done to see it coming or block based on what u did rolleyes  

darkshadow17

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:32 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Night Rain55
-Sleeps on the counter-
xd *poke poke* deja vu....again
Hmm... Love the massage. heart Keep going. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:33 pm
mizuki_ryu
yup thats just how we do things...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

darkshadow17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:34 pm
MangaManX
mizuki_ryu
yup thats just how we do things...
3nodding *still wants to kill u bout 6 more times*  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games