Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:54 pm
*sighs* I warned you.*walks toward the back of the house, worried that the squeaking suddenly stopped*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:03 pm
Amy, still shaking her head, started to think about the past few days, trying to piece things together. Then, after a few moments, a smile broke out on her face and she started to chuckle. Then, her chuckling turned into full-blown laughter.

She laughed like that for a good minute before she had calmed down enough to speak. "Oh no... Oh man... So THAT'S why everyone's been treating me like I'm going to collapse if I stand for more than two seconds! Oh my gosh! I shouldn't laugh at that, but... That's hilarious!"

She hadn't thought, yet, about how Karrie might be treating her like she's breakable because he's been around so many miscarriages before. Otherwise, if she had, she wouldn't have been laughing at all.

Thistle liked what Mwee did, tilting her head and squeaking, so she squeaked and touched her nose again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:10 pm
Amy... Is it true? It's not funny, people are worried, about you and about what will happen to Aqua Springs. neutral And Karrie... he probably doesn't know what to think. This house isn't really big enough for a baby too. I don't think Velcore and Thistle would want to give up their room.

*flips herself over and stands over Thistle, looking down at her with her nose almost touching the pony's*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 pm
*stops in the doorway to Karrie's room and looks at the bed, which has pillows and blankets all over* You three are making a mess.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:19 pm
Amy quickly stopped laughing and looked over at Kits with a small frown on her face. "Worried? Why? And how would me ever being pregnant affect Aqua Springs?"

Her frown deepened. "I don't think I'm pregnant... I'll take a test to make sure... But geez, I'm so sorry if being pregnant would cause too many problems with this small house. If I were... or am... pregnant, I'm sure I could figure out something with the house. I'd have extensions built on. Did.. did anyone stop to think that if I were pregnant, how that my affect me, not just themselves?"

She felt hurt.

Thistle squeaked in surprise when Mwee was suddenly standing over her and her nose was nearly touching hers. Then, she finally reached up and touched her nose to Mwee's, whinnying loudly in laughter, in joy.

When she heard Velcore in the room, she turned her head and squeaked happily at him. "Vel!!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm
*shrugs* I don't know why. I only heard a little bit. *goes over to stand closer to Amy* Have you even thought about having kids? I know you treat Thistle like she's your baby, but a human baby is a lot different.

*shakes her head before she starts talking again, feeling a bit awkward* Amy, aren't you on any birth control or anything? confused

*looks up at the big dragon in the doorway and flies up to greet him*

*squeaks happily and stands upright*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 pm
Hello. *nods to the three young animals*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 pm
Amy looked up at Kits and her frown deepened even more. "Of course I know a human baby is different from a baby animal, Kits... I'm not an idiot. And yes, I am on birth control! I'm not ready to have a baby, yet, no way! I may have waited until a couple months ago to have sex, but I'm not stupid about it. I know how to take preventative measures."

Thistle turned over on her stomach and squeaked at Velcore again in greeting.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:40 pm
*holds up her hands* I was just asking... as long as you're up to date, you shouldn't have to worry, right? *frowns at Amy's reaction*

*flies over Velcore to leave the room*

*flies over to land on the counter between Amy and Kits*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm
Amy sighed and sat back further in the chair. "I should be, but my mother got pregnant with me when she was on birth control... or a potion she concocted herself. Can't quite remember which. I guess I'll just have to take a test to make sure I'm not. Why does everyone think I'm pregnant, anyway?"

Thistle jumped up from the bed and ran over to Velcore again. She started squeaking exactly what she had squeaked about earlier that day.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm
*watches Mwee fly away, then looks back at Thistle* Are you calmer now? *when she starts squeaking again, he sighs* Guess not.

*Karrie and Mitri walk in the front door*

*Mitri walks over and plops down in Karrie's chair, yelping and getting up quickly with an annoyed Silver chattering at him as she crawls off the chair seat*

*can't help laughing at the offended look on Silver's face and the shocked one on Mitri's*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:49 pm
*shrugs* I'm not sure... something about mood swings or something. *turns back to the counter* I think we can leave everything out on the counter and we can just fill our plates as we need to. No need to set everything out nicely. *pets Gwee*

*stalks into the kitchen, looking offended*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:54 pm
Amy heard the sudden commotion in the living room and quickly got up. She ran across the kitchen, into the living room. She glanced at Silver as she stalked past her. Then, she looked at Mitri in confusion.

"Uh... What happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:56 pm
*doesn't answer, rubbing his rear end where Silver clawed him and hoping his pants aren't torn*

*manages to get out between laughs* Mitri sat on Silver.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Amy's eyes widened at what Karrie said and she looked back at Mitri. She felt the laughter creeping up. She bit her lip to try and keep the laughter down, but she could still feel it close to getting out. So, she reached up and covered her mouth.

After a few moments, she just slightly lowered her hand and spoke with a strained voice. Strained from holding in the laughter. "Oh.. he did? That's... that's terrible. Can I.. get some ointment for you, Mitri? I can transfigure new pants for you."

She quickly covered her mouth again.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games