Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:34 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Fade always had them and it fit so well I'm not much for them eaither and I did notice the switch. ^^;
Eyes are really hard on gaia. let alone the whole face. I don't like the mouths at all. I think that's one of my main reason for wearing buck teeth all the time. It makes it look like I actually have a mouth.
^___^ The eyes fit well with cat avatars. XD
Ick. Yeah, I don't like the mouths either. I wear my buck teeth 'cause they're cute. :B And I've always liked the slight hint of a smile your avatar gets when wearing them. The thing is... buck teeth don't go well with every hairstyle. x.x
Oh yes very well. I just think I'm getting glared at for doing nothing.
Oh that is true there are some that just don't work with it. But we don't have to wear those. >.> <.<
I need to get more scarfs.
Those eyes are rather effective at that. PX
Eheh, on that note... I'm so bored with these starter styles. I don't like the shape of them or how most items layer with them. Most of the starter styles have different layering than the salon styles. The thing is, I'm not ready to settle down with one color yet. Too boring. ^^;
O: Why, yes you do. :3 I used to like how the bottom of the buckteeth were slightly cut off by the scarves. But ever since the last layering change, they don't. u.u

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:39 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I don't know. I really havn't looked at my score. Which is funny because wen I put O-Chan in I was cronic about it.
Well I hope it works out to your liking.
I don't know a lot of people with that much items other then Marcus.
Or that's what they want us to think o.o *quicky looks behind her and see's nothting*
Well, well~ I hope you've done well. n.n
>3 The more items the better.
Really? I thought you've had at least this many items before.
>o< Quick! To North Dakota!
^^ I just wanted to see people laugh.
The more items the more things you can wear. Maybe I should just go back to cma's way of dressing only have 20 items. ^^;
Um well I had near it....you know I never really counted. It was about that amount though. back in the day XD
Ok...I got lost on that one. And that isn't normal.
What a nice thought. :3 It would be nice to get something out of it too.
@.@ Well, when done right, twenty items can also provide a lot of outfit choices. ...I don't think I could go back to that though.
I counted when I was nearing my beloved 300 mark. <3 ...And then once it hit 450, and then about 650. ...And then got schocked when I got the message. x.x Well, well~ just get whatever items you need for you. If twenty does it, then twenty does it. :]
;D All i will say is please excuse the stressed out person. *curtsies*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:43 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Fade always had them and it fit so well I'm not much for them eaither and I did notice the switch. ^^;
Eyes are really hard on gaia. let alone the whole face. I don't like the mouths at all. I think that's one of my main reason for wearing buck teeth all the time. It makes it look like I actually have a mouth.
^___^ The eyes fit well with cat avatars. XD
Ick. Yeah, I don't like the mouths either. I wear my buck teeth 'cause they're cute. :B And I've always liked the slight hint of a smile your avatar gets when wearing them. The thing is... buck teeth don't go well with every hairstyle. x.x
Oh that is true there are some that just don't work with it. But we don't have to wear those. >.> <.<
Eheh, on that note... I'm so bored with these starter styles. I don't like the shape of them or how most items layer with them. Most of the starter styles have different layering than the salon styles. The thing is, I'm not ready to settle down with one color yet. Too boring. ^^;
O: Why, yes you do. :3 I used to like how the bottom of the buckteeth were slightly cut off by the scarves. But ever since the last layering change, they don't. u.u
*nod nod* A little too effective.
The starter set's are way too bulky. When we had pesent dresses you can work that in well with an outfit but one new starter item and it's just lost. I save some of my starter sets for trading. Awww there is nothing like being red from head to toe.
So your teeth wouldn't get too cold? >< I like the buck teeth with the empire bread ^^ makes you look like a cod fish. <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:45 pm
JeeszyCreezy
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Ah yes. It does feel awkward to be in a thread chitchatting with people... when the other people have huge quote towers. @.@
XD One good thing about winter~
Well, make sure to tell him that when you get hold of him.
Eheh, I like to stay busy, but this stress isn't by choice. ^^;
Indeed it is when everyone has their own schedule. ...And then when you do get a break, you just want to sleep. ^^;;
I use to worry about it but now I just ask.
The only good thing *kicks the snow in a huff*
*snap snap* oh yes I will.
Just play some bob marley 8]
It kind of different when you hang out with the people you work with ^^;
All the sudden I get this image of this person sleeping on the coach because they didn't make it to their own bed.
XD Exactly. The things you learn as you're on the site. And~~ the Gaia anniv ball isn't too far away. <3 Soon I shall have more pink items at my disposal! >D
n.n Stupid stuff.
^___^ Too bad you can't make him wear a collar with a chip in it or something so you can track his movements. XD;;
And! I'm sorry, I looked at the picture but forgot to write my reply. ^^;; I stared at it for a couple minutes. I like the style you used.
@.@ And then I'll never get any work done.
Ah~ you get to see them more often. Like it or not. XD;
<3 It can be that way.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:48 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I don't know. I really havn't looked at my score. Which is funny because wen I put O-Chan in I was cronic about it.
Well I hope it works out to your liking.
I don't know a lot of people with that much items other then Marcus.
Or that's what they want us to think o.o *quicky looks behind her and see's nothting*
Well, well~ I hope you've done well. n.n
>3 The more items the better.
Really? I thought you've had at least this many items before.
>o< Quick! To North Dakota!
The more items the more things you can wear. Maybe I should just go back to cma's way of dressing only have 20 items. ^^;
Um well I had near it....you know I never really counted. It was about that amount though. back in the day XD
@.@ Well, when done right, twenty items can also provide a lot of outfit choices. ...I don't think I could go back to that though.
I counted when I was nearing my beloved 300 mark. <3 ...And then once it hit 450, and then about 650. ...And then got schocked when I got the message. x.x Well, well~ just get whatever items you need for you. If twenty does it, then twenty does it. :]
Pfft, I would have to show some effert in dressing my avia if I wanted to do that. My style is too layed back for the arena. They want lot's of DI's mixed together to look like anything but an avia.
Oh I know you couldn't. >< Fish out of water.
Haha I remeber those parties. XD 300 was expeshally fun if I do say so myself.
There are a lot of items I don't wear but I would miss them if I got rid of them ><
*brings in the straight jacket*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:56 pm
The great godly one
sdrawkcab
Your god
Ah yes. It does feel awkward to be in a thread chitchatting with people... when the other people have huge quote towers. @.@
Indeed it is when everyone has their own schedule. ...And then when you do get a break, you just want to sleep. ^^;;
All the sudden I get this image of this person sleeping on the coach because they didn't make it to their own bed.
XD Exactly. The things you learn as you're on the site. And~~ the Gaia anniv ball isn't too far away. <3 Soon I shall have more pink items at my disposal! >D
n.n Stupid stuff.
^___^ Too bad you can't make him wear a collar with a chip in it or something so you can track his movements. XD;;
And! I'm sorry, I looked at the picture but forgot to write my reply. ^^;; I stared at it for a couple minutes. I like the style you used.
<3 It can be that way.
((the things she thinks about -.-)) Yes it is coming up! >.> still a month to go .... >.>
It's wet, cold, and gets everywhere.
Good idea, but if he had one that means I would have to have one as well.
It looks a lot better in it's actual size ^^; Thank you.
Ok then mix in some vocists.
It's easy to plan to hang out we just do so after work.
Sometimes I randomly sleep on the coach, because I just want a change of scenery.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:57 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
The starter set's are way too bulky. When we had pesent dresses you can work that in well with an outfit but one new starter item and it's just lost. I save some of my starter sets for trading. Awww there is nothing like being red from head to toe.
So your teeth wouldn't get too cold? >< I like the buck teeth with the empire bread ^^ makes you look like a cod fish. <3
Indeed.
Ah~ I was talking about the salon hair styles. Sorry. ^^;; Oh~ I like the new starter sets. I don't think they get lost, I just think that they make good accents. Too bad they don't come with nice gloves. PX
XD No~ it made the buckteeth cuter... I'll see if I have an avatar saved like that in my journal... Really?~ I've stayed away from that combination. It looks like you're making fun of an asian stereotype.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:02 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Pfft, I would have to show some effert in dressing my avia if I wanted to do that. My style is too layed back for the arena. They want lot's of DI's mixed together to look like anything but an avia.
There are a lot of items I don't wear but I would miss them if I got rid of them ><
Eh, I don't like those avatars. They're a dime a dozen. Mix a few items. Make up some story about what it looks like and boom.. avi entry.
XD Hey, I had about fifteen items for over a year before I made this account thank you very much. ;]
n.n You never know when you'll need them. >3
*skips away*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:04 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Indeed.
Ah~ I was talking about the salon hair styles. Sorry. ^^;; Oh~ I like the new starter sets. I don't think they get lost, I just think that they make good accents. Too bad they don't come with nice gloves. PX
XD No~ it made the buckteeth cuter... I'll see if I have an avatar saved like that in my journal... Really?~ I've stayed away from that combination. It looks like you're making fun of an asian stereotype.
~
Oh the new hair. I like the short boy like hair. But the colors suck.
yeah that's true but users get a lot more then before and that's good.
:/ they can get cuter?
Well I like it because I like looking like a cod fish >3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:07 pm
You're off by one
The great godly one
sdrawkcab
Your god
n.n Stupid stuff.
<3 It can be that way.
((the things she thinks about -.-)) Yes it is coming up! >.> still a month to go .... >.>
Sometimes I randomly sleep on the coach, because I just want a change of scenery.
A month? Bah. February 18th. >3 About half a month.
The wonders of water~
XD Only if you glued the computer to yourself. ;B
Even better? Wow. x.x
XD Whenever any music is on I can't concentrate. Even when in the car. I'll start singing the song in mid sentence.
Couches are often so comfortable... for the first week.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:09 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Eh, I don't like those avatars. They're a dime a dozen. Mix a few items. Make up some story about what it looks like and boom.. avi entry.
XD Hey, I had about fifteen items for over a year before I made this account thank you very much. ;]
*skips away*
Neither do I. I like origninal well thought out avias. When people actually talk about the outfit in the discription.
Yeah but how much were you online in that year?
For I have to have that ugly red shirt. It's ugly and red but I might need it!!!
*skips after bubbles and stars show up as background* I was so hoping for a penguin background myself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:14 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Indeed.
~
I love it. I would have gotten that bedhead style by now if the colors weren't so off. >.< I agree with you there.
It is. ^___^ Especially when there's very little chance they can afford the expensive MCs...
I had to use what was in my journal, or I would've grabbed a better outfit. Anywho, you see how just the very tip is slightly cut off? It doesn't do that anymore. User Image
Hun, you don't need buck teeth and a mustache to help you with that. ;P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:14 pm
sdrawkcab
You're off by one
The great godly one
sdrawkcab
Your god
n.n Stupid stuff.
<3 It can be that way.
A month? Bah. February 18th. >3 About half a month.
The wonders of water~
XD Only if you glued the computer to yourself. ;B
Even better? Wow. x.x
XD Whenever any music is on I can't concentrate. Even when in the car. I'll start singing the song in mid sentence.
Couches are often so comfortable... for the first week.
Today is the 5th....a little more then jsut a hal of a month hun.
Oh woter is cool, rock on water. Snow, totally different playing feild.
If only! If only I could still wear my heart boxers on the outside of my pants! Oh...sorry *shuffles off*
Well it's all pixled out *gonk* I have a lot smoother lines! I swear!
o.o that's insane. That's how I am with math but other then that music gets my mind thinking.
XD Oh my thats sooo true.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Indeed.
~
I love it. I would have gotten that bedhead style by now if the colors weren't so off. >.< I agree with you there.
It is. ^___^ Especially when there's very little chance they can afford the expensive MCs...
I had to use what was in my journal, or I would've grabbed a better outfit. Anywho, you see how just the very tip is slightly cut off? It doesn't do that anymore. [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/My Avatars/sdrawkcabgreenbeige.png[img]
Hun, you don't need buck teeth and a mustache to help you with that. ;P
XD They really need help in the hair department. >.> <.< that isn't my department eaither.
Well I was talking to a user that was rather new and he had a rather expensive MC. I was surprized to say the least.
Well I think it's fine both ways.
>.> you talk to me too much.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:26 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*skips away*
Neither do I. I like origninal well thought out avias. When people actually talk about the outfit in the discription.
Yeah but how much were you online in that year?
For I have to have that ugly red shirt. It's ugly and red but I might need it!!!
*skips after bubbles and stars show up as background* I was so hoping for a penguin background myself.
So do I. But then I also like the avatar to be good. I'm picky. The avi arena depresses me. ^^;
XD Enough to wish I had more items. The thing is, I didn't have those good staples that you can mix and match with different outfits. I had a bunch of items that didn't match.
Exactly! The mind of a packrat! =D For that shirt will also be worth something... someday.
I was hoping for bread. PX

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games