Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3023 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 pm
*Glad to see Tes finally awakening, he tries to think of something comforting to say to him. But before he has a chance, he's pulled into a tight embrace, causing him to blush* Gi ussta... redface

*He returns the gesture, rubbing Tes' back slowly*
Ol zhah jugare, Quortek. You are awake now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:54 pm
*Needing a break from all of this catching up she has to do, she makes her way into the Main Bar for a drink. She fixes a Martini and has a seat at the end of the Bar. She takes a huge drink and lets out a huge breath.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:58 pm
((psyzapp looks like wonder woman somehow eek ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:58 pm
*Feeling her phone vibrate, she pulls it out and views the text message Katana has sent her* ninja

katana68
Kat's text to Psyzapp
Plan will be done tonight, will text again when in the air to come home.

*She is grateful Katana is handling this "L" problem and has every confidence that Katana will succeed. She hopes the Russians get their hands on "L" and she has a very slow, agonizing demise.* evil twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm
lady leko-chan
((psyzapp looks like wonder woman somehow eek ))

(( LMAO rofl rofl Now all I need is a golden lasso. wink ))

EDIT: (( I could be Wonder Woman's evil twin. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm
"You have no idea how good it feels to hold you right now. I thought I was going to go insane." *nuzzles Ryzan's neck and breathes deeply of his scent* "I thought I lost you forever for a while there."

*he starts kissing along Ryzan's jawline, keeping him close and not even bothering to move his hair out of the way first*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:15 pm
*blushes even harder and bites his lip* Q... Quortek... redface You.... Usstan... redface ... gi ussta... redface

*feels tempted to entice Tes into more passionate activities, but suddenly remembers the note he had left for the Ladies* Gi ussta! eek Quortek.. I.. I think you should... um... calm yourself a bit redface

You were asleep for a long time and I was quite worried. I asked jallil for help and even left the door unlocked for her. She may be busy and may not arrive, jhal... it would be quite embarrassing if she were to come in while... um.. redface

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:19 pm
"hm? A long time? How long?" *he looks over Ryzan's shoulder at the alarm clock on the nightstand* "It's not even evening yet. If anything, I woke up early."

"Wait... I think I had a lesson to go to today gonk "

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 pm
That was yesterday, Quortek sweatdrop You have slept for more than an entire day. I tried to wake you, jhal you would not wake. You seemed to be having very distressing dreams a few hours ago. I had thought the curse was subsiding...  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:28 pm
"Apparently not stare It would have been nice to have a better indication that it wasn't dieing down before now stressed That was definitely the worst yet..." *squeezes Ryzan against himself at the thought of what happened in his last dream*

"... I... think I need to do something to break the curse..." *clears his throat, feeling kind of awkward* "Ry... you think you could run to the store and buy something for me? sweatdrop "

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm
*finally gets up the nerve and exits her room then knocks on Vixtul's door entering cautiously*
heelllooo???

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm
Of course, Qu.. *as he's answering, he hears Lady Leko's voice out in the foyer* Gi ussta

*He tries his best to turn toward the door, but it's a bit difficult with how tightly Tes his holding on to him* In here, jallil! Quortek just woke up not long ago!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 pm
*peaks in the door blinking a few time then smiles creepily*
Hello there...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 pm
*grins sinisterly when he remembers what Ryzan said earlier about one of the Ladies catching them in an embarrassing situation twisted ninja , but then figures Ryzan probably wouldn't find it quite so amusing. Pouting to himself, he looks up as Leko pokes her head in*

"You have any idea what kind of hell I've been through because of this curse!? stressed "

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3023 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games