Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 am
{{The pink ballerina shoes are female only gonk I can only wear white ones crying }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:49 am
(( *Grins as a giggle escapes while she tries not to bust up laughing again.* I'm sure Ryzan can help you coordinate those white shoes with a nice pink tutu. Ryzan has an innate sense of fashion. *She sips her latte.* lol ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 am
{{I have purchased a couple of items for him already~ 4laugh wink }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 am
(( *Grins at Ryzan and looks back to TES while motioning to Ryzan with a flip of her wrist.* There now…you see how painless this will be. I bet your entire ensemble will be adorable. heart lol rofl 4laugh ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 am
{{The sad thing is... I think you're right gonk }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:08 am
(( *Has to turn her face away and bite her lip to keep from laughing. lol After she is sure she has gained her composure she turns back and grins at TES.* Of course I'm right. cool *She sips her latte.*))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:40 am
*She takes her latte into her office, has a seat behind her desk and starts to go through some of the paperwork she needs to get caught up on.* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 am
{{ eek Oh. My. God. I've awwwwed, 4laugh I've cried, crying I've laughed, rofl I've sighed in sadness sad and I've literally smacked my forehead when "Draa-Draa" finally hit me as "Two-Two" or tutu! stressed Good freaking way to start my day. *tackleglomps Psyzapp, Ryzan and TES* Now, I must go to EE}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 am
{{I did the same thing with "Draa Draa" actually sweatdrop It was purely coincidental, but as soon as I realized that it did translate to "Two Two", I wondered why I didn't notice it when I came up with it to begin with stressed }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:05 am
((Awesome job as usual, TES! blaugh I'm so glad I played hooky from work again today so I could read all that while I enjoy my coffee! xd Now, I'm off to plot L's downfall.......))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 am
((dra-dra to tutu wow! I was just amazed! 4laugh sorry I got into a HUGE fight with a database this morning sweatdrop I won though! I'm back now... stare ))

*finding herself in her room and that Ayami never got up that morning she pushes back her satin sheets and starts to get dressed when she finds a note on the floor* stressed
I should have known TES would be too stubborn to just follow through with the whole damned thing...
Just put on the pink tutu already!!

*sits and contemplates if she wants to go and deal with this or not* gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 am
*parked in her spot behind the MW, she ushers dame to the JD back entrance, dame having to scan a couple times than usual since she was still crying. Propping the back door open so she can get back out, they walk down the corridor to dames door, and she waits patiently as dame fumbles around for her key. Finding it, she fidgets with rembling fingers trying to get the key in the door. Sighing heavily, dame sets her jaw and her demeanor starts to change. Forcing herself to calm down enough to get inside, she jams the key in and turns the lock, swinging the door open. She quietly, yet curtly thanks her for helping her to her room, dame not really turning and meeting her look. Nodding, she tells dame that she meant what she said and they'll go back when she's ready.

Leaving her to her own devices, she walks out and closes the door, heading out the porped open back entrance. Closing it and securing it, she heads to her own back entrance, scanning and entering her place. Mind too jumbled and going at warp speed to even think of sleep, she walks into the kitchen, taking off her hat and coat, tossing them on one of the chairs at the kitchen table. Grabbing a chilled bottle of Courvoisier out of the freezer, she grabs a glass and heads into the livingroom, pouring herself a drink as she sits on the couch. Kicking her boots off, she swings her legs up and stretches out, sipping and turning on some slow reggae to help ease her mind. Soon her thoughts are back to that little shithole in Florida, the first time since she could remember seeing Flame, not knowing then that he was to literally be her knight in shining armor......*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:05 am
*at that particular time, dames mind also drifts to Flame, wishing he were there to help ease her mind and heart. After standing in the middle of her room for some time, she stumbles to her bed and falls into it, not bothering to shed a single piece of clothing as she grabs his pillow and hugs it tightly, trying to get a whiff of his scent from it.

Her mind is erractic with thoughts of her burned down home, her mother, dead sister and L. As hard as she tried, a fresh set of tears found their way down her face, soaking Flames pillow. Tired, she relinquishes herself to them, letting the sobs rack her entire body until she cries herself to sleep.

The next day dame decides to stay in her room, not wanting to see anyone at the time. She had some thinking to do and needed alone time to do it*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 am
*early that next day, she does her morning ritual and heads up to the bar, wanting to be around for dame to catch. After waiting until late morning/early afternoon, she inquires to the staff of JD and the security on that detail if they'd seen dame. The responses were all nos and she hoped to hell the girl didn't sneak off in the middle of the night while she was in her quarters. She left out JD and exited the bar, rounding the back to her car. Jumping in, she drives to the place dame was so distraught over. Pulling up, she sees the embers have finally died and the smoke had all but dissapated. She also notes the car is still there so dame hadn't been back.

Turning around, she stops just inside of town to gas up, thinking in the state dame was in that night, she was probably holed up in her room. Praying that was the case, she pays for the gas and heads back to the bar. Unsuccessful in catching Psyzapp to tell her what happened with dame and to show her the footage on Black, she leaves explicit instructions with the staff to tell dame to come to her place when she surfaces, and if she's trying to leave, retain her and come get her immediately. Retiring to her quarters for the day, she decides to clean up, put up, and tend to her things that have accumalated over the past week. By nightfall, she's finished and fixing a small dinner, eating before bed*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 am
{{and we're caught up to today. sweatdrop If need be dame, I'll erase the post for you. I was just trying to cover a whole day that went by}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games