Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:46 pm

No no no no no no no. You have excited me with the challenge that you present. I would gladly accept a fight with ANY conditions you set forth because you always talk about your plans I want to see them. twisted
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Forget it.

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Alright I can take a hint I will respect your choice as much as I dislike it. Its a shame I had high hopes for you ^.^ you were among the three people in this guild that could mentally beat/challenge me.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Please! I've never beat you once!

And why're you still trying to goad me into going on?

You wouldn't back down from your freaking idea on diameter with the stupid a** beam so it wouldn't be like I won anyway since in your mind there was no way Setsuna could dodge the attack completely.

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Alright I can take a hint I will respect your choice as much as I dislike it. Its a shame I had high hopes for you ^.^ you were among the three people in this guild that could mentally beat/challenge me.

2. Desin Slight
3. Desin Slight.

xD. Kidding.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:11 pm

I am not trying to goad you into doing anything what you do with my words is up to you. True you have never beaten me but you have given me a far greater challenge than anyone in this guild. Weather or not you realize it you are incredibly intelligent when it comes to thinking strategically. You have potential and I enjoy seeing you put it to use is all I am saying.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Az: Still, I don't want to reward you when I'm the one who's right. You're only going to go along with me being right because you wanna see what I have planned.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:21 pm

@des brother i have not fought you so your not even on the list man XD

@Hare. There is NOTHING in this world I enjoy more than a challenge so yes I want to see what you have. That does not make my words any less the truth. I enjoy seeing what people come up with because I can use what they come up with to adapt myself and my strategies so yes.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh so that's why you want to see my moves. stare

Okay, here's a fun little challenge you and your damn bachelor's degree can work at. Why not give me a good reason to continue this fight? Something that'll benefit me and not just the all mighty Azeiel? stare
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Indeed I take every match I fight win or loose and learn from it to expand my own ability's. Why should you continue this fight well for the same reason I want you to do it. You can learn from me and adapt. Your just as smart as I am so if you walk away from a fight empty handed then your wasting your time.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Az: I'm sorry but right now my opinion of you is that you're just a lady of the evening...

Also, a thought. It's only ten feet or whatever from the floor to the ceiling in the room, right? So how the heck is it even going to reach Setsuna if it has a diameter of (edit) eighteen feet without blowing up, taking out the roof, or whatever?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 pm

I fail to see the connection of myself and a hooker XD

How did you get 28 feet. If we are going with width being five meters then that is 18 feet across not 28. Also we don't know the size of the room it was not specified. I told you the average height of a one story building was 9- 11 feet it could be a multiple story building. All I know is that if you don't pit yourself against others of equal intellect and learn from EVERYTHING then your wasting your time as well as insulting anyone who takes pride in their intelligence.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Az: Not a hooker, the other one that starts with a W.

And I'm a little tired dammit! I edited my post so it says eighteen feet now!

How am I supposed to learn from everything? Also, you spelled intelligence wrong, genius. I saw it despite your editing attempt.

Ugh, fine, I'll continue the fight, but if I win I want you to do something for me... I need motivation after all and nothing would be sweeter than a bit of humiliation.

Now set up the freaking scenario so I can just get this over with and I never have to spar with you again.

Also, when Shin gets on, I am going to be so right about the width thing. So right it makes me sad I can't write your words down on paper and make you eat every one.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Again I fail to see the connection of myself and a whore but I will take your word for it. I saw that and was going to edit my post accordingly but you had already replied so I just moved on. I will admit my computer's spell check is ******** up XD

Like I learned a simple fact about you tonight that will stay with me until you beat me. What are your terms then Ruhi ?

If shinny logs in and agree's with you it will be no shame on me. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong unlike most people I enjoy being proven wrong that means there is another flaw for me to fix ^.^

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Bleh.

And just what did you learn? And hell if I know, I'll probably fall asleep and forget about it.

God I dislike you so much right now. stare

Again, set up the freaking scenario!

I know I've got clones to both sides, the original like fifteen feet away.

What's the deal with the damn beam?
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games