Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 pm
*She waves and says goodnight to Karrie as he leaves. She sits at the bar alone and takes a good look around at the empty place. It's very quiet tonight and she sighs as she finishes her Martini.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:36 pm
(( Awww poor Psyzapp...If I wasnt killing an evil b***h and other vampires and having to work in ten minutes I would come up there with you..... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 pm
(( heart That's very sweet, but I was just starting to write my last post and get myself into my nice comfy bed. *Kisses you on the cheek* Thanks for the thought. wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm
*Sometimes she gets so busy around here she doesn't really take the time to look around at the place. She washes her glass out and puts it into the dishwasher. Carefully walking out from behind the bar, she goes over to one of the tables Black had built for her and examines the craftsmanship as she touches the smooth surface while looking at the logo on the table. She loves this place and everyone here…they are like family to her. heart

She sighs as she heads into her office. She stops at the security system and does the retina and palm scans. She slowly walks down the corridor. One of her hands touching the stone wall, feeling the texture against the palm of her hand. She stops at the elaborately golden adorned blood red doors and studies them. They are quite unique and very beautiful. She raises her eyebrows and finally gets out her key to open the door to her Chambers.

The dogs greet her as she enters and she stops to pet them both. She takes them both outside the back entrance for one last run and such before bed. She stands and looks up at the star filled sky as thoughts of her Mother and five brothers enters her mind. No matter how badly her brothers want her to move to Italy, she isn't going to do it…her place is here.

She lets the dogs back in and goes into the bedroom as Atilla and Hunn follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor at the foot of the bed, she grins at them and goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes.

She gets into bed and fluffs up the pillows. Picking up the remote, she grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night.

Looking at the empty side of the bed next to her, she thinks of her William and hopes he doesn't have to work all night. She sighs…he works too hard. She was hoping the money she donated to the Police Department would help ease up his schedule a bit. But, she understands what it means to work hard and put in extremely long hours. neutral

After a while, her eyelids get heavy and she falls sleep.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 am
*After running miles for hours and hours all day Razz comes back to the MW bar. Looking around he see's no one her. He smirks and begins to take notes of the bar and remember the old ways to sneak in the ladies rooms. I mean how hard can it be to breaking when no one's watching.* EASY PEASY JAPANEASY... How wait that was out loud. *Looking around to see if any ones really here.*

*Placing Leko's grunny on the ground he watches how and where he goes making a mental note.* Thank you little grunny you just made my next adventure an easy one. Get panties from the ladies of there own free will just isn't the same as steal a fresh batch myself. No prize no reward in this. *not feeling tired he goes over to the couch and sits down to watch a movie on his psp. Might pass out later.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 am
{{Because this last dream is really long, I'm breaking it into several posts for ease of reading. It'll also help me proofread bits a little better before posting it up. If you aren't that particularly interested in this "story arc" or for whatever reason do not feel like reading so much, there will be a clearly marked summary posted at the end which you can skip to.}}

*Tes slowly wakes to the feeling of his body being warmed and shaken as well as the sound of heavy breathing. When he opens his eyes, everything is blurry, but he can at least tell that he is moving. He reaches up to rub his eyes so they'll focus better, however the motion causes him to begin to fall. Sliding down a little, suddenly he feels like his backside lands on something while his legs are still dangling, meanwhile he feels some pressure around his chest area* "Careful, Quortek." "Ryzan...?"

*Vision clearing up, he looks down and sees a grassy terrain passing beneath him along with two dangling purple rabbit feet. He then realizes that he's a prunny and that he's being carried by someone running. Judging from the voice he heard, he assumes it must be Ryzan* "What's going on? Where are we?" "I will explain in a moment. We are almost there."

*Figuring that Ryzan is likely feeling too out of breath to speak right now, he looks around for anything familiar that may give him an idea of where he is, but all he can see are trees and grass.* Why would Ryzan bring me to a forest? And since I'm a prunny, wouldn't that mean he'd be with... Draa? stare *While he's musing, he catches a blue flicker of light out of the corner of his eye. He turns to see what it was, but it's already passed. However, soon he sees another.* Firefly maybe? No... those are yellow... *He then hears a quiet humming sound and turns to look ahead of him. Ryzan continues to run past the small hovering blue light from which the sound is emanating, but as close as they got was all he needed to recognize it.* A wisp? Don't exactly see those flying around Gaia too commonly. Does that mean... we're not on Gaia? Or is there a place on Gaia where wisps wander around?

*Soon he begins to hear the faint sounds of running water, like that of a creek or a river. It increases in volume as Ryzan continues, indicating that they are headed toward it. Gradually the scenery starts to become more familiar, yet he can't quite place why. It just appeared to be a generic forest to him that could just as well be anywhere, and yet somehow he felt like it was a place he had been before... perhaps even several times before. When the trees clear and the body of water is in full view, his eyes widen.* Nektulos.... We're on Norrath! But why...?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 am
*Ryzan slows to a walk as they approach the river and follows it upstream a bit along the bank.* "Here we are." *Ryzan sets him down away from the water. He turns to face him in time to watch him taking a backpack off his shoulders and setting it down at his feet, then bracing himself with his hands on his knees while hunched over to catch his breath* "Gi..." *Ryzan huffs as he speaks* "Gi ussta. I suppose I did not have to run the whole way." sweatdrop *Though he knows he should probably let Ryzan rest for a bit longer before asking any questions, his curiosity causes him to blurt out his thoughts with no consideration.* "Why did you bring me back to Norrath? And why here in Nektulos Forest specifically?" *Ryzan lifts his head and smiles at him* "So you recognize this place. I am glad. heart "

*Though not satisfied with that answer, he declines to say any more just yet after seeing that smile on Ryzan's face. He did not want to do anything to take that away from him. After a few moments, Ryzan's breathing starts to get closer to normal. He opens up the backpack and pulls out a folded blanket, shaking it loose before laying it over the ground. He then picks Tes up and places him on the blanket, keeping his hand on him* "I was told I should not do this anymore... that it would worsen your condition. Rilu'oh..." *Ryzan closes his eyes, the faint glow of his hand making it clear that he is casting a spell* "... I wanted to see you... and be with you... as you were meant to be."

*Although Ryzan's eyes were closed, his expression had distinctly changed to a saddened one as he spoke. When he completed casting, Tes' body was transformed into that of a dark elf. Tes breathes out a sigh of relief to be back to his original form, though the breeze chills him a little* "I hope you brought a set of clothes for me in that backpack sweatdrop " *Ryzan giggles and pets his cheek* "Jhal, I mzilt rather enjoy you this way 4laugh wink " *His smile returning, Ryzan kisses Tes on the forehead, then gestures toward their surroundings with a slow, sweeping motion of the arm* "Do you still remember this place?" "I'd just said..." "Xas xas, jhal... do you remember the significance of this very place?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 am
*Tes blinks a few times then takes another look at their surroundings. Glancing toward the river, a memory from long ago quickly flashes in his mind.* "This is... this is where I pulled you out of the river, isn't it? Back when you almost drowned..." "Xas xas. It is. The exact location may be a bit off... it is difficult to know after all these years. Jhal I do believe it was around here."

*Ryzan lays beside Tes on the blanket and wraps his arm around him, rubbing his back, warming him up* "I... redface … this is where I first felt your lips against mine. redface Though the circumstances were quite dire at the time, the memory of what you did for me then had impacted me greatly." *Ryzan smiles bashfully and nuzzles his chest, hugging him tightly* "It is my fond recollection of that time which ultimately swayed my feelings of adulation and friendship that I had for you into something mzilt more affectionate."

*When Ryzan snuggles closer and kisses his chest, Tes feels himself flush slightly. He's been more physical with Ryzan before, but the feeling he was getting this time was different.* "It is because of your actions that time... redface … that I fell in love with you redface " *Tes clears his throat nervously and holds Ryzan against him* "What else would I have done? You..... you were all that I had in this world. I never knew my father, and you know how my mother was. I didn't have any siblings or even any other friends, really..."

"When I made it to the other side of the river and realized you weren't behind me... I was afraid I'd lost the only thing of value that I had. I couldn't just let you die..."
*He clenches Ryzan more tightly, resting his lips against the hairline on his forehead* "... I had never been so scared in my life." "What about now?" ".. hm? What do you mean?" "If.... if I were drowning right now, would you still save me?" *Tes laughs slightly at the question, holding Ryzan's head steady as he kisses his forehead* "Of course I would. You mean every bit as much to me, if not more."

*Ryzan ducks his head down as if to hide his face. At first Tes believes it's to hide a blush and he smiles in admiration of how adorable it is.* "Do... do you really still feel that way.... knowing that I had given myself willingly to Draa?" *Freezes up, feeling a sharp pang of sorrow in his chest at Ryzan's words. He swallows hard and hesitates from shock, but knows the pause is more likely to be seen as reluctance and tries to force out an answer before it's too late* "R'zn... I..." *Ryzan shakes his head, burying his face into Tes' chest* "It is alright, Quortek. You do not need to answer. I do not think I want you to..."  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:34 am
*The two lay there in silence for a moment, still embracing each other. It seems like a question that should not be left unanswered, but Tes doesn't know if he should say anything after hearing Ryzan's response.* "You have often said that you would do anything to ensure my happiness. That I deserved to be happy. Rilu'oh... what have I done to return such a sentiment? It had not even been four months since your accident which left you a prunny that I was already sleeping with another man..." Four months? That's just.... *Tes looks off into the distance, trying not to think about it.* "Can we not talk about this?" "...I am sorry, Quortek, jhal... there are things I need to say."

*Tes heaves a heavy sigh and kisses the top of Ryzan's head* "I could not accept that your condition was permanent at first. I scoured through my spellbook countless times to see if I could find something to reverse it when my attempt to cancel any magical effects on you did not change anything. All that I could do was use my illusion spell for a temporary change. I thought as long as I could keep refreshing it, everything would be fine... rilu'oh... it soon became apparent that changing you may actually be making your situation worse."

"After changing you back regularly for a couple of weeks, your memory began to fade and you started experiencing fainting spells. Mzilt of this you likely do not remember. Despite knowing that my spell could have been the cause of this.... I still continued to change you. I.... I did not want to think of or even consider always having you around in such a form. It was not until you began to have bouts in which you would behave more as a rabbit than yourself that I realized just how important it was for me to cease such activities. Jhal... not having you around in your natural form... with your mental health declining... I... I could not bear it. I could not bear losing you after having waited for so long to be with you... to have you taken away from me as our relationship finally began to blossom from friendship into conjugal love. I thought it would be easier to cope if I were to accept Draa as my lover.... that if I were to be with him, then I would not feel as if I was losing you."

*Ryzan's voice begins to waiver, his body trembling* "I had even justified my affair with Draa by telling myself it is what you would have wanted me to do for the sake of my happiness." *He clings to Tes tighter and sobs into his chest.* "Not once through this whole ordeal did I take your feelings and your health into consideration. I only thought of myself. While you had spent decades without a lover out of consideration for me, even when I was not around to witness it.... I could not even go half a year without one out of respect for you." *Ryzan removes his hands from Tes and covers his face* "... I had gone so far as to become intimate with him in your presence without thinking how it could have pained you to witness it.

I have been so foolish..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:41 am
"R'zn...." *Tes starts to pet Ryzan's hair soothingly, but Ryzan slaps his hand away* "Nau! I do not deserve your comfort! Even.... even now... I had brought you here and transformed you for my own selfish reasons." *Tes grabs Ryzan's wrists and pulls his hands away from his face, looking him in the eye* "Don't..... don't blame yourself like that. Please. There was nothing you could do for me and.... you can't be expected to wait forever..." *Despite his best efforts, he ends up looking away as he says that last part.* ".... I've always wanted you to be happy... and... " *winces* ".. if being with Draa is what makes you happy..." *Ryzan shuts his eyes tightly and shakes his head* "It does not! That is the worst of it! I was so quick to bed with another man... one that does not even love me. He will never love me as you have, yet I slept with him anyway. I... I could never be happy with him. No matter how desperately I wish that I could."

"He will never replace you. You are the first man I ever loved... the only man I ever truly loved. Nothing can fill the void your absence would create."

"There... there are..." Dammit Tes, don't you dare start getting all teary eyed stressed *Tes takes a deep breath and swallows hard* "... there are plenty of other men out there, Ry. Ones that will treat you far better than I ever have. If... if there's nothing you can do for me... then you should..." "Nau! You always tell me there is someone better, jhal there is no one else that I could truly love. The best I could hope for is finding someone who will grant me some superficial happiness, rilu'oh I will never get the same fulfillment out of any other relationship." "You haven't even tri..." *Before he can finish his statement, Ryzan surprises him by interrupting with a kiss. When he goes to pull away so he can get to what he was trying to say, Ryzan follows the motion to keep the kiss from being broken while additionally teasing at his lips with his tongue. Tes' face flushes again, his eyelids lowering and his hold on Ryzan's wrists loosening as he returns the kiss.*

*After a few moments, Ryzan lays on his back while pulling Tes down on top of him, intertwining their legs as they continue their kiss. Realizing that he's being distracted from the subject, Tes reluctantly pulls away. As he holds himself up over him, Ryzan quickly wipes his eyes and begins to untie his cravat, breathing heavily.*
"This... this isn't going to solve anything..." *His cravat untied, Ryzan nervously begins to unbutton his shirt, struggling with a few of the buttons* "You can't just keep avoiding it, Ry." *Ryzan shakes his head while continuing to unbutton his shirt.* "I am not avoiding it. I have put a great deal of thought into this, and..." *Ryzan pauses about midway down his shirt, his eyes turning sad and his hands shaking even more* "... I think it will be best for the both of us."  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 am
*Ryzan turns his head away and finishes unbuttoning his shirt* "What do you mean? -What- will be best for the both of us?" *Ryzan's brow furrows and it seems at first that he intends to stay quiet. However, before Tes has a chance to repeat himself, Ryzan turns back to him with a pleading look in his eyes.* "Please, Quortek. I... I just want to make love... just this once. Just one last time with you..." "R'zn... I don't..." "Qualla... fridj nindol h'uena...." *As Ryzan embraces Tes, the pleading look in his eyes becomes more desperate, seeming like he's on the brink of tears* "...fridj nindol h'uena..." ...don't look at me like that. How can I refuse?

*Tes swallows hard and wets his lips, gradually leaning down. Initially he keeps his eyes open, watching Ryzan as he engages him in a slow kiss. When the kiss becomes more passionate, his eyes close. He helps Ryzan undress fully and gives in to his request, with the forest as their backdrop. Hearing the sounds of their surroundings and the river amongst Ryzan's moans of pleasure, feeling the breeze against him as their bodies press together, catching the faint smell of wood and grass amongst Ryzan's personal fragrance, watching Ryzan dig his fingers into the earth over the edge of the blanket as he takes him, tasting the salt on his lips after kissing Ryzan's sweat soaked skin... it's hard to believe this was just another dream. All of his senses were telling him he was really there in the forest with Ryzan, enjoying him for the last time.*

*When they are both too worn to continue, they lay down together on the blanket, Tes on his back looking up at the night sky while Ryzan curls up next to him, resting his head on his shoulder and draping his arm over his chest.*
Even the constellations are different. This is definitely Norrath... *As they both try to catch their breath, a cool wind blows by and Ryzan shivers. Tes pulls up a corner of the blanket and wraps it around them, rubbing Ryzan's back to warm him just as Ryzan had done for him when they arrived. Looking back up at the sky, he pulls a piece of hair in front of his face and looks at it, noting that it's his usual indigo.* What color was I expecting? Grey? Pink? No... I've been dying it this for years. There's no other color it would be... unless I was dreaming. But... I thought... I thought being a prunny was a dream... but this can't be a dream.

*He looks over at Ryzan who appears to have fallen asleep or is at least resting so peacefully it is as if he has fallen asleep* ... he did say I was having problems with my memory... but how? How could it have all come to this? How did it get so far that we can't be together again after tonight? Maybe... maybe if I could remember...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 am
*Tes' gaze returns to the sky once more as he goes over events in his recent memory, trying to piece together everything and find his way back to the beginning, but it's all jumbled. Some of his memories involve him being a prunny, others a dark elf, some of them where he's enjoying spending time with Ryzan, others where he's trying to avoid seeing Ryzan together with Draa. He has some memory of those at MW being concerned for him, and others where he's just a nuisance to them.* Which one is real? Which one is the dream? Why can't I tell the difference? *Growing increasingly frustrated over it, he rubs his forehead and groans quietly* "Quortek? Are you alright?" "No, Ry. I'm not alright. I... I just don't understand any of this." "Any of what? What was it you were thinking about?"

*Sighing, he turns to Ryzan and nuzzles the top of his head* "... you said this would be the last time... that 'it' would be the best for the both of us. Why? Why does this have to be the last time? What is it that you think will be best for the both of us?" *Ryzan dips his head down for a moment, nuzzling Tes' chest. He then looks up and gives a sad smile, kissing him on the cheek* "Perhaps we should clean." *Ryzan sits up and reaches for the backpack.* "I did a lot of planning for this. I have brought a bucket and soap, as well as some clothing for you..." *He begins to pull items out of the backpack as he speaks. Tes gently grabs his arm to stop him, knowing that he's avoiding the question again.* "R'zn... what is it you were talking about when you said 'it would be best for the both of us'?"

*Ryzan shakes his head and kisses Tes on the forehead* "I will explain after we clean. I promise." *He strokes Tes' cheek and gives him another sad smile before standing, taking the bucket and soap as well as some wash rags and a robe he retrieved from the backpack with him to the river. Tes reluctantly follows, unsure if Ryzan ever really intends to answer.*

*Once finished cleaning, Tes walks over to where the backpack is and digs out a towel to dry himself. Ryzan stays behind a moment, staring at the river while putting on his robe. He eventually comes back as Tes finishes putting on the boxers and pants from the backpack. Ryzan grabs the undergarments he had previously been wearing and slides them on under his robe. Witnessing this while getting out a shirt, Tes raises an eyebrow at Ryzan.*
"Those are going to be wet now. Shouldn't you dry off first?" *Ryzan hangs his head* "There is only one towel, Quortek..." *Looking at Ryzan strangely for a moment, he digs through the backpack again and sees that there really is only one towel.* "I thought you had this all planned out." *He picks up the towel he used and offers it to Ryzan, but Ryzan declines* "I do not need it. I am returning to the river..."

*Tes stares for a moment, quickly pushing away his initial thoughts to what Ryzan said.* "...what do you mean, Ry?" *Ryzan begins to murmur in a language Tes doesn't understand, his head still hanging. Soon Tes finds himself surrounded in a faint red glow and his eyes widen* "... R'zn. What are you doing? ….... R'zn!" *He goes to step toward Ryzan only to find his feet adhered to the ground. His heart begins to race as panic sets in.* "I am sorry, Quortek...." "Why!? Why are you doing this!?" *Ryzan slowly looks up, tears rolling down his cheeks* "... it will be best for the both of us..."  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 am
"What!!? What will be best!?" "... as I have said, Quortek... I put a lot of thought into this. I cannot bear to lose you. The only ways I can cope will only be harmful to you... physically... mentally... and emotionally. I... I think it would be best if... if I were to set you free..." "... set me free?" "Our marriage bound you to me. If either of us were to perish, that bond would be severed and the survivor would be freed. You were always willing to do anything for the sake of my happiness. It is time that I return the favor by giving you your life back." "No! R'zn!"

"Draa may have taken everything you had in the other world, jhal in this one you will be completely free to do what you please...." *Ryzan places his hand on his chest, the tears starting to stream from his eyes* ".... and you will be free to love whom you please..." *Tes struggles once more to move his feet* "No! R'zn! Listen to me! This isn't right! You... You can't do this!" *It starts to seem as if the spell is beginning to weaken, but then Ryzan casts a few more times and Tes' feet are once again glued solid to the ground. Even as he tries to use his arms to pull his legs up, he finds his movements are awkward and slow, his whole body feeling weak. Tes pants frantically.* Dammit! Move! MOVE!

*He looks back up to see Ryzan has turned his back and is headed for the river* "R'zn! Stop! You can't do this!" This can't be happening... this can't be happening.... "What about jabbress, huhn!!? What about jallil!!? What about Icy and katana!?! You can't do this to them!! R'ZN!!" *As Ryzan reaches the river, he continues on until he's chest deep in the water before turning to face Tes, who has begun to shake.* "... you can't do this to me, R'zn..." *His breathing becomes erratic as he sees Ryzan there in the river, beginning to shed tears of his own.* "You promised me.... YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D NEVER HURT YOUSELF AGAIN!! Dammit, R'ZN!! Please don't do this! Please!" "I am sorry, Quortek...."

"Aluve'"

*With that, Ryzan sinks down into the water completely. Tes watches in horror, calling out to him and trying desperately to move, hoping that he'll resurface.* This can't be happening.... I... I can't... oh god... oh god... this isn't happening.... please tell me this isn't happening... "R'ZN!!! R'ZN!!! Don't leave me like this!! R'ZN!!" *He continues to watch the river, trying so hard to get his body to move despite the spells Ryzan cast upon him. Soon he sees movement just under the water's surface, only to feel his heart sink when he discovers it was only bubbles of air floating up from below... Ryzan's last breath.* .... no... no no no no no... this... this can't be.... I... I can't.... no.. "R'ZN!! R'ZN!!!" *He holds his chest, wheezing... feeling faint and struggling for air* ... this... this is too much... I can't.... I just can't.... "R'ZN!!" This isn't happening.... this can't be... *Feeling completely helpless, he wants to just collapse, but the spell keeping him from moving won't even allow for that much.*

"R'zn..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:05 am
*Though he was concerned that Tes had slept the entire day and night, he had seemed to be generally peaceful throughout. The past week or so, Tes' dreams had not been as severe so he did not feel like he needed to stay there with him and continued like normal. However, when he heard Tes shouting for him, he quickly returned to the bedroom.

When he arrives he see Tes huddled up in bed, tembling severly and weeping. He sits down next to him and embraces him, not realizing he's still asleep*
Ol zhah jugare, Quortek. Usstan tlun uchado. Ol zhah jugare.

*He pets him in an attempt to comfort him, but still he shakes*
Quortek..?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:09 am
*After some time, the spells finally weaken and break. Unwilling to accept Ryzan is gone, Tes immediately bolts to the river, diving in and searching for any signs of him. He doesn't find him where he went in, so he gets out and follows the river downstream, knowing that he would travel by land much quicker. He checks both under water and also eyes the banks for any fresh footprints that may belong to Ryzan. Eventually, he finds his motionless body partially washed up on the river's edge. As he rushes to him, he sees piranhas biting at the flesh of his legs and feet.* "You get the hell away from him, you bastards!" *After pulling Ryzan away from the water and beating the savage fish off of him, he immediately pinches Ryzan's nose closed and administers mouth-to-mouth*

Come on, Ry.... come back... come back... don't leave me. *As many times as he tries, Ryzan remains still and lifeless. Eventually he begins to become light-headed from it, but continues to try anyway.* Please.... please come back. I need you, Ry. I.. I don't even know what to do without you... you have to come back. *Slowly it begins to sink in that further attempts aren't going to accomplish anything if he hasn't been revived already. He continues on in vain, not knowing what else to do until he finally breaks down, sobbing onto Ryzan's shoulder* ... this is too much... I... I can't deal with this... "I would have rather been forced to watch you find comfort with someone else than be forced to watch you die!" Dammit, Ry.... this isn't better for either of us...

…. cleric. Cleric! I need a cleric!
*Tes sits up and wipes his eyes, sniffing* "It's going to be alright, Ry. I'll get you a cleric.... it's going to be alright..." *He rips some material off from the legs of his pants to quickly dress the wounds on Ryzan's legs left by the piranhas. Once finished, he lifts Ryzan up into his arms and runs for Neriak. Though stones and twigs scrape and cut his bare feet, he keeps running as if they're not even there, only acknowledging them with a wince. He doesn't want to stop or slow down for anything.* If I could get to an experienced cleric fast enough, he should be able to be resurrected with only minor memory loss and other side effects. Those will fade. The important thing is that he will be alive.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games