Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:50 pm
KryssiRayne
lurichan
Nevermind, I'm tired and not making much sense.

It's ok. I'm tired and on perocet. If I make any sense at all, jah?

Maybe........  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:31 am
Hullo biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:33 am
Heyo! Whats up?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:36 am
Rayna-chan.
Heyo! Whats up?
So tired gonk But apart from that I'm good. You?  

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:37 am
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
Heyo! Whats up?

A bit tired. Dealing with my mom changin rules to punishments ... punishments for nothing i might add ...
Its quite annoying. But ill live.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:39 am
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
Heyo! Whats up?

A bit tired. Dealing with my mom changin rules to punishments ... punishments for nothing i might add ...
Its quite annoying. But ill live.
Why does she think you have to be punished?  

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:41 am
Because i sleep all day. I sleep all day because she bitches at me. So she bitches at me for that ... Eh. Its a never ending cycle. Shes said it to my face, that no matter what i do, shell find something to b***h at me about. Its goten realy old. Ive goten more or less used to it tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:46 am
Rayna-chan.
Because i sleep all day. I sleep all day because she bitches at me. So she bitches at me for that ... Eh. Its a never ending cycle. Shes said it to my face, that no matter what i do, shell find something to b***h at me about. Its goten realy old. Ive goten more or less used to it tho.
Yeah, i have to put up with a lot f that too sweatdrop She's like "If you want to live under the same roof as us you have to help around in the family and actualy participate in family outings" xp  

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:47 am
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
Yeah, i have to put up with a lot f that too sweatdrop She's like "If you want to live under the same roof as us you have to help around in the family and actualy participate in family outings" xp

Oh. Family outings. How entertaining. hah. Not. I dont realy go to many of those. Dont realy have any. Im generaly asleep anyhow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:51 am
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.

Oh. Family outings. How entertaining. hah. Not. I dont realy go to many of those. Dont realy have any. Im generaly asleep anyhow.
Lucky xp My parents force me to join. And at the end they ask me "Well that was fun wasn't it?" I feel like killing them gonk  

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:54 am
lol. That sucks. I know the feeling tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:57 am
Rayna-chan.
3nodding It does gonk So, how much do you sleep anyways? To make her so angry.  

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:59 am
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.

I duno. I sleep anywhere from 9-12 hrs. She doenst like it tho. Its generaly from around now till whenever i wake up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:02 am
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.

I duno. I sleep anywhere from 9-12 hrs. She doenst like it tho. Its generaly from around now till whenever i wake up.
(O.o)? That's it? Weird.  

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:04 am
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.

(O.o)? That's it? Weird.

Yeah. Go figure. She thinks im mad all the time too. Im not mad. She hasnt seen me mad.

This is realy all my sisters fault. She droped out of highschool and s**t. And my parents think thats what im gonna do cause i failed math class.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games