Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 am
Texinadawolf
Jason Kharo
Haha, harsh but funny Vikki.
Saw one of the best fights I've ever seen in my life.
One lad, named Brad (seventeen, my age) has been going out with a girl still in high school, who's sixteen, called Poppy. Another lad who's sixteen is called Mason, and he and Poppy had some relations before she started dating Brad, and then something happened which sparked off a fight between them. So they squared off just outside of Masons high school, and they started fighting, then another lad (Big, tall lad, about 6'2) called Ozzy started fighting with Brad, two against one.

So then Brad disappeared after Ozzy smashing his head into a window, leaving blood all down it, so then further outside the school gates, Brad comes back with his mum and dad, by then Mason had gone and hidden in a corner some where. (Druggy b*****d.) So then Brad's dad told him to, basically knock Ozzy's block off, so they started fighting again, I went to get a better view, and then Brad and his family had disappeared, and Ozzy was leaned against the wall, blood all over him, nose full of blood and mouth covered in it, tears in his eyes.

So yeah, it was quite entertaining, should have gotten a bloody video of it saying that.

Now how do we turn this into something dirty and sexy?

I don't know.
Hang on, I'll call in the help of our experts!
Vikki, Mac, we need help...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:11 am
What the ********.. rolleyes  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 am
Exactly. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:59 am
I think we're at that point where whatever we say, people will see filth in it. crying  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:00 pm
Just a joke about you two, no offence intended.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
I think we're at that point where whatever we say, people will see filth in it. crying
Maybe you two need to remember that this is a forum, not the living room or MSN. wink  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:14 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Maybe you two need to remember that this is a forum, not the living room or MSN. wink

Yes, some how they end up dragging you into it mostly.

Only fight I seen recently some little b***h with alot of rings on sucker punched this one guy and ran off right after. That was it.

My fights, well. I haven't lost one. I don't start em either.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:22 pm
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne

Only fight I seen recently some little b***h with alot of rings on sucker punched this one guy and ran off right after. That was it.

Very wise, non-violent is the best course of action.

And yes, she keeps dragging me in, spams my profile with rude comments and well... crying

You should see them IRL, so cute together. Can I have an "awwww"? whee  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:31 pm
No I don't cut myself, if I freak out everytime my younger brother has something sharp in his hands, do you think I cut myself. ((I have good reasons to freak out when my younger brother has a horrible temper when he get really angry.))
Uhh....well about marriages I'll probably have one when I find that girl, and a private one at that with my parents and hers....I'll probably be fustrated if either parents try to make it public and all, or if that girl does it.

Anyways, I never saw the fights but I believed him anyway, one of my friends ((use to go to church, swung both ways, he disappeared a year ago.)) got into multiple fights, told me about one that was at a party, eventually he and his opponent got on the roof of the house, I think he said it was a one story house, the kid fell off the roof on to the grass, he tried to do a wrestling move off the roof onto the kid, missed, hit the grass and blacked out. Turns out he walked away without any injuries, and the other kid ended up in the hospital.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne

And yes, she keeps dragging me in, spams my profile with rude comments and well... crying

"D'awwwwww".

3nodding  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:22 pm
Jason Kharo
Haha, harsh but funny Vikki.
Saw one of the best fights I've ever seen in my life.
One lad, named Brad (seventeen, my age) has been going out with a girl still in high school, who's sixteen, called Poppy. Another lad who's sixteen is called Mason, and he and Poppy had some relations before she started dating Brad, and then something happened which sparked off a fight between them. So they squared off just outside of Masons high school, and they started fighting, then another lad (Big, tall lad, about 6'2) called Ozzy started fighting with Brad, two against one.

So then Brad disappeared after Ozzy smashing his head into a window, leaving blood all down it, so then further outside the school gates, Brad comes back with his mum and dad, by then Mason had gone and hidden in a corner some where. (Druggy b*****d.) So then Brad's dad told him to, basically knock Ozzy's block off, so they started fighting again, I went to get a better view, and then Brad and his family had disappeared, and Ozzy was leaned against the wall, blood all over him, nose full of blood and mouth covered in it, tears in his eyes.

So yeah, it was quite entertaining, should have gotten a bloody video of it saying that.

The questions that came to my mind:

Why the ******** weren't you trying to stop them from killing this kid, even though they failed?
Why the ******** didn't you call/run for some help?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 am
The bigger a crowd the less likely a person is to jump in and help, because they either think someone else will do it and because when there is a crowd it is no longer something, but entertaining. talk2hand  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:15 am
I didn't help them because:
I hate them both, and I couldn't care less.
There was a crowd of about a hundred and fifty people around them, I could only see because I jumped on a fence.
Call for help? When its fight like these, its better just to let it run off there, or if it gets broken up, then both go away, then if they see each other some where more public, e.g the super market, then they might start fighting there.
And I only get involved in fights if they directly concern me, or a friend/family.

Aaaaw, I can imagine them, so cute... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 am
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lady Blodwynn
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne

"D'awwwwww".

3nodding
She's just jealous and lonely. But it's okay Winnie, we still love you. heart  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:36 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lady Blodwynn
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne

"D'awwwwww".

3nodding
She's just jealous and lonely. But it's okay Winnie, we still love you. heart

Yes, I'm sure you an Mac have room for a threesome or two in your busy scheduals.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games