Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:14 pm
darkshadow17
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
hyper_azn_girl
... RUN!!!!!!!!
You have to sleep too dear. It's very... late. twisted
Yes join us in my dark corner!!!
Why don't you go to sleep darling? domokun Be assured, you won't feel any pain when you wake up trust me. >=)
I think you should be the one worried about pain...Shinku-Hadoken!!!*Shoots rock powered by the beam at Night!*

-Blocks with Lunar cloak- Ha! Go to sleep. u_u It's easier that way.
why don't you go to sleep cuz hyper is trying to kill u and me!!!Burning knuckle!!!*Shoots burning knuckle towards hyper*
*deflects with black katana* who wants a fight? pirate its what i do for a living...
Same here!!!*Fists start to glow strange blue aura!*I got a sword too!*pulls out katana*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:15 pm
eek ... oh crap  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

darkshadow17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:16 pm
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
hyper_azn_girl
... RUN!!!!!!!!
Why don't you go to sleep darling? domokun Be assured, you won't feel any pain when you wake up trust me. >=)
I think you should be the one worried about pain...Shinku-Hadoken!!!*Shoots rock powered by the beam at Night!*

why don't you go to sleep cuz hyper is trying to kill u and me!!!Burning knuckle!!!*Shoots burning knuckle towards hyper*
*deflects with black katana* who wants a fight? pirate its what i do for a living...
Same here!!!*Fists start to glow strange blue aura!*I got a sword too!*pulls out katana*
*my eyes glow red as a dark aura surrounds me and creates a cloud of darkness that consumes u and mutes all ur senses...*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:17 pm
hyper_azn_girl
eek ... oh crap
Hehehe...Alright who's gonna start this fight so I can end it?  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:17 pm
Smoothie? Otay! ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:18 pm
*sharpens pitchfork*
why are you doing this? has teh green voice influenced you this much... he's not controlling you, you don't have to do this.. he left when you dived into that bathtub of ice cream
*continues to sharpen pitchfork*
i should've left with the green voice  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:19 pm
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
hyper_azn_girl
... RUN!!!!!!!!

*my eyes glow red as a dark aura surrounds me and creates a cloud of darkness that consumes u and mutes all ur senses...*
You think that can stop me!!!I am the darkness!!!Turns into Shin-MangaManX!!!Now I am one with the darkness!!!Hahahahaha!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:20 pm
Animaznboy
Smoothie? Otay! ^-^
drink it... drink it all... twisted  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

darkshadow17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:20 pm
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
hyper_azn_girl
... RUN!!!!!!!!

You think that can stop me!!!I am the darkness!!!Turns into Shin-MangaManX!!!Now I am one with the darkness!!!Hahahahaha!!!
*u get stabbed in the face with a katana while ur gloating rolleyes * round 2...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:21 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Animaznboy
Smoothie? Otay! ^-^
is he the crazy one u warned me about?  

darkshadow17

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:22 pm
darkshadow17
hyper_azn_girl
Animaznboy
Smoothie? Otay! ^-^
yeah  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:23 pm
hyper_azn_girl
darkshadow17
hyper_azn_girl
Animaznboy
Smoothie? Otay! ^-^
yeah
rofl *pulls out juice boxes from my pocket* i always sav some just in case... *drinks them all at once*  

darkshadow17

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:24 pm
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
darkshadow17
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
MangaManX
Night Rain55
hyper_azn_girl
... RUN!!!!!!!!

*u get stabbed in the face with a katana while ur gloating rolleyes * round 2...
*Pulls katana out of face*I'm not gonna be that easy kid!*Shoots flames at darkshadow17!Then stabs him in the gut.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:25 pm
ahhh i still can't chage i am the shiny ghost still gonk  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:27 pm
Why did you turn into a shiny ghost?Can't you just take it off or something?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games