Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm
Amy was pulling out the different snacks from inside the fridge to get ready for New Year's Eve. A lot of the snacks would taste better at a luke-warm temperature, so she had to leave them sitting out for quite awhile.

Thistle was running around the house, going from room to room, more hyper than she had ever been. When Amy tried to explain New Year's Eve to her, she started freaking out and getting all excited, like she was going to be getting a huge batch of presents or something.

When she had run into Velcore the first time, she stopped running momentarily and squeaked rapidly to him. She said stuff about it being a new year. A brand new year! Everything was going to be brand new and pretty and shiny. She liked brand new things. In just a few hours, everything would start over and be new! She didn't know if Velcore understood what she squeaked, but that's what she said.

Amy sighed and shook her head ruefully as Thistle made her 20th trip into the kitchen and then ran right back out again. "That pony... She's more excited for this than she was for Christmas."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 pm
*getting everything together, Kits and her dragons head out to Karrie's house. She walked right in like she normally did* Hello? We're here!

*Smok flies in, looking for Thistle. He knew she had to be here somewhere....*

*walks into the kitchen* Hi Amy. ^_^ Where are Karrie and Mitri?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm
Amy looked over at Kits when she heard her enter the kitchen and beamed brightly at her. She walked over to her, gave her a great big hug, and then pulled back.

"Hey Kits! It's so great to finally have you back here. I thought you had decided to ditch us permanently. Karrie and Mitri are at the store getting a few last minute items."

Thistle ran out of her and Velcore's room, after having tried to squeak to the kittens what New Year's Eve was all about, and squeaked as she ran into Karrie and Amy's room. She was like a pink squeaking blur.

Amy had heard her and sighed softly as she looked up at the ceiling. She spoke a little more quietly. "And I also think they volunteered to go get the items so that they could get away from Thistle for awhile. Well, I'm not sure about Mitri. He finds just about anything she does adorable, but even I am about to nail her cute little butt to the floor."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:44 pm
*laughs* No, I've just been busy. I meant to come over yesterday, but I started cleaning and ended up cleaning the whole day. sweatdrop

*Smok sees the pink blur down the hall and looks at Mwee. The two small dragons fly down the hall and tackle Thistle*

What's she so excited about, anyway?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:54 pm
Thistle squeaked in surprise when she was suddenly tackled on Karrie and Amy's bed, which was where she had been bouncing moments earlier. She smelled Smok and Mwee before she actually saw them. It wasn't a bad smell. Just a smell that she associated with them.

She squeaked again, happily this time, and rolled around so that she could see them while she wrestled with them. While she was wrestling with them, she also tried to squeak out her excitement for the new year and how it was going to be awesome to have everything be new!

Amy looked at Kits a little oddly. It hadn't just been last night that she'd been gone, and it wasn't just from her and Karrie's house. It was from AS, too. No one had seen her there for quite awhile. Jessi had when she was interviewing Daniel, but that was about it.

But she mentally shrugged and sighed. No need to go all Spanish Inquisition on her, especially not during New Year's Eve. If she wanted to talk about it, she would. She wished she would, but maybe it still had something to do with what they had talked about over Christmas, about Karrie.

She smiled softly and went back over to the snacks she was plating on one of the counters. She loved this marble surface. She had gotten it for Karrie, but she found that she liked it and found it useful almost as much as he did. It was so smooth, so it was much easier to clean and make sure you got all the crumbs cleaned up.

Amy chuckled softly and shook her head. "I have no idea why she's so excited. I hope when Velcore gets back, he can shed some light onto the situation, if he could understand her squeaking earlier. She wasn't even this excited for Christmas. She's a weird one, that pony of mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:05 pm
She is strange. It's a good thing she's cute. *sighs* You should have seen the reactions my pets had when I asked if they wanted to come tonight. rolleyes *walks over and puts the bag she brought on the counter and starts unpacking* I can definitely tell who likes going places and who doesn't. Of course, I have a few pets who don't really care... and a few who don't seem to think much at all. confused

*Silver curls up in the seat of Karrie's favorite chair*

*Gwee sits on the kitchen table*

*wrestles with Thistle, not understanding why she's squeaking so much*

*picks Amy's pillow up and flies up with it, dropping it on top of Thistle and Smok*

Amy... there's something I wanted to ask you about. Something I heard at Aqua Springs the other night.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 pm
*Velcore flies past the kitchen window with a bag in his mouth on his way to the back door*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:17 pm
Amy laughed and nodded her head. "Yes, exactly. Good thing she's cute. Although... in a weird way, I think her strangeness makes her even cuter... at times. And then sometimes she can get downright annoying. Sounds like you had some interesting moments with your animals today, too."

She had a warm smile on her face as she continued to put snacks on a plate. Then, she looked over at Kits bag curiously. "Oooh! What'd you bring?! Champagne? Sparkling juice?"

When she heard Kits ask if she could ask Amy a question in such a serious tone, Amy looked at her in worry.

"Uh, yeah. Of course, Kits. What's up?"

Before Kits could talk, though, she saw Velcore fly past the kitchen window with a bag in his mouth. She smiled brightly and quickly went over to the back door to open it for him. As she opened it, she smiled down and gently took the bag from his mouth.

"Hey Velcore! Kits and some of her animals are here."

Thistle whinnied in laughter as Smok continued to wrestle with her, his velvety-smooth skin tickling her slightly. When Mwee dropped a pillow on her and Smok, she keened in laughter and started bouncing the pillow on her hooves as she laid on her back.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:23 pm
It's sparkling juice for Mitri, and a few snacks, mostly for my dragons. Silver is a bit of a picky eater. *sighs as Amy goes to open the door for Velcore*

*squeaks softly, diving down to bounce off the bed*

*headbutts the pillow, landing with his front paws on Thistle's stomach*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 pm
*chirps* I hear them. Thistle is still loud. Karrie and Mitri are much slower than I am.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:31 pm
Thistle actually squealed in laughter as Mwee dove onto the bed, causing Thistle and Smok to bounce high in the hair. Well, high for them.

Then, she whinnied loudly as Smok headbutted the pillow. It was a good thing he put his paws on her stomach. Otherwise, she would have rolled right off the bed! She thought this was the most fun she had had in a long time!

Amy heard the loud noises coming from the back of the house, confirming what Velcore was saying, and shook her head as she giggled softly. "That pony... I have no idea what has her so wound up today or why she's so excited for the New Year."

She grinned down at Velcore and scratched the top of his head before she stepped back into the main part of the kitchen to put the groceries away from the bag Velcore had brought in. "And of course you're faster than them! Make sure you tease them a little about that when they get here."

She winked playfully at him and then looked at Kits as she continued to put away the groceries. "Silver is here too? That's great! She is hilarious... though don't tell her I said that."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:38 pm
*rolls over onto his side*

*lands on her back and looks at Thistle upside-down, though she looks right side up to her*

Yeah, she decided to come. She's probably found someplace comfortable to curl up... *throws the plastic bag away, since it has a hole in the bottom so she can't reuse it*

*waits for Velcore to walk away* Anyway... about that question... the staff at AS is saying that you're pregnant. If that's true, why didn't you tell me or Karrie? confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:39 pm
I do not know either. *walks into the living room. When he sees Silver on Karrie's chair, he puts his head on the seat next to her* Somebody is going to sit on you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 pm
{{"Somebody's going to sit on you"... LOL!! Oh Velcore, I love you.}}

Amy nearly coughed on the sudden intake of air she took at Kits' shocking statement. That was the LAST thing she had expected!

She turned to look at Kits with huge eyes, the bag still in her hands. "I'm what?! And you heard this at Aqua Springs?! How... when did they..."

She sighed and walked over to the kitchen table. She sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and shook her head slightly, amazed. "Wow...."

Thistle actually paused in her movement and stared at Mwee for a moments. She squeaked softly but didn't move. Then, she reached over to her with one of her hooves and lightly touched her small nose.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 pm
I don't know. I just heard some of the staff talking about it. I asked Karrie a couple of days ago, but he didn't know anything either.

*lifts her head up and hisses at Velcore, then turns so she's not facing him*

*tilts her head to the side and squeaks*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games