Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smirking, Ishihara used one hand to push his glasses up further onto his nose. "If you must call me something, Nagasaki-san, you may call me 'You'. I trust your can remember that?" he asked, following after Hayato as, at gun point, he prodded the man into the bedroom.

It was obvious that You had re-decorated, of course after he had switched the camera feeds... The room looked... sterile... almost like a doctor's office. The bed had no sheets or blankets, only a film of plastic over the mattress. Plastic covered the floors as well, and there was a small tray table that held various things.

"I'm rather glad I didn't have to use chloroform on you to get you in here." You spoke, motioning to the bed with the gun. "Now... the boss informs me that you enjoy a tight squeeze on your victims. I'm a connoisseur of the same art... though mine is more for the beauty of it than to satisfy any base sexual urge. I've been told to punish you, Nagasaki-san, and I fully intend to do it. By the time I'm finished... you'll be asking me to put this bullet in your head. Now... lie down. Don't make me do this the hard way, please."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"You..." Hayato purred, saying the name as if he liked the feel of it in his mouth.

"Absolutely." he grinned, taking a seat on the bed.
Whatever was going to happen, he knew it was going to hurt like hell. Good thing he had developed a lovely tolerance for pain. His big brother had seen to that. He'd deal.

"I have to say, I like you." he kicked his feet up and stretched out on the bed like it didn't bother him in the slightest, as though he were just getting a massage or a doctor's exam.
"You're so polite about the whole deal. I understand the whole following orders deal, but say, when we're done here, would you like to join me for dinner?"
He kept the smile on his face the whole time, knowing he couldn't stop any of this from happening. Trying would only make it worse. Better to just go with it.

At least he'd have a handsome face to look at during.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Reaching out, You carefully pulled straps up that he had attached to the lone mattress and wrapped them over Hayato's chest, stomach, thighs, and ankles. He secured them in tightly, buckling the straps so tightly that Jun would easily be immobile.

"I dine alone, thank you. Though, the offer was generous, especially given what I'm about to do to you." Ishihara replied, carefully removing his black gloves and putting on latex ones instead.

He didn't want to dirty his favorite pair of gloves, after all.

"Do tell me, Nagasaki-san, are you talking just to hear yourself... or are you trying to screw up your own courage, hmm?" You asked as he picked up what looked like a satin ribbon. Sighing, the man shook his head. "I would certainly prefer the wire over this... but the boss doesn't want any visible damage... plus there's less a chance that I'll accidentally slice your head off... with this." he spoke, holding up the ribbon.

"Oh and please try to be still. If you try and scream I'll have to gag you... and it might make your jaw a bit sore after a while."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image

"I wouldn't say generous. I just respect the way you operate. Not to mention you're a damn fine looking man. I hold no quarrel with you. A job is a job, and we all have our reasons for taking these sort of....missions." Jun spoke as he felt the straps tighten on him. It wasn't so bad. The worst part of it was the damned plastic beneath him. He hated how it felt and sounded.

"I've no need to try and screw up my courage, You. I'm not afraid. I expect it to hurt. I'm merely making conversation with a man I see as worthy of such. Though I do like the sound of my own voice..." the vocalist chuckled as the satin ribbon was brought in front of his eyes.

"Wire? Damn...you really are into some kink." he said, raising his eyebrows, obviously impressed.
At least his punishment was interesting. Most people looking to hire someone to punish someone else would just get a thug that would beat their a** and be done with it. At least this had an air of art about it.

"I'll do my best, and I'll be quiet as a mouse...or as close as I can be."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 pm
Time was up, and Hayato was fully lucid again. He wanted to get up.

He wanted to go back to Japan. To Naoko.

"You..." he called out, tugging lightly against the restraints.

~ ~ ~

As if on cue, Ishihara returned to the room. "You rang?" he joked, walking around the bed.

"For now..." once more he took the ribbon ends around Hayato's neck in hand, but he didn't pull.
At least not yet.

"Have anything to share with me before we begin again?" You asked, gazing down at the man.

~ ~ ~

They weren't done yet?, Jun wondered.
By this point, he thought they were just wasting time.

"I think you should release me, You. We need to go. I have to get back to Japan."
Hayato's eyes were gleaming like electrified beads of onyx. There was something eager, yet crazed, about him now.

"I have to get home to Naoko...."

~ ~ ~

This intrigued Ishihara and he stopped, listening for a moment. "And what, may I ask, would you do with Naoko once you have him, hmm? The boss wants you to be a good boy, you know... and you've been anything but. In fact, you're treading close to a liability... just like Naoko is."

Walking around, You faced Hayato, having let go of the ribbon. "Why should I let you up... when I enjoy seeing that pained expression on your face as you gasp for air, hmm?"

~ ~ ~

"Naoko needs to remember his place. Naoko is mine. He obeys me. He loves me, as I love him....I have to fix...what is wrong. I have to go."

Plain and simple. Hayato stared up at You, eyes boring holes in the man. He was dead serious.

Shou was dead, after all. He would not mourn anymore. As a matter of fact, he rather pondered if he had ever belonged with the elder Oumori to begin with. Shou only made him weak, right? Naoko was the one...Naoko belonged to him. How had the pianist ever gotten away to begin with?

"Let me go." he demanded this time. The longer he was gone, the further he felt Naoko was getting from him.

~ ~ ~

You smiled, "Very good, Nagasaki-san... however... exactly how do you propose to get Naoko away from Ryuukaze, hmm?" the man asked, undoing the straps which kept him bound to the mattress.

"If you can pack and give me some time to finish my job here... we can leave on the same jet I came in on within the hour."

~ ~ ~

"Simple..." Hayato smirked, thinking back on the conversation he had just had with the men from Ohayou, though he now viewed those words in a different light, "Idle threats can work wonders on those with weak wills and minds."

"Let's hurry..." the vocalist said, tugging against his straps again, waiting to be released.

~ ~ ~

"So can an hour with me." Ishihara replied, finally freeing Hayato. "Go. Get your things together. I'll take you to the airport once I've disposed of the mess here."

You began to methodically pull the plastic from things, wrapping it up in pristine order and shoving it into a garbage bag. He would toss it away in a landfill on the way to the airport. With all the chaos, it needn't be burned... plus starting a fire could be suspicious.
Besides, who would have cared?
Hayato was finally seeing things as he should.

"I bet he'll be quite surprised to see you." You spoke, his instruments put away in a black duffel bag, his coat back on, original black gloves on lithe fingers.

He walked into the suite's living room. 'Well... shall we be going?" he asked, trash bag at his side. "We've one stop to make first. My rental car is downstairs."

~ ~ ~

Once released, Hayato cleaned himself up, dressed, packed what little he had in the way of belongings, and stood by You, ready to go.

"Surprised? Yes...he will be surprised. I hope my little kitten welcomes me home like a good lover should." the dark vocalist chuckled, a resounding sound, like thunder, if thunder could be amused.

Walking out of the room with You, Hayato felt the sort of excitement in his gut that he hadn't felt in a long time now. Soon, he would be with his lover, the one he was meant to be with. Soon, he would be able to do the things that made him feel good, the things that always had set his soul free.
Very, very soon....all the pain and regret he had felt, all the loss from Shou's passing, would be a distant memory, like a dream.

~ ~ ~

Leading the way from the hotel, no one stopped the pair. They got into Ishihara's rental car and headed off down the road toward the airport.
A quick stop to toss a bag of garbage, thankfully somewhere without security cameras, then they were off again.

Thirty minutes later, they were on board one of Matsumoto Izo's private jets... and flying back to Japan.

"If you betray the boss, Nagasaki-san... I will have no choice but to kill you. You do know this, don't you?" You asked, sitting in one of the plane's upright chairs.

He had one leg crossed over the other at the knee, a cup of coffee by his right hand, and a book resting lightly on his lap. In his left hand was a flavored cigarette... sweet strawberry.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:26 pm

User Image

"Blah blah blah, betray, blah blah blah kill....yeah, yeah, I got it. Now...can we make this thing fly any faster. I don't have much patience right now. I've let things get far too off course..." Hayato snarked, fidgeting nervously with a glass of straight whiskey.

The sooner he got home, the better. He missed his Naoko.

To hell with Shou. Shou had never loved him, anyway. Shou had just wanted someone to sleep with. At least Naoko had always said it, like a good kitten. Shou never had. hayato had always been the one to say it...like a little b***h.

When he got back, he'd have that nice car sold off...or....better yet....he'd just change the plates and give it to Naoko....if Naoko was well behaved.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm
TIME SKIP!

It is now... the next day! WEEEE!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Upon landing, Ishihara bowed politely to Jun. "From here, you're on your own. A limo is waiting for you. Do please try to stay out of trouble AND... I recommend you get a new phone and check in with Matsumoto-san once you're settled back in."

You pushed his glasses up further on his nose. "If you need my services..." he handed Hayato a plain white buisness card with a number on it. "Do call. However, I don't come cheap and I'm not to be called for your amusement. I have better things to do for the boss."

With that, he turned and walked off, getting into a black 350Z and taking off down the road.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

User Image

Returning the bow, Hayato gave a simple "Arigato", accepted the card, and slipped into the limo.

The limo took him straight to his house, where he got out, went in, showered, dressed himself in all red, and went out to his car, heading to the first place he could think to look for Naoko right away.

Work, of course.

Talking to Izo could wait...just a little longer.

Making his way through the halls around the practice rooms, the dark star looked and looked until he heard violin coming from behind one door, and piano coming from the door directly across.

There....there was his Naoko.

Opening the door, Hayato slipped in, closing and locking the door behind him and drawing the blinds on the practice window.

"Kitten...." he purred in a soft voice, waiting for his love to turn around.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:48 pm

He was practicing hard.
So very hard.
The benefit concert would be at the end of the week, and already the media buzz was drawing a lot of attention to the entire affair. It would be a big event, held just three days before Christmas.
Naoko was excited.
He wanted to help in any way he could... especially since there had been no news of his brother yet.
Work just really kept him distracted.

So, when he heard that familiar voice, the pianist stopped and stared at Jun. Then he leapt up and ran at the man, wrapping his arms around him.
"Jun! I... I'm so glad you're okay. When Ryu and I heard we... we didn't know if you were alright and... and we've been so worried about Shou. But they said you were fine. Why are you back? I thought you would help look for... for my brother..." Naoko asked, amber eyes looking up at the man in confusion.

If only he knew just what he was hugging...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

User Image

Having Naoko run to him in such a way...having him hug him like that...it made Jun waver. Such affection...it caught him off guard. He...loved it.
Loved....without pain, without force...

Blinking, the thoughts passed Hayato by, and he wrapped his arms around the blond, holding him close. It seemed there was no need to be rough...just yet. More flies with honey, and all that.

"I did help look for him, Naoko..." he spoke softly and slowly, bringing a large hand up to stroke the pianist's face. To get back to where he needed to be, a lot of coaxing would likely be required.

"But you have to understand...it's been too long. Nothing has been found. I'm...I'm sorry, but your brother is...he's..." Hayato didn't finish that sentence...instead, he pulled the blond's face to his chest and held him as he cried.
Crocodile tears, of course.
Right?
Yes...right...though for a moment he had to convince himself of that.

"We all did what we could. I'm sorry..."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Strangely though... Naoko didn't cry.
He just hugged Hayato tighter, burying his face in the man's chest. "It's not your fault..." the blond whispered, his voice muffled.
But there was a hint of deep grief there...
"I..." stepping back he looked up at Jun. "I buried myself in work to keep from worrying but... but I always knew... I had this... this breakdown after I heard the news and Ryu couldn't get me to stop crying and... I just... I felt like Sai was gone..." biting his lip, Naoko turned around, walking back to the piano.
Idly he ran his fingertips over the ivory, though not hard enough to make any sound.
"I miss him so much..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

User Image

"I miss him too, kitten. Terribly so." the vocalist sighed.

"Not as much as I've missed your fine little a**..." he silently mused, coming up behind the blond and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's going to be ok, though. I'm going to be here for you. Sai would have wanted that. He never loved anyone or anything as much as he loved you. His little Ko-kun." he smiled a small smile, putting his other hand on the pianist's shoulder and massaging them both slowly.

"We'll get through...it's all going to be...just fine..."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Naoko shook his head, "I've got Ryu now so... I'm doing better. He promised to not go more than a few yards from me if at all possible." smiling sadly, the blond stared down at his fingers. "Which is good because I've not exactly been stable lately... especially with this Hawaii business..."
Looking over his shoulder at Hayato, Oumori put on a real smile. "With you here, I guess I won't get into any trouble. But... I'd have liked to talk to Sai again. One last time. There... was a lot left unsaid when I ran off from your place that night. I bet I royally freaked Shou himself out on that... him standing there in that towel and all..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:21 pm
Call me Ishmael
who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Life went on...slow...with the lapping of the water and the rocking of the boat. They were almost out of gas and while they could see land in the distance, they had a long ways to go. Days had passed and both wished they could just swim that far than wait for the boat to get there with the tide.

Shou kept teaching and Izzy kept learning. They both hated the canned foods by now but neither one would complain beyond Shou's fits of paranoia. Izzy had finally hid the mirror with the same compartment as the engine and that seemed to settle the strange personality issues Shou seemed to go through.

Beyond that, Shou was a little more affectionate at times but still he never pushed too far with Izzy. It seemed like that Shou couldn't decide if he wanted to move passed the more gentlemanly aspects to something a bit more intimate. However, Izzy never made any advances on him. Because Izzy in a way didn't want involvement with another star. Maybe he'd find some guy that had no part of the business. And well if he managed to gain the stardom that Shou felt he could achieve, being single was an advantage.

Together they were writing music. This was a different experience for Izzy who had always help guiding his stars...but never pushing into the realm of song writing. As he wrote out his thoughts on the back of the captains log book, Shou took the words and started putting the rest of the music together - guitars, drums...every instrument his mind composed into a well made composition.

Showing Izzy the results, he started guiding Izzy through the process of composition. It would take a lot longer than the time on the boat but...it was better to start the process now than wait for landfall.

It was on Day 10 that both Izzy and Shou were greeted by a small speedboat with a group old people out for a cruise and fishing. They had notice the drift and when they started coming closer Izzy frantically waved them down!

-:{------------------------------------------------ever stands forth his own inexorable self
O Nature, and O soul of man!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games