Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
We lost all of our conversations ^^;
Um, there is another one on the last page. I watched them trail off. XD
Doesn't matter really, it's not like any of them are going somewhere~~ n.n
Not like we can't start other ones up ^^
We always seem to do that. O:
So~~ how are you? These conversations go on for so long and I never get the chance to ask. :]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:44 pm
I always used to hate this eyestyle. I think it stemmed from the fact that the CBers with these eyes were usually incredibly rude and clicky. They were often well dressed though.
Anyway~ They were fun to switch to earlier. I look nice and pissed off. n____n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well as a mod I can't tell you XD
Well it was going fine until it's was like "I'm learning how to be a man for a gay guy"
meaning of life is existance. Cha that's the cheep we don't want to think about it so we will pin it on our animal nature.
XD That again, eh? Well go use your connections to fix the inventory arranger. PX
Oh~ okay, so... I'm over the 800 limit, but I can still see my items under the equip tab. ...Once I hit 800 equippable items, do you think I won't be able to see them anymore? x.x
XD <3 Poor Nift, he didn't see it coming.
But that's what the goal of the other basic creatures are. Why should we hold ourselves higher?
That's not my department.
I think you need to sell thouse house items....
I think that's why KP liked him so much. >< He doens't see a lot of things comming.
Well we have a concennis. and i can't spell it @.@ We are very different from all other animals.
But you still have connections. :B
*sigh* Remember that boxes aren't equippable yet, they don't count. Not yet at least. ;] There are no housing items in my main inventory so they don't affect this. What's affecting it right now is my junk. <3 Buut~ I have 796 equippable items on this account... I need to figure this out soon. :B
x} Gotta love him.
Well, that may separate us from plantlife as far as we know. But what about animals? You don't believe that any of them have consciences and we are the only ones who'd have one? Bah, even some humans don't seem to have one. XD Anyway, this is about as deep into a topic as I like to get on Gaia. Oh~ and it's conscience. The word con plus science. I'm not sure why I remember it, but that's how I remember it. :]

Well! “Hello, yes I know I wasn’t what you were expecting but fairy gold mother is out on vacation and fairy god cousin is off pursuing his future as a rap artist so here I am. Now you know the rules, you make a wish and I wave my little pimp cane around and around and boom! Item of choice, now don’t get too excited. I can’t give you halo >.> I know you were thinking that! Just wait for the quest system! And no I can’t speed up the battle system coming out, ok! I can’t fix Lanzer’s tendencies of tripping over wires >.> Lanzer we know it’s you, just admit you have a problem. So wish away, I have an appointment with the Zurg empire in fifteen minutes.”

Well it sounds like you are up a river without a paddle. I think that it will tail onto another page. But don't you get a message your profile is too big? x.x they say to get items and then punish you wen you get a lot of them.
*nod nod*
Lets just admit it dolphins will take over the world.
:B Well then, I'm not wasting my wish on the inventory arranger.
XD Remember? I've had that inventory is too big message since um~ early December. But this is my equip tab. I'm wondering if I might lose my ability to see items in that tab if it passes the 800 item mark too. x.x Buut~ I didn't think about it arrowing to another page. Hopefully that happens instead of another message. ^^;;
^^
They already do. PX They're just humoring us.
Some one left acomment about the cusin becoming a rap artist an I mist say it made my day ><
Yeah I remeber oh oh oh i don't think so... i guess you will find out XD
I thought that's what you told me that would happen when you reached that much items.
~
There home base is the brimuta triangle.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:51 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
We lost all of our conversations ^^;
Um, there is another one on the last page. I watched them trail off. XD
Doesn't matter really, it's not like any of them are going somewhere~~ n.n
So~~ how are you? These conversations go on for so long and I never get the chance to ask. :]
I think t's funny when people come in and think they are braking up some hard core guild talk or debate.
I'm good ^^ All my friends came over this weekend and I didn't see one of them. I think i beat out a personal goal O: And i can't get ahold of josh...it's starting to bug me. I'm also trying to get stuff on DA but I'm not doing very well at it. How about yourself?

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:54 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Well! “Hello, yes I know I wasn’t what you were expecting but fairy gold mother is out on vacation and fairy god cousin is off pursuing his future as a rap artist so here I am. Now you know the rules, you make a wish and I wave my little pimp cane around and around and boom! Item of choice, now don’t get too excited. I can’t give you halo >.> I know you were thinking that! Just wait for the quest system! And no I can’t speed up the battle system coming out, ok! I can’t fix Lanzer’s tendencies of tripping over wires >.> Lanzer we know it’s you, just admit you have a problem. So wish away, I have an appointment with the Zurg empire in fifteen minutes.”

Well it sounds like you are up a river without a paddle. I think that it will tail onto another page. But don't you get a message your profile is too big? x.x they say to get items and then punish you wen you get a lot of them.
*nod nod*
XD Remember? I've had that inventory is too big message since um~ early December. But this is my equip tab. I'm wondering if I might lose my ability to see items in that tab if it passes the 800 item mark too. x.x Buut~ I didn't think about it arrowing to another page. Hopefully that happens instead of another message. ^^;;
^^
Some one left acomment about the cusin becoming a rap artist an I mist say it made my day ><
I thought that's what you told me that would happen when you reached that much items.
~
XD How cute. When do you get the results of the voting?
^^;; I guess I will.
I don't know. The people who spoke about it never mentioned anything... I think... Maybe nothing happens. Hopefully.
.-. You just might be on to something...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:54 pm
sdrawkcab
I always used to hate this eyestyle. I think it stemmed from the fact that the CBers with these eyes were usually incredibly rude and clicky. They were often well dressed though.
XD Fade always had them and it fit so well I'm not much for them eaither and I did notice the switch. ^^;
Eyes are really hard on gaia. let alone the whole face. I don't like the mouths at all. I think that's one of my main reason for wearing buck teeth all the time. It makes it look like I actually have a mouth.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:58 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*nod nod*
^^
~
^^;; I guess I will.
I don't know. The people who spoke about it never mentioned anything... I think... Maybe nothing happens. Hopefully.
I don't know. I really havn't looked at my score. Which is funny because wen I put O-Chan in I was cronic about it.
Well I hope it works out to your liking.
I don't know a lot of people with that much items other then Marcus.
Or that's what they want us to think o.o *quicky looks behind her and see's nothting*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I think t's funny when people come in and think they are braking up some hard core guild talk or debate.
I'm good ^^ All my friends came over this weekend and I didn't see one of them. I think i beat out a personal goal O: And i can't get ahold of josh...it's starting to bug me. I'm also trying to get stuff on DA but I'm not doing very well at it. How about yourself?
Ah yes. I feel bad... because no matter how much we try to say they aren't breaking it up enough to bother us... they still don't come back. ;.; Do I have bad breath?
XD Well, I'm glad you were able to successfully dodge them then. ^___^ That's sad to hear about Josh... but you'll have even more to talk about when you finally get a hold of him. >3 Ah yes~ DA, well everything you've been uploading has been great, so I say take your time. >D Did you get much painting done?
Hmm~ my current goals have been to finish homework. I've been able to keep up with the load, but not work ahead. I actually plan to try to do something with friends. Some kind of break to release all this school tension. I know I won't be able to do that within the next two weeks though.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:06 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
XD Fade always had them and it fit so well I'm not much for them eaither and I did notice the switch. ^^;
Eyes are really hard on gaia. let alone the whole face. I don't like the mouths at all. I think that's one of my main reason for wearing buck teeth all the time. It makes it look like I actually have a mouth.
^___^ The eyes fit well with cat avatars. XD
Ick. Yeah, I don't like the mouths either. I wear my buck teeth 'cause they're cute. :B And I've always liked the slight hint of a smile your avatar gets when wearing them. The thing is... buck teeth don't go well with every hairstyle. x.x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:08 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
^^;; I guess I will.
I don't know. I really havn't looked at my score. Which is funny because wen I put O-Chan in I was cronic about it.
Or that's what they want us to think o.o *quicky looks behind her and see's nothting*
Well, well~ I hope you've done well. n.n
>3 The more items the better.
Really? I thought you've had at least this many items before.
>o< Quick! To North Dakota!

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ah yes. I feel bad... because no matter how much we try to say they aren't breaking it up enough to bother us... they still don't come back. ;.; Do I have bad breath?
XD Well, I'm glad you were able to successfully dodge them then. ^___^ That's sad to hear about Josh... but you'll have even more to talk about when you finally get a hold of him. >3 Ah yes~ DA, well everything you've been uploading has been great, so I say take your time. >D Did you get much painting done?
Hmm~ my current goals have been to finish homework. I've been able to keep up with the load, but not work ahead. I actually plan to try to do something with friends. Some kind of break to release all this school tension. I know I won't be able to do that within the next two weeks though.
Well I wasn't going to say anything. But really it's the same way with all gaiains when they see people talking in big towers they asume they don't want to be disturbed.
Well I can thank my road for that. Since no one can really drive up it unles they know what they are getting into.
>< Yes he's supose to be on call 24/7 XD
I got half of the painting done. @.@ too much black and white to get it all done. Photoshop wise I'm working on this I just got done with the lines and I need to color it.
Sounds like fun. A good level of stress is healthy but don't over work yourself. ^^
It must get arder and harder to plan stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
^___^ The eyes fit well with cat avatars. XD
Ick. Yeah, I don't like the mouths either. I wear my buck teeth 'cause they're cute. :B And I've always liked the slight hint of a smile your avatar gets when wearing them. The thing is... buck teeth don't go well with every hairstyle. x.x
Oh yes very well. I just think I'm getting glared at for doing nothing.
Oh that is true there are some that just don't work with it. But we don't have to wear those. >.> <.<
I need to get more scarfs.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:22 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
^^;; I guess I will.
Well, well~ I hope you've done well. n.n
>3 The more items the better.
Really? I thought you've had at least this many items before.
>o< Quick! To North Dakota!
^^ I just wanted to see people laugh.
The more items the more things you can wear. Maybe I should just go back to cma's way of dressing only have 20 items. ^^;
Um well I had near it....you know I never really counted. It was about that amount though. back in the day XD
Ok...I got lost on that one. And that isn't normal.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:27 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well I wasn't going to say anything. But really it's the same way with all gaiains when they see people talking in big towers they asume they don't want to be disturbed.
Well I can thank my road for that. Since no one can really drive up it unles they know what they are getting into.
I got half of the painting done. @.@ too much black and white to get it all done. Photoshop wise I'm working on this I just got done with the lines and I need to color it.
Sounds like fun. A good level of stress is healthy but don't over work yourself. ^^
Ah yes. It does feel awkward to be in a thread chitchatting with people... when the other people have huge quote towers. @.@
XD One good thing about winter~
Well, make sure to tell him that when you get hold of him.
Eheh, I like to stay busy, but this stress isn't by choice. ^^;
Indeed it is when everyone has their own schedule. ...And then when you do get a break, you just want to sleep. ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:32 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ah yes. It does feel awkward to be in a thread chitchatting with people... when the other people have huge quote towers. @.@
XD One good thing about winter~
Well, make sure to tell him that when you get hold of him.
Eheh, I like to stay busy, but this stress isn't by choice. ^^;
Indeed it is when everyone has their own schedule. ...And then when you do get a break, you just want to sleep. ^^;;
I use to worry about it but now I just ask.
The only good thing *kicks the snow in a huff*
*snap snap* oh yes I will.
Just play some bob marley 8]
It kind of different when you hang out with the people you work with ^^;
All the sudden I get this image of this person sleeping on the coach because they didn't make it to their own bed.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games