Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 3016 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 pm
*Hanging up the wet towel she used to dry the pots and pans, she gives the kitchen one last look over to see if she missed anything. Satisfied everything is neatly put together again, she grabs a paper bag as she goes to the area where her vase smashed against the wall and she start picking up pieces of glass.* stare  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 1 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 pm
(( They put Razz in a scary clown mask?! rofl Few more pages to go ... ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 pm
*She finishes picking up the last of the pieces and sets the bag of broken glass in the kitchen on the island. She gets out her vacuum cleaner to go over the area thoroughly.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm
*Once she's finished, she puts the appliance away, sighs and goes into the bedroom to get ready for bed. She'll just take the paper bag of glass out to the trash tomorrow. She goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes. The dogs follow her to the bedroom and lay at the foot of the bed.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 6 Total: 25 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:34 pm
(( It appears that you're stalling for me, and I still have a couple of pages to go, so just gonna' hop in ))

*After going through the security scans, he goes in through the back door to their place.

Once inside, he hears the vacuum running and heads towards the sound. Now behind her, he leans towards her and taps her shoulder.* Hey there, love. Little late for vacuuming, don't you think?
(( So much for that thought *sighs* ))

The dogs come running out of the bedroom to greet him and he reaches down to pet them. He then heads into the bedroom from whence they came. He sees the closet light on and peeks inside.* Hello love. I'm home.

(( Edit: *points up to his Quarters win* User Image ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 pm
*She about jumps clear out of her skin when she hears Officer Dougherty and whips around wide eyed. eek Her heart beating like crazy. GOOD LORD WILLIAM! YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 14 Total: 22 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:43 pm
*His eyes widen, not expecting that reaction from her* Oh geez! I didn't mean to startle you! Heh ... *He snickers a little, then steps in close to her and reaches out to hug her*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm
*She stands there for a bit to breathe and calm down. Her lower lip starts to tremble and she buries her face into his chest as she puts her arms around him letting all of her pent up stress and anger out in the form of tears.* crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 pm
{{*panic mode* gonk *runs around with arms flailing* Oh wait... I don't have to deal with it. Never mind ninja *walks away whistling*}}  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 pm
*again not expecting this reaction, he holds her tight. He reaches up and strokes her hair.* Umm ... I hope I'm not the cause of all these tears ... Something happen that I should know about? confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 pm
(( @ TES: rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 pm
*She begins to tell him about what Dame has confessed to her. How she is working for this "L" person who is Katana's former employer. That Dame was sent in undercover to get to Icy Reign. About how Katana REALLY got her black eyes and the rescue of Flame and his men. How she has been betrayed and lied to. To top the whole thing off, Katana, Brat, Flame and the Russian Mafia are after this "L" person who keeps getting mentioned and is really starting to piss her off!* stressed

Why do you even want to get mixed up with me? gonk *She tries her best to collect herself and quickly wipes the tears from her eyes.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 15 Total: 30 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm
eek *He listens to her closely, wondering how all this ever got past his knowledge, until now. He picks her up and carries her over to the bed and sets her down. He grabs the box of tissues on her nightstand and sits down next to her.

He looks at her tear streaked face, pulls out a tissue and wipes her tears away.* I got "mixed up" with you because I saw something about you that I just had to know more of. And in the process of this, I found love. What ever "baggage" comes along with you, I have accepted.

*He stops to think about what all she told him.* What would you like me to do? I can step up the patrols around the place again.

(( This scene could get quite lengthy, so how do you want to deal with this? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 pm
(( We can just deal with this more tomorrow. I need to go too. wink ))

I don't know what to do yet. Can we talk about it more tomorrow morning? After some sleep I may be able to think clearer. *She reaches out and hugs him tightly.* Thank you for listening to me. *She kisses him* I love you, William. heart *She gets into bed.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm
(( Sounds good to me! 3nodding ))

*He kisses back with a knowing gentleness.* Yeah, that's a very good idea. *When she gets into bed, he stands up and tucks her in. He then reaches down and pushes the hair away from her eyes and smiles.* Go to sleep, love. I'll be right behind you.

*He goes over to his side of the bed and quickly strips down. He gets in under the covers and slides over to her, spooning into the curves of her body. He feels her relax against him and knows that he has at least comforted her enough for now. Just before she drifts off to sleep, he whispers to her.* I love you too, Trina. heart

(( Edit: BTW, thanks for the win, Psyzapp! heart ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 3016 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games