Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 pm
*She raises an eyebrow and grins at Razz.* Razz, Leko is starting to feel better. You have done a VERY good job and she will expect to see you again tomorrow. She is in her chambers resting. You may get another reward from her for helping. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm
-dame is quiet for what seems like a long time, staring at the MW logo on top of the table- I... -she is squeezing her hands tightly together, fingers interlaced, biting her lip so hard it almost bleeds- I have not contacted her since we got back from Switzerland. She has not tried to contact me either. -stares into Psy's eyes, pleading with her own- I got a new phone, destroying the old one so she couldn't trace me. She knows I'm here, Psy. She knows I'd come back here.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:47 pm
Psyzapp
*She raises an eyebrow and grins at Razz.* Razz, Leko is starting to feel better. You have done a VERY good job and she will expect to see you again tomorrow. She is in her chambers resting. You may get another reward from her if you do keep helping. wink

Well lay me down next to her these little bad boys gave me more energy then I can handle. *Holding up the panties leko gave him he feels a rush of power charge him.*

((That can happen watch ranma 1/2 thats how the little old perv gets his power back. lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm
(( GOING BACK TO WORK.))
*Razz faints on to the couch with so much power in him.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:51 pm
*She grins at Razz and watches him faint.* Leko will be most pleased.

*She then turns to Dame, stands at the table so she can stare down at her, places both hands onto the table and raises her voice.* YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION! ARE…YOU…STILL…WORKING…FOR…"L"?! evil *She tries her best to keep her temper at bay.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:58 pm
(( rofl THAT'S keeping your anger in? xd ))

-flinches slightly as Psyzapp yells- gonk I don't know, Psyzapp! I...I don't know. -looks tortured- It's not so simple! cry

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:03 pm
(( Yes…yes it is. twisted wink ))

I beg to differ. It's very simple. YES…OR…NO! evil *She leans in slightly over the table as she keeps her palms on the top of it. She furrows her brow and stares at Dame waiting to hear her response.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 pm
I have no jobs from her currently, Psyzapp! -cries out- I will do anything to protect this bar, Psy! Please believe me! What can I do to prove it to you?! -clenches her teeth together, breath shallow- sad sad  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:15 pm
*by this time she's made her drink and has turned around, rolling her eyes at the blatant evasiveness dames dropping on Psyzapp. Clenching her jaw, she works very hard to keep her mouth shut, waiting to see what Psyzapp planned to do. She sips her drink, face as blank as a canvas*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm
*She raises an eyebrow and heaves a huge sigh. She truly likes Dame and this really hurts her. She's pissed for having these feelings for the people around her. Never letting anyone near her like this before is unsettling and new territory to her and it shows in her eyes she is hurt and conflicted. Angry tears form in her eyes as she stares at Dame and she blinks to fight them back. She weighs the fact that in the past, Dame has protected this place and the MW Ladies and she hesitates…very unlike her.*

I…I don't know. *She swallows hard as she tries to think.* I need some time to think this through and process the information you have chosen to share with me. *In frustration, she removes her hat and runs her fingers through her hair and she sighs.

She puts her hat back on and she starts to pace as she speaks.* Your fate will depend upon the consultation of all MW Ladies. *She turns at looks at Dame very seriously.* I will be watching you like a hawk. If you even sneeze, I will know.

*She just can't take it anymore as her stupid emotions are getting the best of her. Needing to get the hell out of there before she becomes unglued, she starts to walk briskly to her office as she puts her hand to her forehead.* I'll set up your hearing and let you know. *She goes into her office, scans her palm and retina and quickly goes down the corridor and into her Chambers. Once safely inside her foyer, she grabs the nearest vase and hurls it across the room.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm
-dame sighs and puts her head down on her outstretched arms, shoulders sagging. She bites her bottom lip, trying not to cry frustrated tears. L has ruined her life on so many occasions and...she doesn't know why. Does she just want her to be able to take care of herself? How far will L's tough love go?-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:41 pm
*sighing, she watches Psyzapp fly past her without noticing her presence, figuring she'd had enough for one day as it were. Continuing with her drink, she idly looks at dame, then turns her gaze to another part of the bar. She'd wait until tomorrow for Psyzapp to see the disc, though she was starting to feel bad for the old girl. Seems like nothing but bad news was constantly knocking at her door, no matter how hard she tried to be "refined" and "upstanding". Shaking her head, she sips in thought*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm
-dame is silent for a moment, waiting. After a few minutes she speaks, her voice muffled yet dry and kind of bitter- What? You have nothing to say, Icy? No scathing remarks? No wishes of hoping Psy votes to have me killed? -dame raises up and takes of her hat, setting it on the table. Keeping her eyes closed, she runs her fingers into her hair and keeps them there, clenching tight-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm
*comes out of her own thoughts and looks up when she realizes she's being spoken to. Expressionless, she looks into her glass before sipping, voice low and leveled as she speaks*

And I would waste my time and breath on that why? If it's a helping hand with your pity party, screaming and yelling to help ease whatever you think you're feeling, or just cause for arguments sake, you're barking up the wrong tree hon.

*yawns very bored-like, refilling her glass and swirling it around a bit, watching the liquid while she continues*

I've said my peace and I'm done with the whole ordeal. As long as me and my current surroundings are safe and in no apparent danger, I could care less.

*sips her drink while she retrieves the disc and portable player, coming from behind the bar to take a seat on one of the stools, setting the two items on the stool next to her*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:30 pm
*noting the time, she finishes her drink quickly, needing to stop by the office before it was too late. She needed to call Stubbs and Horne so they could get those wires in place for Psyzapp. She'd have to be up early in the morning in order to see when the opportunity arises for them to get in while dame was gone. Setting her glass in the sink, she grabs the two items she had with her and walks out the bar, rounding the corner to the parking lot*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games