Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:35 am
You two turn nearly every bloody conversation, which starts off relatively normal, into something dirty and sexy. ninja

I've got a scar on the back of my hand from a door, don't know why, but its never ever healed...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:53 am
Oh pish posh, Paul started it.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:38 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Oh pish posh, Paul started it.

I did indeed. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:38 pm
Jason Kharo
You Three turn nearly every bloody conversation, which starts off relatively normal, into something dirty and sexy. ninja

I've got a scar on the back of my hand from a door, don't know why, but its never ever healed...

Happy now?
No pleasing some people.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:54 pm
Methinks we just need more adult members. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:01 pm
Give me another couple of years and I'll, unfortunately, be among the adult ranks.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:04 pm
Nothing bad about being adult, it's just that the fun is over, you'll get lots of emotional baggage and things.

crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:04 pm
Oh bugger....well I know a certain classmates that never going to let me hear the end of it....I could always say that someone hit me in the face pretty hard, though I'm not a good liar, and considering how long it's been since I've been in a fight I'm wondering who would believe it.

Bah, the way things are now I'll probably be in my late twenties or early thirties before I even find a girl that I'll want to marry >.>

Syumerrt

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:32 am
Do you cut yourself?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 am
Haha, harsh but funny Vikki.
Saw one of the best fights I've ever seen in my life.
One lad, named Brad (seventeen, my age) has been going out with a girl still in high school, who's sixteen, called Poppy. Another lad who's sixteen is called Mason, and he and Poppy had some relations before she started dating Brad, and then something happened which sparked off a fight between them. So they squared off just outside of Masons high school, and they started fighting, then another lad (Big, tall lad, about 6'2) called Ozzy started fighting with Brad, two against one.

So then Brad disappeared after Ozzy smashing his head into a window, leaving blood all down it, so then further outside the school gates, Brad comes back with his mum and dad, by then Mason had gone and hidden in a corner some where. (Druggy b*****d.) So then Brad's dad told him to, basically knock Ozzy's block off, so they started fighting again, I went to get a better view, and then Brad and his family had disappeared, and Ozzy was leaned against the wall, blood all over him, nose full of blood and mouth covered in it, tears in his eyes.

So yeah, it was quite entertaining, should have gotten a bloody video of it saying that.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 am
Jason Kharo
Haha, harsh but funny Vikki.
Saw one of the best fights I've ever seen in my life.
One lad, named Brad (seventeen, my age) has been going out with a girl still in high school, who's sixteen, called Poppy. Another lad who's sixteen is called Mason, and he and Poppy had some relations before she started dating Brad, and then something happened which sparked off a fight between them. So they squared off just outside of Masons high school, and they started fighting, then another lad (Big, tall lad, about 6'2) called Ozzy started fighting with Brad, two against one.

So then Brad disappeared after Ozzy smashing his head into a window, leaving blood all down it, so then further outside the school gates, Brad comes back with his mum and dad, by then Mason had gone and hidden in a corner some where. (Druggy b*****d.) So then Brad's dad told him to, basically knock Ozzy's block off, so they started fighting again, I went to get a better view, and then Brad and his family had disappeared, and Ozzy was leaned against the wall, blood all over him, nose full of blood and mouth covered in it, tears in his eyes.

So yeah, it was quite entertaining, should have gotten a bloody video of it saying that.

Now how do we turn this into something dirty and sexy?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:37 am
thats horriffic.
all the school fights i have seen have'nt involved any blood. gonk  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 am
Syumerrt

Bah, the way things are now I'll probably be in my late twenties or early thirties before I even find a girl that I'll want to marry >.>
Who does even want to get married? D:

It's a waste of monnies~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 am
I know I dislike vows, I know my better half spits on them. twisted

It's all a big show and a lot of bullshit, if you love someone just move in and be happy together, no need to exchange jewellery and appease some idiot god or family.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:21 am
Shinobi_8745
Syumerrt

Who does even want to get married? D:

It's a waste of monnies~

Lt. Brookman
I know I dislike vows, I know my better half spits on them. twisted

It's all a big show and a lot of bullshit, if you love someone just move in and be happy together, no need to exchange jewellery and appease some idiot god or family.

I agree with these two chaps. 3nodding  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games