Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:59 pm
As soon as Mitri drew her close to his body and he hugged her, Thistle's anger faded and she felt all warm and fuzzy. She was a baby. Her attention span was insanely short, and it was hard for her to stay angry, unless someone had hurt Amy. That was different.

She started to hum softly in contentment and rubbed her cheek against Mitri's chest. Her tail was slowly swaying back and forth.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 pm
Amy smiled brightly. "Hell yes there will be! We'll make sure of it!"

She reached for a carrot, dipped it into some of her honey mustard dressing, and took a bite. Then, she paused for a moment when the heavenly flavor reached her taste buds. She didn't remember it tasting that good before!

Amy hummed softly in appreciation and dipped the other side of the carrot into the dressing and ate the rest of the carrot and then grabbed another one.

"Karrie, you should try this... It's amazing!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 pm
There, that's the Thistle I know. *hugs her and walks into the kitchen* Hi Karrie, hi Amy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:11 pm
*raises an eyebrow at Amy* It won't be that long till dinner's ready... At least it's something healthy this time...

*looks over his shoulder when he hears Mitri's voice* Hey Mitri.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:11 pm
Thistle whinnied softly as Mitri hugged her and then started licking one of his hands lightly.

Amy looked up when she heard Mitri's voice and smiled brightly at him. She had a half-eaten carrot in her hand. "Mitri! Glad you're home! You have got to try this. Carrots and honey mustard dressing. I love it! And did you invite Kits over for supper?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 pm
*pets Thistle* No thanks. I don't like mustard... No, Kits didn't want to go anywhere tonight. Said she felt like staying home. *shrugs*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:20 pm
Amy looked a little disappointed. "She did? Man... I was hoping to see her. Well, maybe we can tomorrow. You want some ranch, Mitri? We have some in the fridge I can get. Blue cheese? Poppy seed?"

Thistle nuzzled the hand that Mitri was using to pet her and then wrapped her tail around his arm. She looked up at him and decided to finally surprise him with what she had been working on with Velcore for weeks.

"Mitri!"

Amy wasn't surprised, but she smiled warmly at Thistle and Mitri. She had heard Thistle practicing that with Velcore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:21 pm
Ranch is good. *nods*

*looks at Thistle with a big smile* Thistle! You said my name!  

Mitri Onuris

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm
Blue cheese for me. *grins at Thistle and Mitri, then puts the chicken and dumplings in the oven and sets the timer*

*sits in the doorway, watching everyone*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 pm
Thistle squeaked happily at Mitri and nodded her head. She nuzzled him, glad he had been pleasantly surprised. Then, she looked over at Velcore and smiled in appreciation, so thankful for his help.

Amy, still smiling, took the large bowls of salad and honey mustard into the dining room, came back in, got the bottles of Ranch and Blue Cheese dressing from the fridge, and took them into the dining room as well.

She quickly set the table after that, including a nice bottle of wine, and then called out to everyone. The salad's ready everyone! I don't know if you want to eat it now while we wait for the chicken and dumplings or just wait and have it with the main meal.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm
*looks at Velcore* I think we'd better eat now, or there may not be any left for us. Velcore looks hungry.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:32 pm
I would not eat your salad. I do not like salad.

*laughs* It's true. Velcore never has liked salad. He eats the toppings and leaves the lettuce. I think Mitri's the one who's hungry.

I think so too. *goes into the dining room, followed by Velcore and Karrie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 pm
Amy sighed softly as she put some more brownies into a container and put those in the fridge. She was a little disappointed. She had hoped that Kits would have come over today. She knew that she had been upset with Karrie, but Karrie had told her that he went to Kits' house the other day. She assumed that even if things weren't completely fine with them now, Kits would at least be okay with coming over and visit again. Kits hadn't been over in weeks. She felt a little hurt.

After putting away the brownies, she went into the living room and curled up with Thistle and the kittens. She had just fed the kittens and now she was holding them so that they got enough social interaction and love since they didn't have their mother... and because they were just so freaking cute!

Thistle wasn't happy about having to be next to the kittens. Amy could tell that by the pout on her face. But she never wanted Thistle to think that she liked the kittens more, so she made sure that when she sat down with the kittens, she also gave attention to Thistle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 pm
After playing with the kittens for awhile, she put them in Velcore and Thistle's room and then took Thistle to her and Karrie's room. She set her down on the bed and then went over to the mirror.

"Okay, Thistle. Finally another dress up party!"

Thistle squeaked happily and jumped on the bed a few times in excitement.

Amy laughed and started transfiguring different outfits for herself. She also put the tutu on Thistle that Jessi had gotten for her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:14 pm
*getting ready to go to Karrie's for New Year's, Kits gets as many of her pets together as she can* Okay, who wants to go with me to Karrie's tonight?

*Gin, Jack, and Kaya find one of their toys and start chasing each other out of the room, each trying to get it from the others*

*Gwee sits calmly next to Kits* I do.

*Cecil, the angel imp, and the devil imp start play-fighting, bouncing off each other to fly wildly around the room*

*Not wanting to go out in the cold, Blossom suddenly finds the plant in the corner very interesting*

*Smok squeaks happily and looks at Kits with wide eyes*

*Mwee blinks sleepily at Kits and leans against Smok*

*Silver sits heavily on the couch next to Kits*

Okay... sweatdrop So that's four no's, two yesses, two maybes, and three who are just too stupid to know what they want... sweatdrop Well, I'm leaving in a few minutes, so whoever wants to go needs to get ready. *stands up and goes into the kitchen for the snacks she made*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games