Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 3008 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:50 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
i- i don`t know * the darkness on his skin stars coving his body * * screams in pain *

A-ALLEN! Please i hope i can do this again. MAKE IT STOP! *her hands clap together adn a blue aura tries to surround both of them and succeeds and the transformation secedes and reverses both of them and they go bac to normal except the stigmata is still there but hidden and passes out in his arms*
* passes out on the floor*

* wakes up a few min later again and sees him on the side of her snoreing XD* heh allen never changes..* puts him on the sofa and goes back to the order from the ark and goes over to natakua dn hes reaching for her so she picks him up and he pulls her ears again*
xD ( lol ) * asleep on the sofa having a wired dream about a black moon xp *

(OMFG ABOUT 20 MIN TILL HURRICANE ISH COMING )) * still holding nataku and wonders where devi is and god out on a rail less balcony and sits down there thinking about something and tears fall subconciously down her cheeks*
* wakes up in a cold sweat * DAMN IT YOU BAS- * looking around** seeing the 14th`s piano * * wakes over to the piano but to afraid to touch it * * goes out of the ark into the order to see no no ones their to welcome him back * * goes into kitchen and cooks up some food * (( OH MY GOD I KNOW DXXXXXXX NUUUUU I DON`T WANT TO DIE I AM ONLY 16 DXXXXXX NUUUUUUUUU ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:51 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

* wakes up a few min later again and sees him on the side of her snoreing XD* heh allen never changes..* puts him on the sofa and goes back to the order from the ark and goes over to natakua dn hes reaching for her so she picks him up and he pulls her ears again*

(OMFG ABOUT 20 MIN TILL HURRICANE ISH COMING )) * still holding nataku and wonders where devi is and god out on a rail less balcony and sits down there thinking about something and tears fall subconciously down her cheeks*
* wakes up in a cold sweat * DAMN IT YOU BAS- * looking around** seeing the 14th`s piano * * wakes over to the piano but to afraid to touch it * * goes out of the ark into the order to see no no ones their to welcome him back * * goes into kitchen and cooks up some food * (( OH MY GOD I KNOW DXXXXXXX NUUUUU I DON`T WANT TO DIE I AM ONLY 16 DXXXXXX NUUUUUUUUU ))
Allen-kun!!!!!! *tackles hugs* (((don't worry you won't die!!!))

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:55 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

c-cat ..... hey (( ya that is what some of the dead people from the last hurican said -_-;; PANIC ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:56 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

wahh im to young to die and im younger than you wahh))
nataku i wonder where your daddy is so he can take care of you your not going to be safe with me...

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:58 pm

allen walker-d gray man
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

c-cat ..... hey (( ya that is what some of the dead people from the last hurican said -_-;; PANIC ))
((try to think possitive!!!!!))
hi whatcha doing??
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

nataku i wonder where your daddy is so he can take care of you your not going to be safe with me...
((ur not going to die!!!same advice as allen, possitive thinking, panicing makes it only worser!!))

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

hi whatcha doing??
(( I AM GOIGN TO DIE NUUUUU * starts crying* ))
cooking i have not eaten in 3 days DX i am starving
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm

allen walker-d gray man
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
hi whatcha doing??
((get a hold of urself!!!!!! UR NOT I REPEAT UR NOT GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!))lol

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

((ur not going to die!!!same advice as allen, possitive thinking, panicing makes it only worser!!))

( wahhh allen might me right we might die wahh iots heading straight for u sits catergory2 it could go to 3 in a few min O_O)))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:03 pm

((i don't want to let u 2 panic more but, this maybe the last thing i say to u guys
....and i'm out of words...baka me but survive that stupid hurricane or i'll kill you 2!!!!! goodnight *sniffles*))

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:03 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man
hi whatcha doing??
((get a hold of urself!!!!!! UR NOT I REPEAT UR NOT GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!))lol
( but i am -_-;; NUUUUUUUUUUUUU sweatdrop sweatdrop crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:05 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
((i don't want to let u 2 panic more but, this maybe the last thing i say to u guys
....and i'm out of words...baka me but survive that stupid hurricane or i'll kill you 2!!!!! goodnight *sniffles*))
(( good night * huggels* and yes this may be the last time we talk to each other NUUUUUUUU I LOVE YOU ALL ( as friends ) i just want you all to know that crying )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

sepolopa the great

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:05 pm

*is poking lil slime on the floor*
hello...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:06 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
allen walker-d gray man

( wahhh allen might me right we might die wahh iots heading straight for u sits catergory2 it could go to 3 in a few min O_O)))
(( DAMN I KNOW DXXX NUUUUUUUU I DON`T WANT TO DIE NUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUUNUUUUUU NUUUUUU NUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUU NUUUUU 0_0;; I SAY NUUUUUUU TO MUCH XD ))

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:07 pm

allen walker-d gray man
D_Cat-Exorcist
(( good night * huggels* and yes this may be the last time we talk to each other NUUUUUUUU I LOVE YOU ALL ( as friends ) i just want you all to know that crying )
((bye steph cry cry crying crying cry cry bye mizu))
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 3008 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games