Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3002 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:56 pm

generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
*holding three sour apple caramel ones*
nvm
*puts one in your mouth* how do you like iit?
*makes a funny face* its sour!!!! >.< (( xd ))
*laughs at her reaction*
*stares for a while* ...Cross laughed!!!!! *happily bounces around*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:01 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
* lands on the wall * DAMN YOU CROSS TO HELL

ALLEN! * holds her chest and pain strikes again in her chest and now her head na dhte crosses bleed again* argh not again..
m-mizu * kick cross out of the 14th`s room and seals to door * * come over to mizu and hugs her* every thing will work out * driping blood on her from the cross`s *
* lets him and starts crying*
i-its Ok every thing it going to be fine * the shadow comes from the bleeding cross`s as his eyes star turning yellow * damn it all * continues to hug*

* crys harder* A-llen why is this happening?...*her eyes turn yellow*
i- i don`t know * the darkness on his skin stars coving his body * * screams in pain *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:03 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
m-mizu * kick cross out of the 14th`s room and seals to door * * come over to mizu and hugs her* every thing will work out * driping blood on her from the cross`s *
i-its Ok every thing it going to be fine * the shadow comes from the bleeding cross`s as his eyes star turning yellow * damn it all * continues to hug*

i- i don`t know * the darkness on his skin stars coving his body * * screams in pain *
*hears the screams and falls on her knees, since the sound is 10 times louder for her*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Jasdero: *le sigh*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:08 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
hiya Dero~ *throws a lolli to him*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:09 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

A-ALLEN! Please i hope i can do this again. MAKE IT STOP! *her hands clap together adn a blue aura tries to surround both of them and succeeds and the transformation secedes and reverses both of them and they go bac to normal except the stigmata is still there but hidden and passes out in his arms*

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:14 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
Jasdero:*eats and watches allen*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:14 pm

((while my character ish papassed out ima play gh3 afor a tiny bit and HII DEVI!! did yah read meh commento?))

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:17 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
*clings to his leg*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:28 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
*clings to his leg*

Jasdero: heehee

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:29 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
*clings to his leg*

Jasdero: heehee
*smiles and huggles his leg more*
im sorry about last time that allen told you about me...
when u guys where in th bath tub
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:33 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

A-ALLEN! Please i hope i can do this again. MAKE IT STOP! *her hands clap together adn a blue aura tries to surround both of them and succeeds and the transformation secedes and reverses both of them and they go bac to normal except the stigmata is still there but hidden and passes out in his arms*
* passes out on the floor*

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:38 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

* wakes up a few min later again and sees him on the side of her snoreing XD* heh allen never changes..* puts him on the sofa and goes back to the order from the ark and goes over to natakua dn hes reaching for her so she picks him up and he pulls her ears again*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:40 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

* wakes up a few min later again and sees him on the side of her snoreing XD* heh allen never changes..* puts him on the sofa and goes back to the order from the ark and goes over to natakua dn hes reaching for her so she picks him up and he pulls her ears again*
xD ( lol ) * asleep on the sofa having a wired dream about a black moon xp *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:46 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

xD ( lol ) * asleep on the sofa having a wired dream about a black moon xp *

(OMFG ABOUT 20 MIN TILL HURRICANE ISH COMING )) * still holding nataku and wonders where devi is and god out on a rail less balcony and sits down there thinking about something and tears fall subconciously down her cheeks*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3002 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games