Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Karah was disappointed that the kid didn't block the goal, the game had been tied, but now Ravenclaw was in the lead.

She kept moving forward, somewhere between hoping she could score some points and tie the game, and hoping this game would end already so she could curl up by the fire and sleep some more.

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Position: Chaser
AC: 17 (18 -1 Snow)
Modifiers: +8 Stealing +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: - 1 (Snow)+ 8 stealing =
Trying to: get to the goals 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:40 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle │ Beater

'Yarrick's down. Oh, we are in trouble,' thought the Fourth Year Beater, and then she saw the Bludger streaking towards Milan. Lindsey hurried in to intercept the incoming attack.

OOC:
Trickblues

Username"

User Image
                  AC:18 (AC 17 due to weather)
                  Modifiers: +6 to Beater Actions, + 4 to Chaser Actions (-1 DRM due to weather)
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action: Save Milan
                  Effect Value: 22 (Milan saved)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

Karah frowned s she continued down the field she HAD to get to the goals. .

Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: - 1 (Snow)+ 8 stealing =
Trying to: get to the goals 2/3

Quote:

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My Everything Hurts

Milan knew he got lucky. If Linsey hadn't deflected, he'd be face down in the snow. He flew after Karah, catching up before reaching out to try and steal.

Quote:

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 18 -1 for Snow
          Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing}-1 for Snow, -2 for injuries
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll: 09 {versus Keeper}
          3/3
          Lives: [✬] [ ] [ ]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:48 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
3rd Match, 2059-60 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Ravenclaw
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: “Ugh…”

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

In what was an absolutely wild moment, Erikk had taken out Yarrick and sent a bludger flying straight at Milan. Aedan thought for sure that was it for the match, but Linsey managed to intercept. He could hardly believe it.

Well, that only meant they'd have to keep trying where they could... He just hoped that wasn't the end of their luck. Aedan found a bludger and sent it at Milan.

Position: Beater
                                                              AC: 12 (Usually 13; -1 due to Snow)
                                                              Modifiers: + 3 Hitting, -1 Snow, -1 Damage
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 19 - HIT!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

USERNAME

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:48 pm
Slytherin Sixth Year

Karah approached the goals just as Milan tried to swipe it from her. She stuck her tongue out as he missed, ”cant swipe this if you’re barely holding on fancy pants.” she took her aim for the goal.

Roll: 16 -1 (Snow)+ 8 shooting = 23
Trying to: get to the goals 3/3

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:56 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle │ Beater

Linsey figured it was smart to escourt Milan, since the opposing Beaters wre keying in on him. Sure enough, she saw a Bludger coming in at him once more, and she chose to stop and redirect it toward Erikk.

OOC:
Trickblues

Username"

User Image
                  AC:18 (AC 17 due to weather)
                  Modifiers: +6 to Beater Actions, + 4 to Chaser Actions (-1 DRM due to weather)
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action: Save Milan, redirect towards Erikk
                  Effect Value: 11 (Failed on both counts)

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:58 pm
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | First Year Ravenclaw | Eleven Years Old
Astronomy Club | Daily Dragon Writer | Dueling Club - Occasional Observer | Language Club | Music Club Violist
3rd Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Ravenclaw and Slytherin
Wearing: Keeper Uniform + An ink-stained Ravenclaw scarf Status: “Here we go...”

"Okay, here we go again...!" Uriel muttered under his breath as Karah approached the goals. She managed a hell of a throw, could Yuri block it? He followed the quaffles trajectory, as fast as he could...

Position: Keeper
                                                              AC: 11 (Usually 12; -1 for Snow)
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching ; - 1 Snow
                                                              Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                              Final Roll: 6 - Miss!

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                              What's all the fuss?
                                                              But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                              It's semi-serious!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:33 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

Echo took a moment to confirm the golden flicker was the snitch-- and sure enough, it looked like a snitch, flew like a snitch. She still had Syd in the corner of her vision and noted that he seemed to be looking in a completely different direction. Lovely. Echo continued flying along her trajectory, trying to watch and predict the direction the snitch was moving in. If she was right, she could just move into position and the snitch would come to her without Syd being any the wiser

setting Game 3-- December 2059 Quidditch pitch. || with Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams.
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin quidditch uniform
status Game face, Echo. Even if you're losing, don't let them know that.

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else, -1 weather
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:25 am

User Image❦❧
ROBIN NOVA WINCHESTER

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || pureblood
Language Club || Herbology Club || Quidditch hype pal

Robin had been at xer usual post, watching and cheering from the bench, grinning at Tam's play-by-play. The beaters were flying back and forth-- Slytherin's beaters were doing a bang-up job, no pun intended. Suddenly, a bludger slammed into young Yarrick and instead of righting herself, she fell --Nurse Kavanagh was quick on the draw, catching Yarrick before hit the ground. She was in good hands.

Robin, almost belatedly, realized that meant xe was up not as a chaser but beater. Xe rushed over to swap xer Ravenclaw flag for a beater's bat and strap on a beater's bay. Xe only had one on when Milan's voice cut through the snowfall, making the substitution official.

"Up!"

Despite it being the first time xe had to be summoned from the reserve bench, xe was surprisingly calm, swinging onto xer broom and scanning the field. There was a bludger headed for Milan-- Professor Liu tossed a bat at xem but xe was shooting for the intercept--

And made it! In a single, fluid motion, xe caught the bludger bat and smacked the bludger careening back towards Aedan.

Huh! That was...probably the coolest thing xe'd ever done! "Thank you for the assist Professor!

setting Ravenclaw vs Slytherin, December 2059. || with People
appearance 5’6” spindly || wearing uniform
status I hope Yarrick is okay...

Position: Ravenclaw beater
Total roll: 18 + 5 -1 = 22 > 16 Blocked for Milan, Hit on Aedan unless blocked

Stats:
AC: 17
Modifiers: +5 to all, +7 to catching quaffle/snitch, -1 weather
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

[quotex="Trickblues"]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I'm a work of amber and rain
All at once forgotten, but refined
The loneliness adds value in time
I have walked a mile with sorrow at my side
And recovery and heartbreak close behind
Our shared lives, mistaken for sunshine
And the tragedy is knowing that
We won't know who we are
Because who we are is resting in
The knowledge of "whose" we are

❧❦
~"Amber and Rain" by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:51 am
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: On his last legs

SON OF A—

The level of curses that came out Erikk’s mouth was at a Ghobhainn level of intelligible. Good thing he was far enough from anyone else to hear it. This match was unbelievable. He was so, SO close to ending it, then Linsey blocked his best hit he would probably have the whole game. Erikk thought he was done for, but Aedan saved him and shot it right back at Milan in a masterful save… Only to be evenly matched by Robin Winchester who joined .2 seconds ago.

Wow. Just. Wow.
                                                                This would be so exciting if he wasn’t ready to just stop existing then and there.

There wasn’t any time to even think about it though, since this particular bludger seemed destined to hit someone today. Erikk wasn’t sure he would be able to defend like he had before. Then again, he wasn’t sure how he managed to save Jaelah to begin with. He tried his best to get to the bludger, with hopes of redirecting back at Milan one last time.

AC: 15 (Usually 16; -1 due to Snow)
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting, -1 Snow; -3 Damage
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                Lives: ♡
                                                                Final Roll: 20 - Hit!

OOC:
                                                                USERNAME

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:58 am
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | First Year Ravenclaw | Eleven Years Old
Astronomy Club | Daily Dragon Writer | Dueling Club - Occasional Observer | Language Club | Music Club Violist
3rd Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Ravenclaw and Slytherin
Wearing: Keeper Uniform + An ink-stained Ravenclaw scarf Status: “Here we go...”

These throws today. Yuri just couldn’t seem to catch them, they were all so fast!

He wasn’t sure who to pass to. Already he had passed to Lewis, but Milan looked awful and he wasn’t sure he wanted to give him yet another reason to be a target for Slytherin. Cas was…. Somewhere. Uriel actually couldn’t see them through his goggles and the snow. Ultimately, he passed it on to Lewis.

Position: Keeper
                                                              AC: 11 (Usually 12; -1 for Snow)
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching ; - 1 Snow
                                                              Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                              Final Roll: 6 - Miss!

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                              What's all the fuss?
                                                              But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                              It's semi-serious!

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:02 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates and Rivals, well.. not really rivals, they're nice...
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so sparkly out here!

Lewis felt entirely useless this whole game, but Milan was in dire straits. So Lewis accepted the pass from Yuri, hoping he could keep hold of the quaffle.

AC: 14{-1 for Snow}
Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +2 {Stealing}{-1 for Snow}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Total Roll: xx {xxxxx}
1/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:03 am
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: “Ugh…”

Ravenclaw had some top notch defense, didn’t they? Aedan watched, blue eyes wide with shock, as the bludger was yet again deflected and shot straight back at him in breakneck speed. There was no way to dodge in time, and Erikk’s bludger came way short. All he could do was raise his bat and hope to defend—!

Position: Beater
                                                              AC: 12 (Usually 13; -1 due to Snow)
                                                              Modifiers: + 3 Hitting, -1 Snow, - 2 Damage
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 9 - Defend failed! Injured left shoulder.

OOC:

USERNAME

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:17 am
Slytherin Sixth Year

Karah needed a few more goals and potentially for echo to catch the snitch. She tried to steal the wuaffle from Lewis.

Roll: 4 - 1 (Snow)+ 8 stealing = 11 miss
Trying to: steal the quaffle (beat 14)

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games