Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 pm
Daniel nodded his head. He wanted to explain better, but he felt that he had already said too much.

"I understand. Just keep thinking it over. And maybe talk to Jessi about my offer. She might be able to help in the decision making."

Daniel made as if to leave, but paused.

"Um. Is there anything else I can for you? In the meantime?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I hope they do. It will be fun to have them all spend the night."

She laughed softly as Smok squeaked happily, and she held her arms out to him, hoping he would come over to her and she could hold him.

She looked at Kits as she held her arms open for Smok. "Oh... Well, I can just text her, then. No big deal."

Amy then heard what Kits said to Daniel and then what Daniel said back. Changing the past? Think about it? What the freaking hell?

Amy finally sighed and shook her head. "I think I should go home. All of this is just... getting to me I guess. I have no idea what you two are talking about and it's hard to think too much right now. Thank you so much for your help, Daniel. Please keep it up and keep your ears open for anymore information. I don't think this was set by stupidity. I'm inclined to agree with Kits on this one."

She looked at Kits. "We should meet here tomorrow or Saturday and set up plans to do something on Sunday. I'll let you know what Liada says."

She went over and carefully pick up Smok. "Let's go see Thistle, sweetie. Kits, send your animals over whenever you are ready. Goodnight."

Amy walked out through the gate and left Aqua Springs for the night with Smok in her arms.

{{Night everyone!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm
(( rofl I'd love to see Amy pick Smok up! He's the size of Velcore right now! We'll just say he followed her...))

*nods* All right... I'll bring them over soon. I need to stop at home and feed the rest of them anyway. *is sad that Amy's leaving already, but it's been a very long day for them both*

*turns to Daniel* For now, I think what would be best for you to do is to keep an eye on the front of the building. There are going to be a lot of people coming by to look at the damage. People are attracted to things like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:06 pm
((ookay... half an hour later, I'm just gonna post...))

*looks at her phone* I'd better get going... See you, Daniel. *walks home, feeling strange without any of her pets with her* sweatdrop

((Meh... moving to EE cause it seems strange to post the rest here.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:32 am
Kits Rose
(( rofl I'd love to see Amy pick Smok up! He's the size of Velcore right now! We'll just say he followed her...))

{{D'aoh!! Amy's heewoman! xp lol!!}}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 am
After taking Kits' animals back to her house, having made sure Kits was back home to begin with, Amy came to AS to help the employees continue the cleaning process. When she got there and saw the firemen were still on the scene and working with electricians, she groaned and tilted her head back in frustration. Then, she sighed in resignation, tilted her head back down, and squared her shoulders. She marched forward and asked to speak with the person in charge, whom she was pointed to immediately.

As Amy talked with the captain of the fire department, who was also still on scene, and the lead electrician, she discovered that they were now making sure that none of the exposed wires inside could catch on fire again or start another fire. She was told it was safe to begin cleaning up in the main area, though. The firemen had removed most of the large pieces of destroyed wood already.

Amy nodded, thanked both men for their information, and gathered some of the employees around the park. They started to work on cleaning up the debris in the main area.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:54 am
Amy had realized yesterday after everyone's hard work that they still wouldn't be able to have their event indoors. Everything still smelled of smoke, and they hadn't had a chance to repair anything.

So, throughout the night, she and the rest of the staff had put up a couple of tents in the back of the building, connecting them to one another. They put tables and chairs in the tents as well as a platform and sound equipment.

Then, after she was done, she tiredly texted Kai.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 am
*Kits and her dragons had spent much of the morning helping clean Aqua Springs. Finally noticing what time it was, Kits called her dragons to her and took them home for much needed baths and naps*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:39 pm
Amy jerked awake from her spot on one of the benches outside. She had fallen asleep again mid afternoon. She didn't think she had been home all weekend. She didn't think about it, actually. All of her attention and focus were on getting Aqua Springs back on its feet as soon as possible.

She looked down at her dirt-covered clothes and quickly transfigured a new outfit. They'd probably have to have the art night next weekend. Everyone was too exhausted to do it now.

Amy thought about going home, but she knew she needed to wait for Liada or Anira to show up with the minion construction crew. Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair was askew, but at least her clothes were clean.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:05 pm
*walks to Aqua Springs with Velcore. Not seeing Amy among the people working in the lobby, heads out to the back. Seeing her on one of the benches, they walk over there* Hey Amy. *looks her over and frowns slightly*

*walks up and puts his head on Amy's lap* You look tired.

*sighs as the dragon speaks before he can* You need to come home and sleep, Amy.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm
*Anira comes strolling up to the Spa and sees all the tents around. Looking through the people who were crawling out of them she spotted Amy and walked up to her* Hello Ms. Amy, how are you faring today under the circumstances? *To her right Anira was pulling a large crate that was about as big as a Irish Houndsetter*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:17 pm
Amy looked up when she heard a voice she had missed. It sounded like music to her ears. She smiled at Karrie and Velcore when she saw them. When Velcore came and rested his head on her lap, she sighed softly and wrapped her arms around his neck lightly. She tilted her head down and lightly rested her head on top of Velcore's.

"I am very tired, but I'd rather be tired than sitting at home worrying about this place. I don't know how else to do this."

She looked up at Karrie, stared at him for a few moments, and then reached out and took his hand gently. "I want to come home, Karrie. Don't think that I don't. I just... I feel like I need to be here. I know everyone's capable of cleaning up when I'm not around, but I just..."

Amy looked down at her lap and spoke softly. "I don't want to just sit around and think about what happened."

She shook her head and then lifted her head back up. "Besides, I'm waiting for Liada's minions to..."

Before Amy could finish her sentence, she head another voice and looked over in the direction of the gate entrance. When she saw Anira coming toward her, she smiled and nodded. "Anira. Thank you so much for coming. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I'm doing alright. Better now that you're here. Is that crate to help with the construction?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:24 pm
*before he can say anything else to Amy, another woman walks up and Amy greets her. Karrie nods to the elf woman* Hello.

*keeps his head on Amy's lap, both to comfort her and to keep her sitting. He's afraid she's tired enough to fall over if she tries to stand up*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:31 pm
*Anira looks over to the gentleman with a shite dragon and bows her head in greetings* Hello, I am Anira Tiernay. Good to meet you. *looks back to Amy* The crate holds our workers. From what the damages looks like they should be able to fix everything overnight. You and your staff look very worn out. You should all go home and rest, grieve, do what you feel you must to be refreshed for the new coming.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 pm
{{'The new coming'. I like that. smile }}

Amy looked at Anira and could barely believe what she was hearing. Overnight. Everything could be fixed overnight? This fire caused so much damage and took so long to clean up, and it could all be fixed and the place could be up and running by tomorrow?

Tears started to come to Amy's eyes, burning them since they were so dry, and she felt a catching sensation in her throat. She tried to stand up to go over and hug Anira, but Velcore's head suddenly felt like a brick and she couldn't get up. She didn't know if he was doing that on purpose or if she was so tired that trying to stand felt like a struggle.

She cleared her throat and spoke lowly. "Th--thank you Anira. That means... I don't even know how to describe how much that means to me. Thank you."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games