Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 pm
{{I just had Chicken and Dumplings soup! XD lol. Really good!}}

Thistle nodded her head in understanding at Velcore's explanation. That made sense. She knew how seriously Karrie took his cooking. She'd try her best to remember to stay out of the kitchen when he was cooking from now on.

Thistle looked down at Velcore's tail and perked up again. She went over to it and then sat on it gently, hoping Velcore would lift her again.

Amy's mouth practically started to water at the thought of chicken and dumplings. Karrie made them perfectly. The dough was light and fluffy, but the dumplings were still big. And there was so much chicken. She loved it!

She stood up from the chair and walked over to Karrie. She wrapped her arms around his waist from behind. "It sounds wonderful! That's one of my favorite things that you cook. Want me to make a salad quickly?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:15 pm
*looks back at Thistle and lifts his tail up*

Sure, that sounds good. *still bent over to look in the fridge, looks over his shoulder at Amy and chuckles, taking the leftover chicken from a few nights earlier out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 pm
*walks into Karrie's house. Seeing Thistle on Velcore's tail, goes over and scoops her up, holding her up over his head* Hi Thistle. biggrin Hey Velcore.

Hi Mitri.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 pm
Amy started to go over to get a large bowl for the salad, but when she heard Karrie chuckle, she turned around and saw him smiling at her. She smiled and laughed softly back.

"What? What's so funny?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm
*chuckles* Nothing... just thinking... *takes out the rest of the ingredients he needs and puts them on the counter*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm
When Thistle saw it was Mitri picked her up, she squeaked down at him and flicked her tail happily. But then, she quickly remembered that she was mad at him. Her smile turned into a pout and she squeaked angrily. Well, as angry as a squeak could sound. He had hardly been home at all!! He hadn't spent time with her at all.

Amy giggled softly and walked back over to Karrie when he was standing in front of the counter. She leaned up and started kissing his neck slowly. She grinned and spoke lowly for a moment and then went back to kissing his neck.

"Hmm. Thinking about what? Something fun, I hope..."

She bit the sensitive spot on his neck lightly and then sucked on it somewhat roughly, briefly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:32 pm
*smile fades when Thistle pouts* What's wrong, Thistle? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm
Yes... but maybe not what you're thinking of right now. *turns around and gently holds her away from him* Not now, okay? I'm hungry, so I want to get this going.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm
Thistle continued to pout and then started squeaking rapidly, angrily. She knew Mitri didn't understand her, but she hoped Velcore did. Mitri didn't want to hang out with her at all since he had gotten here!

Amy arched an eyebrow at Karrie. He never could resist her biting the sensitive spot on his neck. He must really be hungry. But really, he just seemed completely different tonight.

She sighed softly and then went back to getting everything she needed to make the salad. "Alright... Probably not best to do anything right now while Mitri is here anyway. Uh, by the way, where is Mitri?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm
*frowns at Thistle* I don't know what's going on with you tonight, Thistle. You've always been so happy to see me before. confused  

Mitri Onuris

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:51 pm
*shrugs as he starts cutting the chicken up* I don't know. He said he was going to spend the afternoon with Kits, but I thought he'd be back by now.

I think she is angry, Mitri.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm
Thistle sighed in exasperation and hung her head, as well as her tail. She looked like a limp rag in Mitri's arms now.

Amy started to get excited and smiled. "He did?! Do you think he brought her over with him? I hope so! It'd be great if she had supper with all of us."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 pm
confused Thistle? *holds her close to his body* Why are you mad? I've been here every night, I just have other people to visit too...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:59 pm
*shrugs* I don't know... I wish I did so I could plan on her being here or not. Oh well, we always have leftovers. *mixes up the batter for the dumplings* There should be enough.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games