Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:25 pm
Bustles in, head bent low as to not make eye contact. Picks up plates that are left behind and apparates them to the kitchens with a simple snap of the fingers, going around into each left-behind plate is gone before bustling back out, head still low.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:44 am
Alui Vitae
Bustles in, head bent low as to not make eye contact. Picks up plates that are left behind and apparates them to the kitchens with a simple snap of the fingers, going around into each left-behind plate is gone before bustling back out, head still low.

With some slight of hand professor james telemar leaves all the dark meat for the elves to eat  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:16 am
Kenzie sits quietly and wonders when Professor Telemar will realize he has a drumstick on his belt and not his wand. She reaches for more food and keeps eating.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:08 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
Kenzie sits quietly and wonders when Professor Telemar will realize he has a drumstick on his belt and not his wand. She reaches for more food and keeps eating.

Lexi walked into the great hall. Her footsteps making a soft echo off the walls. She looked down the Hufflepuff table to see if she could see anyone she knew. Didn't take her long to spot Kenzie. Lexi took a seat next her, making sure she wasn't sitting on her new coat. She looked around to see what kind of food was being served. From what she could tell it all looked so good but she just didn't know where to start. She turned to Kenzie "What do you recommend Kenzie?"  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:07 am
KaitaAlexis

Lexi walked into the great hall. Her footsteps making a soft echo off the walls. She looked down the Hufflepuff table to see if she could see anyone she knew. Didn't take her long to spot Kenzie. Lexi took a seat next her, making sure she wasn't sitting on her new coat. She looked around to see what kind of food was being served. From what she could tell it all looked so good but she just didn't know where to start. She turned to Kenzie "What do you recommend Kenzie?"

Kenzie smiles, "All of it!" Kenzie laughs as she grabs a slice of pumpkin pie, "The house elves are amazing!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:06 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
KaitaAlexis

Kenzie smiles, "All of it!" Kenzie laughs as she grabs a slice of pumpkin pie, "The house elves are amazing!!!"

"If thats the case..." Lexi reached out and grabbed a couple chicken legs and a chocolate muffin, "I'll have to try this and see if I want more after." Lexi took a bite of the chicken. It practically fell off the bone. It was one of the best chicken legs she had ever tried. "You were right Kenzie. This food is amazing. Better than my mothers home cooking." she couldn't help but giggle at this.  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:13 pm
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

Hailey had long since finished her very delicious apple pie and had filled her plate with mashed potatoes, chicken legs and some buttered biscuits.

[ooc: Oh my gosh I just made myself so hungry for that!]

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:43 pm
KaitaAlexis

ApostleOfTheWind13
((ooc: I love your avi!!!! So pretty!!!))

After finishing her pie Kenzie decides eat real food might be a good idea and reaches over for some chicken. "I love food!!"

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:01 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
KaitaAlexis

ApostleOfTheWind13
((ooc: I love your avi!!!! So pretty!!!))

After finishing her pie Kenzie decides eat real food might be a good idea and reaches over for some chicken. "I love food!!"

Lexi couldn't help but giggle at how Kenzie was acting. She thought only her family acted like that about food. After finishing a couple chicken legs, Lexi was starting to feel a little full. But instead of pushing her plate to the side, she reached out and grabbed another chocolate muffin. They were like crack to her.

(((OOC: My avi of Apostle's? lol either way both our avi's are pretty and so is yours Tohru smile )))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm
KaitaAlexis

((ooc: Both. I love seeing how creative people get with their avis, they're all so different!! heart ))

Kenzie smiles, "Sorry, I live in a muggle community, so to blend in my parents put me in dance classes, and now I'm always up doing something active, and it makes me hungry all the time."

((ooc: But really though, I'm on a college dance team and people wonder how I eat so much rofl ... then they look at my dance schedule...))

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
KaitaAlexis

((ooc: Both. I love seeing how creative people get with their avis, they're all so different!! heart ))

Kenzie smiles, "Sorry, I live in a muggle community, so to blend in my parents put me in dance classes, and now I'm always up doing something active, and it makes me hungry all the time."

((ooc: But really though, I'm on a college dance team and people wonder how I eat so much rofl ... then they look at my dance schedule...))

"No need to apologize for that. I come from a Muggle community as well. I usually stayed in the library though. I'm a bit of a book worm." Lexi couldn't help but giggle at Kenzie again. Why would someone apologize for something like that. Most wizards came from that kind of background. It wasn't something that anyone should apologize for. "Being in a big place like this makes me want to change how I am. Hang with friends and just be a normal girl."

((OOC: Oh wow thats awesome though. TBH I never did the college thing. Couldn't afford it even with loans. I went to a trade school instead and learned about computers.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:30 am
Hey all you should head to the hogwarts express before it leaves you behind  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:46 am
KaitaAlexis

Kenzie jumps up in panic as the proffessor tells them they are about to miss the train. "Shoot! Let's go!" Kenzie grabs Lexi and pulls her to the door.

((ooc: Scholarships. I dance for the scholarships. They give me full rides just to stand on the side of a field and smile. It's brilliant!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:31 pm
"This isn't ready to have students to come back in. No. No. No. As a house elf, I am greatly ashamed how messy this place is." The little elf sobbed. "I will have to clean this too. Oh where are my elf friends? I need the too!" The little elf ran from the hall to the kitchens to get help from the fellow elves.  

lovekeeper01

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:06 am
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Barn Owl (CLICK) Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - I never got to reply to all the magick goodness on the train thanks to life being sucky and stressful. I really wanted to join in so I thought ya'll might want to continue the conversation here. Hope that's okay. <3 (I really wish the Gaia App let you go in guilds. Then I could reply a little easier.)

I used to study magick when I was a teenager (and even into my early 20's). I'm still quite fond of Tarot reading as well as crystal studies. My Tarot cards were passed down to me from my mother. She was AMAZING at reading the future.

I don't actively practice Wicca like I used to. Having said that, I do have some knowledge on the subject. A great all around book that I own is
The Spiral Dance by Starhawk (an update to the book can be found HERE). It was the first book ever recommended to me when I started looking into magick. It's a little controversial in some respects but it's a well rounded book for getting you the knowledge you need to start practicing Wicca.

James, I had a friend who was a druidic mage. He bought me a really good book on it but I can't seem to track it down. (He referred to it as his "bible".) If I can find where it's wandered off to I'll post a link for it. ^w^ - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki walked into the Great Hall excitedly. She had really enjoyed the train ride with her new friends. They had all been super kind and welcoming as they were back when she'd departed for the summer. Lurking by the door, Nikki hoped to catch up with some of them again. "Eee I'm finally here in Hogwarts! I'm so crazy excited I should be committed!" Nikki laughed merrily.

"Although..." she added thoughtfully. "That conductor really needs to lighten up. If he likes that hat so much he should've bought more than one" Nikki sighed shaking her head with a bemused grin.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Clover_IceQueen
Mothette x
techpriest35

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items