Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:57 pm
Lena sat on her bedroom floor, looking through her photo albums. She smiled at the pictures of Jonathon. A year ago today, she and him had been in the car accident.
I hadn't even remembered most of these times... she thought sadly. She came to a picture her friends had taken, before everything happened. Jonathon had been sitting on the beach, holding Lena up against his chest and kissing the top of her head. His simple but powerful words echoed through her head--I love you.
A sharp stinging came to Lena's eyes as she quickly shut the album and shoved it under her bed. Her breathing became exceedingly ragged and hysterical, like she was trying hard not to cry and it was effecting her lungs. She wrapped her arms tightly around her chest and rested her head on the corner of her bed, sobs shaking her small frame.
That single picture had reminded her of everything she had wanted to forget.
She needed it now. She needed to release her pain again, needed to feel a different kind of hurt. She calmly stood up and made sure her door was locked, forgetting the stupid lock was broken. Stepping into her bathroom, she opened the drawers until she found it. With tears streaming down her face, she slumped agains the wall and felt the familiar feeling of blood running down her wrists.
Lena looked up into the mirror. "What kind of a person am I?" She asked herself. She stood up and gazed at her reflection, hating what she saw. With a frustrated scream she hit her fists against the mirror, breaking the glass. Shards sprayed everywhere, cutting her skin, covering the floor.
"Oh frick oh frick," she said as she tried stepping around the glass into her room for brush or broom, her hands and wrists dripping scarlet. Two steps forward and she slipped on her own blood, hitting her head on the counter as she fell to the floor. She hit the shard covered floor, unconcious.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:41 am
Nich heard the thud on the cieling and thought to himself of the building he was in. The way he could figure it, his and lena's room were right above him. He sighed as he stood and left the room. The track had moved on to heartbreaker, and irnoically as he stood there... he knew exactly where that jive was at.

He sprinted up the stairway and into lena's room, and then he saw, her foot puntured by small minute shards of mirror sticking out of he bathroon, he crossed the room, and saw her lying unconcious.

She wasnt in pain, helping would have been harder if she were screaming. He took of his two shirts and lay them on the floor, and then picked lena up by the back of her neck and the crook of her knees. He then lay her facedown where his shirts were.

She was bleeding pretty bad, and he had left his backpack in the mucis room. He prayed to god she was wearing underwear and tore her shirt down her back... lucky for me he thought sarcastically as he saw the back of her bra. He left... running to retrieve his backpack.

Storming back into the room, her wounds had begun to leek alot of blood. He pulled a set of tweezers from on of the pockets and set to work. He bandaged her wounds as best he could, most of the smaller contusions he had to leave be. and then examining her head, he realized she must have hit it off of the sink. He laughed a bit.... he had thought she was bleeding to death. As such he had run downstairs, and shoved 5-10 shards of glass deep into the flesh of his foot.

This was gonna suck. He pushed himself over to the side of her bed and looked at the bottom of his left foot. Four holes, and three with peices of mirror in them. He removed a scalpel to go with his forceps, and set about the gruesome task of mutilating his own bleeding feet.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:09 am
She smiled, "I got a lot to thank you for." then sighed, "I need to talk to Nich. I miss him." she gave Cookie a kiss on the top of his furry head and got up from the bed. She heard music, she head Apple strumming his own guitar, she was getting courage from that.
She layed Cookie down on the bed and gave Apple a little wave and steped out of the room, on the look out for Nich.
She checked his room, nope, nothing there, she checked the blaring music's source, nope nothing there either. She hadn't heard anything else so when she stumbeled upon the chatoic bathroom, she was shocked.
"OUCH! ******** ******** ******** ********," she whispered harshly as a jagged peice of glass stuck in her foot. She hopped backwords, carefully, and out of the bathroom to fall back on her butt. She plucked out the, luckily, large peice of glass, ripped off part of her shirt to put pressure on the bleeding area, then looked back in to the bathroom. Was there ... blood?
Her mouth fell open and she hopped from room to room, makeing sure everyone was okay.
When she busted open Lena's room door the first thing to fall was her mouth. "What, what happened?" she gaped then spotted Nich trying to ... cut off his foot?
"God, Nich, what's happened?" she asked looking all around the room, lingering on the gruesome sight of his foot, then to the harsh sight of Lena's beat up body.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:46 am
((YIPPIE! FREAKY'S ALONE! :O))

Apple smiled, watching her leave. After about five mintues, he started to grow bored, so he put down his guitar, picked up Cookie, and started walking through the halls. He sighed, looking around, seeing if there was anyone to conversate with. He sighed, hearing some familiar voice. He walked over towards where he heard the voices until he came across...a bathroom? He saw the bloody sighed, remembering things that happened to him before he had gotten to the house. He said nothing. Just stood there and watched them silently, unaware of what had happened to any of them.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Three days. it had been three days since he had been flown to America from good old Londontown, and today he would be moved to this hell they called a hospital. Oh well, he supposed it was for he best, he wanted to be accepted and if it meant serving time in an insane asylum, then he wouldn't mind staying there for a few months. But if anyone tried to mess with him because of his "condition", then he's attack them like he did the last kid, and this time he wouldn't attempt to calm down this time.

It was about 3:00pm when Kane arrived at the hospital and a look of sheer anger and slight bit of curiosity at what to expect. after being dropped off he adjusted the clothes he was wearing, which compirsed of black boot cut Levi's, a black leather jacket with England's flag on the back of it and seemingly out of place letters that read "God save The Queen" on it, and a pair of steel-toe boots that were scratched up at the tip. He smiled a little twisted smile as he walked in and watched everyone stare at his face, which had a black mask over the mouth and nose of his face, leaving everything above his nose visible. after walking a bit, he sat in a nearby chair and ruffled his hair a little before he scanned the room with his eyes as if he was searching for something.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:21 pm
I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. Please just let me be dead.
The words seemed to take ages to go through Lena's mind. All her senses were fuzzy or blocked out, except for the feeling of pain. Her entire body seemed to be screaming. There were strange voices, that sounded as if they were yelling, and yet she could hardly hear them. She wished it would just end already. Everybody would be better off if she wasn't there to waste the world's limited space anyways. Her mind went blank again...
Lena opened her eyes, blurry from blood running into them. Nich...Talia...Apple... All wasting their time on her rather than doing something useful and meaningful. Getting hurt on her account. Why would anybody do that? Usually she was ignored completely...

amore_mia_bella

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:35 pm
"Nich, we should find someone to help you with your foot. Dr. Grey or, or - or someone." she panicked. Then she thought about there escape plan. Wasn't that supposed to be commencing in like ... an hour?
Bewildered, it took her a second to react when Lena opened her eyes. "Lena!" she cried, hopping, being careful not to land on her injured foot, and then plopped down next to her. "Hey, Lena, wake up. Speak to me, are you alright? Is everything okay?" she said, softer now. "Hows your head feel?" she spotted the particularly vicious bump on her head which was no doubt bleeding.
"I should get Dr. Grey or someone." she said, more like thinking outloud.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:59 pm
Apple eyed Talia with intrest. How she was always putting people before herself. His body shook gently. A quiet "Umm..." coming out of his stunned body. He said nothing more...just watched, a few small tears running down his face. He sniffled softly, wiping them away from his eyes.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:21 pm
After a while, things seemed to bore him and after he was registered into the hospital, he walked off to look around the place he would soon be living in. It wasn't at all what he expected it to be, in fact, it was a hell of a lot better than his own home, which was falling apart at the time he left it. Maybe he would actually make friends and maybe even get a girlfriend while he was here. 'Woah, slow down, now's not the time to get optimistic....' he thought to himself as he peered into each room he passed by, watching a sort of movie-like display of sad, broken-hearted, or insane kids that all had a sort of either twisted or docile persona about them.

But as he walked, there was a room that caught his attention, and oddly enough, it was a bathroom. What he saw, he seemed to expect considering the circumstance and the setting of his predicament. With a slight, muffled sigh, Kane walked inside and looked at the small group of teens that seemed to be about that age. Since he couldn't really talk, he only looked at them and watched in curious silence as he wondered to himeself what the hell was going on.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:25 pm
"No need to get me," Dr. Gray said as he rushed into the room, followed by another doctor and two nurses, one of which whom had heard the noises coming from upstairs. The nurses went straight to Nich and Talia to take care of the glass in their bleeding feet.
Dr. Gray and the other doctor went over to Lena. Under any other circumstances, Lena would probably have kicked him right in the-
"Lena?"
She turned her head towards Talia, not wanting to face him. All the lights were starting to make her dizzy. She heard him whisper something to the other doctor, something to do with him giving him a pair of tweezers and a knife.
Lena wished he would just make sure the others were okay, then leave her there to die. It wouldn't be so bad...
She took a sharp breath inward as he started pulling out a large piece of mirror from her stomach that had lodged itself deep in her skin. The pain caused her head to swim and black out again.

amore_mia_bella

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Talia shooed off the nurse, "I'm fine, I'm fine. I got the glass out. Lena and Nich need help, there wounds are a lot worse." she said as she took on the job of cleaning out the one big cut on her own foot. "Thank you though." she smiled, bandaging herself up.
She watched uncertainly as Dr. Gray did his 'operation' and reached out to hold Lena's hand in comfort, trying to make her feel safer. Talia had always hated doctors. Not the phycatric (hows that spelled????) kind, but the ones that take care of disease and such. Specially needles. She posotivly HATES needles.
Then she turned to Nich. "Hows your foot?" she asked concerned. She layed her hand (the one not on Lena's) on top of Nich's and held it comfortingly. She sent him a guilty look, trying to tell him that she'd do better. That she hoped he would forgive her.
Through the corner of her eye she spotted Apple who must have just arrived. He looked like he had been crying. Her first impulse was to get up and comfort him, but then she realized she was still holding Lena' and Nich's hand's, trying to care for them both. She would have to talk to him later. He had done so much for her after all.
She also spotted an onlooker she didn't recognize. Or maybe she did? She thought back to when she was 7.... when she lived in England. Why was she thinking about this? The flashback quickly receeded as she sent a last anxious glance to Apple, hoping to send the message that she wanted to know why he was crying and if he was alright, before turning back to Nich and Lena.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:59 pm
((My foot hurts ^^))

Apple sighed gently, walking a little closed toward Talia and the others. He knelt down, ignoring the doctors when they told him to leave. He held Cookie closed, putting him on Lena's arm. He didn't know why...it just felt like something to do...even if he were to get bloody. He wipped his eyes gently, trying to avoid eye contact with Talia, but he just couldn't. Another little "Umm.." coming out of his small frame.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:06 pm
[[ Aww I'm sorry! ]]

"Apple, what's wrong? Are you alright?" she asked. She was awkwardly aware of him trying to avoid eye contact with her. Did she do yet another thing wrong?
It was a bit overwhelming, trying to take care of three people. Holding on to Lena and Nich, and now trying to comfort Apple, who seemed fine a few minutes ago.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:09 pm
((Hehe, don't be. heart I'm singing in Russian.))

He smiled softly at her, looking at the others. "Oh...it's nothing...just...just memories." he said gently, looking down at his arms. He lifted his shirt gently, looking at a large shoe print bruise on the side of his body. He smiled as it, touching the tender skin softly, as not to make himself suffer more.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:14 pm
"Well, memories are the past, and the past is just the past, right? You got a whole future to look toward." she tried smiling, but everything happening around her was happening so fast. "You'll be alright."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff