Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:32 am
I have changed my username from Darkrose072687 to FantasyAngel22  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 am
Sorry I haven't been posting, everyone. Really busy with tests and projects since it's the end of the term at university. One more week and then I'm free.

I will still get the HM stuff done though. I may not have a crossword, but I'll do the birthdays section, find a recipe, and hopefully read the second book again to find some trivia too.

Lyra Elizabeth

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:58 pm
Hello everyone, I'm sorry I won't be on much now that college classes are back which will be on April 4th , but I may come on the weekends if I'm not busy.Hope you guys understand.I'll try my best to post more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 pm
I was kinda bored, and I felt like saying this since I want some votes from my dear friends at HPGoG. I have entered my avi in the arena. Go ahead and vote for me or comment or whatever. Link's in my signature. So, like I said, I just wanted to tell you all.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 pm
Sorry I haven't been here in a while...been really busy...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:21 pm
My cat died yesterday... so needless to say I am a total wreck. Im going to be gone for a few days to try and get my mind back on track and relax a little bit. Sorry about this but I just dont think it is fair for me to be a wreck and ruin everyone elses time here because of something that isnt their fault. I should be back by wednesday I think, but I am not completely sure. I will be posting the lesson for Dragons and Dragon Taming ASAP.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Jatar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:07 pm
I'm home fofr spring break, so I won't be able to get on as often. Then I have Hell Week for a play I am in. Needless to say, I won't be as active in April, but I will do my best.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:22 pm
I changed my username from Nike_goddess-of-victory to 101cookies  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:21 pm
101cookies

Another name Change you love doin that dont you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 pm
freddydursley
101cookies

maybe...
but the first time i changed it was because someone was hacking my account though.

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 pm
101cookies
freddydursley
101cookies

maybe...
but the first time i changed it was because someone was hacking my account though.

That is true, but the I was just getting used to the old one...
its ok thought 101cookies sounds fun...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rod: "It sucks to be me!'

happy easter Classes resume for me tomorrow I will still be on regularly, just busier, so I might not be on every day.

Nicky: "No! It sucks to be me."~Avenue Q~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oshenukhar

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 am
Hello, I just wanted to post here to make it official that I will be gone from April 7th to the 11th or 12th with no internet access.
I'm going to visit my aunt that's about 4-5 hours away who has lung and liver cancer so we really need to go see her. My dad saw her a couple weeks ago and said that my brother and I better go now because it's so far advanced that we may never get another chance.

Hope everyone had a good Easter. smile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:14 pm
I won't be posting for a little while. I'm in a weird spot right now with classes and personal issues so I'm just gonna take a break from gaia for probably the rest of the month.
Sorry, my heart's just not in it at the moment and I don't want to hinder anyone else.

newoxikkin

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:15 am
Dealing with a lot of personal issues. Depending on how things work out, time balances, etc. I don't know how long I'll be gone. I I may be on Gaia after next week.
heart you guys

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games