Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:04 pm
Jami sighed and murmured, "The faeries won't be happy with me. Centuries of peace, and then in one day, visitors galore." She laughed to herself and mounted Riven again. Roan came flying down, barely making any sound as he landed on Riven's antlers. He pecked Jami affectionately and then looked at everyone except Aya with distrust.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:31 pm
Aya nodded. "I'm really sorry for the inconveinence, Jami... I did not mean to start such an uproar..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:03 pm
Gail heard their conversation "if it's too much trouble to bring us,or if the faeries wont like it,i can always go find the elves,they for sure wont mind us visiting"Gail said trying to be helpful  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:08 pm
Jami shook her head hurriedly. "Oh. Don't worry. It's okay. Although, a visit to my heritage would work I guess." She shrugged at the thought of the elves. They didn't really accept her, since she was such a wanderer, but they were forced to tolerate her because she was an elf. Once they got to the bronze tree, Jami once again opened the entrance.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:12 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami shook her head hurriedly. "Oh. Don't worry. It's okay. Although, a visit to my heritage would work I guess." She shrugged at the thought of the elves. They didn't really accept her, since she was such a wanderer, but they were forced to tolerate her because she was an elf. Once they got to the bronze tree, Jami once again opened the entrance.

"hold on,are you an elf as well?" Gail asked her,she hadnt noticed the girls pointed ears  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:15 pm
Jami looked over her shoulder at Gail and grinned before pushing back her hair so it curled around her ear. "Yeah. Imagine that." She stepped to the side and motioned for them to go ahead. "After you all. I have to close it again since Taiven isn't here."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:21 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami looked over her shoulder at Gail and grinned before pushing back her hair so it curled around her ear. "Yeah. Imagine that." She stepped to the side and motioned for them to go ahead. "After you all. I have to close it again since Taiven isn't here."

"f'you say so"Gail said and hopped off Lunes back,she looked from the opening to him and back "do you think he'll fit?" she asked turning to Jami
Lune snorted
are you implying something Gail? he asked indignantly,he nudged her lightly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:25 pm
Jami laughed. "Oh. Right. I'm pretty sure he can." She eyed the dragon carefully, measuring. If not, there's the back way under the mountain." She pointed to the top of the mountain.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:31 pm
Aya shuddered. "Please, let's avoid going under the mountain..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:32 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami laughed. "Oh. Right. I'm pretty sure he can." She eyed the dragon carefully, measuring. If not, there's the back way under the mountain." She pointed to the top of the mountain.

"all right,but may i ask what elven city you're from?you look familiar but cant place where i've seen you before" sh said ushering Lune into the opening, and making sure he didnt get stuck  

anti-sora183

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:38 pm
"This forest has elven folk too. It's called 'Brevia.'" She trailed off, thinking of something, but turned to Aya. "What's wrong with under the mountain? You're fear is giving me a bad taste in my mouth," she said, referring to her Emphatic abilities.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:39 pm
He shook his head. "Usually, bugs like the dark. Lets just say that the last time I went under a mountain, I had a bad run-in with spiders..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:42 pm
Jami doubled over, unable to stand straight from laughing too hard. "Sp-spiders?" She finally stood up straight and wiped the grin off her face. "I'm sorry. I guess, being able to talk to animals helps a lot. Don't worry Aya. We're going this way again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:44 pm
horsesnsoccer17
"This forest has elven folk too. It's called 'Brevia.'" She trailed off, thinking of something, but turned to Aya. "What's wrong with under the mountain? You're fear is giving me a bad taste in my mouth," she said, referring to her Emphatic abilities.

"ah okay,i come from the city of Silthrim,in a forest a ways from here"Gail said watching Jami
((heh sorry if you've read Eragon or Eldest,i couldnt think of any other name for an elf city so i used one from there! sweatdrop ))  

anti-sora183

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:44 pm
Aya nodded. "Thank you..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items