Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:18 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina grabbed another pancake and cut it up all nice and neet again the ate it
daisuke smiled and while she ate he kissed her on the lips while she still had food in her mouth
Rina blushed alot when he kissed her on the lips when she still had food in her mouth
i smile and kiss you again "so hows the pancakes with daisuke taste?" i smile chuckling a bit
Rina still blushed. "Better then they are alone." She said and smiled
he smile and hugged her and he pushed the bowl away and smiled putting the amount on the table plus 20 extra for the tip  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:19 pm
Jami blushed. "Umm....is there something on my face?" She touched her cheek and smiled. Yukio poked his head out from between her legs and she pushed the little pup back into her room.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:20 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami blushed. "Umm....is there something on my face?" She touched her cheek and smiled. Yukio poked his head out from between her legs and she pushed the little pup back into her room.
"umm no i just um uh" he tried to lean on the wall but he leaned on his broken arm and jumped back and his wings unfolded "ow ow" he looked at his arm blushing damn arm  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:21 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina grabbed another pancake and cut it up all nice and neet again the ate it
daisuke smiled and while she ate he kissed her on the lips while she still had food in her mouth
Rina blushed alot when he kissed her on the lips when she still had food in her mouth
i smile and kiss you again "so hows the pancakes with daisuke taste?" i smile chuckling a bit
he smile and hugged her and he pushed the bowl away and smiled putting the amount on the table plus 20 extra for the tip
Rina smiled here cat ears were perked up and very softly if you listened real hard you could here Rina purring.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Jami jumped. "Oh! What happened? Are you okay?" She frowned worriedly. "Do you want to come in?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:24 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina smiled here cat ears were perked up and very softly if you listened real hard you could here Rina purring.
daisuke smiled and held her hand "come on lets go and find a place to relax" i smile standing up  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:25 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami jumped. "Oh! What happened? Are you okay?" She frowned worriedly. "Do you want to come in?"
"that would be nice thank you" he smiled in pain and walked in slowly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
daisuke smiled and held her hand "come on lets go and find a place to relax" i smile standing up
"Okay." She said and stood up then walked with him too look for a place to relax  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:28 pm
Jami smiled and then realized what a mess her room was. She grinned sheepishly and then began pushing things out of the way. "Sorry about the mess. I don't have guests very often." She shushed Rayn and Yukio who began howling, annoyingly, blinking their large eyes knowingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:28 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Okay." She said and stood up then walked with him too look for a place to relax
daisuke smiled and sat on a bench near a tree where cherry blossoms were falling  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:29 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami smiled and then realized what a mess her room was. She grinned sheepishly and then began pushing things out of the way. "Sorry about the mess. I don't have guests very often." She shushed Rayn and Yukio who began howling, annoyingly, blinking their large eyes knowingly.
atamous smiled as he sat on a random chair and rested his arm but winced in pain a bit "thank you i am atamous reiki thank you for the hospitality" he smiles  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 pm
Jami smiled, "Don't worry about it. I don't have guests and so this is a welcome change. I'm Jami Kohara. Nice to meet you." She left the main room to get a few cups of coffee from her coffee maker. She offered a mug to Atamous.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
daisuke smiled and sat on a bench near a tree where cherry blossoms were falling
Rina sat with him watching the cherry blossoms fall. "Wow." She said in amazment. Shes never seen it be for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:36 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami smiled, "Don't worry about it. I don't have guests and so this is a welcome change. I'm Jami Kohara. Nice to meet you." She left the main room to get a few cups of coffee from her coffee maker. She offered a mug to Atamous.
he smiled "thank you...." his voice cut off and his hair went purple and his eyes as well "no thanks coffee slows me down " he sat there smiling  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:38 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina sat with him watching the cherry blossoms fall. "Wow." She said in amazment. Shes never seen it be for.
he smiled and kissed her passionately "this is a place i like a lot"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games