Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin smiled and nuzzled his cheek onto her cheek and watched to movie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:12 am
~*Cassy *~

Cassy smiled and held Justins hands in hers caressing them softly as the movie continued to play.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:17 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled and watched the movie.

((Ironicly I stole the lap thing from the Transformers movie cause i saw it yesterday and Shia Lebouf's character told Megan Fox's character to sit in his lap because his seat had the only seatbelt (Lies!) and she did...which was the funniest s**t I saw in any movie...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:24 am
((oh yeah? well I went to the midnight showing of harry potter and saw harry make out with cho. lol))

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and kissed Justin softly on the lips then gave him a sweet smile then tured back around to watch the movie.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:34 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin yawned slightly and watched the movie quietly. The movie had it's funny parts and sad parts. But the best part in Justin's eyes was Megan Fox. As the movie ended Justin sat up and moved Cassy's hair out of his face. "Three words...Best..Movie..Ever!" he told Cassy with a smile.

((Did you happen to see Ron and Hermonie make out too?))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:41 am
((no but he tried to kick a big ******** trolls a** to save her and ended up failing big time. But no make out scene for them.))

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and got off of Justins lap "Yeah It was good I liked it" she said then thought about something. " Let me guess....your favorite part was the parts with Megan Fox in them? Correct?"

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:43 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled and nodded. "Too bad she's like..21 now.." he shook his head and laughed.

(Baha! Ron got his a** handed to him like in da first movie!))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:53 am
((and hermione kicked his a** too. in the DA meeting. ))

~*Cassy *~

Cassy smiled and rolled her eyes. " Poor you" She said and began to walk out of the theator smiling.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:57 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Justin laughed and walked with her back to his motorcycle. Then he got on. "Hope the others didnt worry too much about us.." he sighed.((Lol..What about Malfoy..He get punched in the face like in the thrid movie?))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:02 am
((nope. Malfoy was hardley in this movie. but in the next one he will be in it a lot. cause he tries to kill.....well.. I don;'t wannaspoil it for you if you haven't read the book))

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled And got on the bike and wraped her arms around Justins waist her head burried in his back.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:05 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin started the Motorcycle and headed for the cabin. When they got there he got off slowly and yawned.

(( I know who dies in the movie and i know who turns on who in the movie because I read the Order of the pheonix book..))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:13 am
((not that one I ment the 6th book. you know who malfoy almost kills right?))

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled. " Justin can I sleep in your bed tonight?" She asked pouting.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:16 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Um..Sure..But we gotta keep quiet...I don't wanna wake up the guys.." he said walking towards the cabin with her.

((Yeah..And i know Prof.Snape's true entintions too...))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:20 am
((and I have a theory about who kills voldemort in the end. and the book comes out on my b-day ^__^))

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled she walked into the cabin. "Ill get changed into my pajamas then Ill be right in hun" She said giving him a kiss on the cheek the running to the girls room.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:27 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Ok.." he said with a wave. There he headed towards the cabin and fell onto the couch tiredly.((I do too..))

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games