Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Tai giggled, "Stop poking me there! It tickles!" She stood on her tiptoes and poked the top of his head, then his nose, his cheek and his chest. "I don't think I'm gonna win.. sadly enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:54 pm
Johnny kept poking her on the ribs and chuckled.
"So yoou give up!?"

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:55 pm
Tai laughed, "I give up!" She said trying to keep his finger away from her side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Johnny didnt want to stop at that moment.
"Then will you accept the bet and give me something I want?"

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:02 pm
"I will! Just stop, it tickles!" Tai said between her laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:05 pm
He suddenly stopped and looked at her with a his serious eyes.
"Then I want a kiss...."
He waited a while for her to react.
Then he chuckled.
"Ha ha ha...just kidding Tai."

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:08 pm
Tai stared at him for a moment. "It's your prize for winning." She stood up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek, "And hah. I beat you there." She stuck her tongue out at him and yawned suddenly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:10 pm
"Oh..."
Johnny held his hand on his cheek and chuckled.
"Suddenly I like winning even more."

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:12 pm
SweetHugz
Miriana Palefire
SweetHugz
Sakira was wide awake when someone was walking towards her. "Yes" She replied back. "My dorm #2 but seems like I can't find it."

Edward nodded, "It's this way...you were going down the east hall instead of the south hall." he said with a smile, leading her down the south hall to the dorms. He rounded the corner and saw the floor one dorms. "Here we go...dorm 2. You're all set and ready to go....need help with dropping off your stuff?"

Sakira followed him sleepily down the hall until they arrived at her dorm. "Thanks." She mumbled. "I'm Sakira by the way. What's your name?"

The boy smiled, "I'm Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, nice to meet you." he said with a grin. "You look tired, I guess I should let you rest." He said with his grin turning to a smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"All right..." Izumi sighed, the teacher was standing in her office with Dark, Sanzo, Uryu, Kambei, Kyuzo, Shichiroji, Kikuchiyo, Katsushiro, Heihachi, and Gorobei. "It seems like we've gotten some threats to the school from an outside source...we need to find out what's going on and how to stop it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 pm
Tai grinned just before another yawn slipped through her lips. "Alright alright, I'll go to sleep." She said to herself. "Well, my brain is demanding sleep, so sleep I shall." She smiled and waved goodnight to Johnny before slipping into her dorm and falling onto her bed. She fell asleep almost instantly.

{ I must off to sleep. I'm tired as hell. Toodles. }

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:17 pm
Johnny nodded.
He waved aswell and walked off.

)buh bye now XD(  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:05 am
Sakira watched Edward leave and she went in her dorm. "Alot of space to myself." She thought. She started to unpack her stuff but she didn't have alot. Pretty soon she was sleeping on her bed.  

SweetHugz

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:31 am
Tai yawned loudly as she sat up. She ruffled her hair and crawled to the end of her bed, where her bag was. She really needed a shower. Grabbing all of her bath junk she headed to the showers and quickly got cleaned. Tai sighed happily after she had gotten out and dressed. She walked down the halls, brushing her wet hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:11 am
Aya waited for her to leave. Once the door was closed, he took the crystaline rose he had created out of his pack and examined it for a moment. He had spent a few hours polishing it's surface, by hand, not with heat. It glistened now, sparkiling with a light that it seemed to be creating, not reflecting. With a sigh, he placed it on Tai's pillow and quickly fled the room before he could change his mind. Cursing himself as he walked the halls, Solemn words caught his attention. He stopped outside the door in question. As he did, he heard Izumi's voice. "It seems like we've gotten some threats to the school from an outside source...we need to find out what's going on and how to stop it..." Taken aback, he quietly asked himself "Threats...?"  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:39 am
(( Come join 'Souls for Sale RP' We need masters in the RP. So far it's just me and the guy who created the fourm is master. Here's the website:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9669783&page=1
If I'm not allowed to advertise this I will delete this. ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games