Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:56 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Sorry for not posting for so long. I was at camp and I had no chance to use the computer))

((Keto! *tackles* I'M MEAN IN THIS ROLEPLAY!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:58 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Sapphire wakes up and walks downstairs. She headed for Namen's room. When she got there, she knocked on the door.

((Sorry for not posting I had to go to my home town for awhile sweatdrop ))

Namen haerd the knock and then said," Come in." Namen was looking at the dorr with curiosity just to see who it was that was coming in his room.

((That's okay. I was at camp so I was gone too.))

Sapphire opened the door and walked in. "It's me. I thought you would want something to eat. You probably haven't had a proper meal in ages." Sapphire said. She frowned a bit when she said the last sentence.

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:00 pm
Insanity624
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Sorry for not posting for so long. I was at camp and I had no chance to use the computer))

((Keto! *tackles* I'M MEAN IN THIS ROLEPLAY!!))

((I noticed. Spence has been waiting to talk to Karika. You should have seen his face when you quit. Not pretty. If you used her in here Spencer would probably beg me to make him buy Karika. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:18 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Jade wandered back into the house. "Hello? Rose? Anybody?"
Rose heard Jade calling her. "Coming!" She said, walking out the room and going towards the direction of Jade's voice.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:30 pm
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Rose heard Jade calling her. "Coming!" She said, walking out the room and going towards the direction of Jade's voice.

"Oh, there you are," Jade said when she found Rose. "I thought you and Cloud had died or something..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:33 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred

Sikire looked up at her, then nodded and slowly got to his feet. As she opened the door, he fell into step behind her.

Elaine walked quietly up to the front desk and handed the guard the money for the slave. Then she turned and headed out the front door, checking to make sure he was still with her.

He was behind her, the picture of innocence and submissivenss, until he remembered that his collars sort of put that act out of the question. Pink and black. He pulled a little at them, but then stood proudly erect and followed behind his new mistress. He said nothing, but it was clear that despite the fact that he was a slave, he was not broken in, and it was a bad idea to mess with him.

Elaine turned to face him. "Don't let go," she said as the wind picked up quickly around them. She grabbed onto his arm and they disappeared. When they reappeared a second later, they were outside of an old but well-kept house. Elaine walked up to the white picket fence and tapped a few of the pickets in a certain order. A swinging gate appeared in front of her. She pushed it open and waited for Sikire to pass through.

(sorry for the delay. won't be on for a few days after this by the way.)
Sikire blinked in suprised, but quickly passed through the gate. Looking around the yard, he wondered how she had managed to get this place. it was really nice... he shook his head. no time to be wondering now. He turned back to her and cocked his head to the side. "I think a tour would be nice." then, remembering his status as a pet, he slouched and muttered, "If it would please you?"

"Of course," Elaine smiled. "Don't worry. I don't care about status. You're here to live with me, you don't have anything to fear."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:49 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"Oh, there you are," Jade said when she found Rose. "I thought you and Cloud had died or something..."
"We didn't die." Rose protested. "Come Jade! Cloud has these two really cool dragons! Let's go." She said dragging Jade with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:03 pm
Leon's eyes opened slightly at the searing pain he felt on his chest. But he hardly moved at all. He jumped each time the knife cut his skin and closed his eyes tight. He moaned as she finished. His eyes rolled as his vision went in and out of focus. Blood dripped from the cuts. He managed to get himself into a position on his hands and knees, shaking wildly. He lifted his head, not exactlly sure where to go. All he knew is he had to get away from this. And soon. Or he would surely die. He began sobbing again, his red hair flipping as he let his head hang. He slowly crawled closer to hi mistress and curled up next to her. "Please stop, Ma'am. Please, Ma'am. No more..." He said, desprately. "It hurts so much."  

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:16 pm
[[Can I change my master RPC to a slave? Midnight_Inzuka isn't posting .__. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:20 pm
(( Sure. 3nodding I'm not gonna bother putting it in the first post tho. I don't think anyone else is comin'. x3 Maybe I'll make another Master or Slave for u to RP with... Which would u prefer?? ))  

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:23 pm
[[No thanks and never mind then, since you said no one else is going to join >_< ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:31 pm
(( sad Did you you PM that Midnight bloke?? ))  

LeonFisky

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:38 pm
Kirigami looked at him frightened, dropping the knife. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes. Her toy had feelings. She backed away slowly from him, turning around after being a few feet away and running out the door. She slammed the door shut, locking it and leaning her back to the door. She slid down the door, sitting on the floor with a blank expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:39 pm
LeonFisky
(( sad Did you you PM that Midnight bloke?? ))

[[Well I didn't PM her but in one of the RP fourms I asked her to post and she did, well only once and then she must have forgotten. o_o ]]  

SweetHugz

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:52 pm
Leon couldn't see her, for she was behind him, but he felt the knife fall on the floor next to him. He looked at it, still sizzling. He moved away from it slowly. As he had his head up, he saw his mistress run out of the room and slam the door behind her. Whatever he had done, it saved his life. He let hid head fall back down again. He sobbed for a while longer, letting the pain dull slowly. After a while, he got back into a hands and knees position. The bleeding had stopped from his chest. He crawled to the table and placed his hands on the table top. He looked around the table, seeing the cookies and the now cold tea. He was starving and he was also very very thirsty. He filled his cup back up with the tea and drank it, though his lips hurt when they touched the cup. He saw the cookies and took two of them, eating one slowly, then taking the other with him as he lay back down on the floor. He nibbled it slowly, savoring it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games