Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:09 pm
Tsuyuna could hardly believe it: Edin was defending her! Normally, her heart would have been leaping for joy, but in the heat of the moment and caught up in mystery she was too busy to give a second thought about it. Glancing over his flashmail, she realized that both she and him were sharing the same inclinations about Hawk and she quickly responded.

Flashmail to Edin
Hawk's personality may be...different, but you're right. We need him. Maybe it has something to do with what that Aura girl said to us? Besides, he's already getting friendly. I mean he just reffered to me as "chan" for God's sakes!

She then looked to Hawk in annoyance, "Don't call me 'chan', buster! If we're gonna hang around ya, don't get too comfortable. I'm not exactly 'in' to dudes like you."

Hawk was somewhat surprised at Edin's reaction, but it was to be expected. After all, as far as Hawk was concerned, he was taking a swing at "his girl". But what Tsuyuna said surprised him greatly. Not the part about her disliking him, but the idea that she hinted that they were going to be with him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on a sec...do you honestly think I really wish to hang out with you two? Let me make this clear: I work alone. Maybe I can make an exception for you, Tsuyuna-chan, but not him."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:29 pm
"Woah! Watch it!" He yelled as they entered the building.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:36 am
(back from like 5 pages ago LOL )

Hitomi sat with the phone next to her. It ranged tiwce before she answer. "What...?" I have a little quest for you, miss Hitomi "What is it.? Easy. Just kill all the Newbies and we'll be perfectly fine. Then I'll help your coma friend. "Is there a certain one you want dead?" Yes. I'll e-mail you his Username. Take care, Miss Hitomi. Hitomi sighed and sat in slience.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:33 pm
Zeth looks around and his violet dots appear around his whole arm.
"Promise you won't tell anyone about this...."
Zeth jabs his arm into and empty area and the space around it seems to open a wormhole with the scene of an area on the other side.
"Alright, comeon....."
Zeth holds the wormhole open, waiting for Nonnah to pass through it.

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:55 am
Ulfric dropped into the area with his staff at the ready. He sprinted through the grassy fields awaiting the first sign of life. Rather than players he located enemies. They would do for now. A large, cannon armed, ogre looking creature loomed over him. Watching him with it's one massive eye. It was stupid, but it was powerful. Ulfric switched his footwork.

The creature swung at him and Ulfric dodged the arm by the width of his staff. Just far enough to still grab onto the cannons extra buildings and hang on. The strike tossed him into the air. He smirked as he hovered.

"Ap Corv! Ap Torv!"

He was overcome with a massive red glow as he spun the staff over his head and started his descent. Power had overtaken him and his eyes narrowed like a hawks. The proceeding spike in power ended with a very large creature in a very large pile on the flow. Ulfric landed and shook off the energy that he'd summoned. He continued running. Someone had to be near by.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:08 pm
(XD Yeah. <3)

Kolet stopped running and turned around. "I think we made it barely in time. You should go." She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm happy you had at least some fun." She then looked at the trains that were beginning to fill with people. "Well..I'll see you in The World..soon. Maybe you, me and Hitomi can go on another adventure together sometime."

Edin clenched his teeth once more and started to say something but stopped himself. He was completely speechless. He replied back to the flashmail then turned around and looked at the large window on the back wall of the church.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
He has some interest in you probably..

Do you know if you can trust him or not? That is, if you're going to be going with him. I'm not going to stop you or anything. This isn't just something I'm trying to find out..with the epitaph and everything.

He doesn't seem trusting..to me at least. I can tell there's no way to make him not hate me.

The decision is completely yours to make.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:13 pm
She looked at the wormhole doughtfully, but nodded. "Cross my heart, and hope to die," Nonnah said as she passed through the purple hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:56 pm
"Ok. I did have fun. Don't be too hard on yourself. Well, ya I better go before the trains leave. See ya on the net!" As he said this, he ran out onto the platform, and onto the train.  

Zieg_Tonanami

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:57 pm
Zeth passes through as well and both Zeth and Nonnah end up in a field and Zeth pops up his menu as the wormhole closes.
"Seems we're in a field in the Delta server....a lv. 43 field I might add.....I think you should leave....the monsters here would kill you in and instant....."
Zeth looks around and sees a boss on a seperate piece of land opposite them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Ulfric continues to run and spots two players just up ahead. Something causes him to not stop. To pass them by without a second look but a few steps later, and a large boss island ahead, he turned back. Spinning his staff child like he stops before the pair.

"Hey, I thought I was alone in this field. You guys looking for a Cleric? Makes things easier."

He smiled as a gesture of good faith.  

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:29 am
"I was just about to leave..." She smiled back. She turned to her new friend Zeth. "Thanks by the way." She winked, hoping this new guy didn't see. "So, Whats your name?" She asked the male. Why am I always around guys...? Nonnah wondered to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:30 am
"If you don't mind......I'm goin' hunting....."
Zeth charges away towards the boss.

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:12 am
Sauce-Kay
Edin clenched his teeth once more and started to say something but stopped himself. He was completely speechless. He replied back to the flashmail then turned around and looked at the large window on the back wall of the church.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
He has some interest in you probably..

Do you know if you can trust him or not? That is, if you're going to be going with him. I'm not going to stop you or anything. This isn't just something I'm trying to find out..with the epitaph and everything.

He doesn't seem trusting..to me at least. I can tell there's no way to make him not hate me.

The decision is completely yours to make.

Tsuyuna glanced over to Edin, then back to Hawk. Taking a slow breath she replied, "You either can have both o' us or none of us. If ya don't accept Edin then your not acceptin' me. We come together." She folded her arms, gazing intently at Hawk. She had made her ultimatum and if Hawk did not accept it, then it was his loss as far as she was concerned.

Hawk gaped at her in disbelief. "You are one stubborn- !" He stopped himself before he would say something irrepeatable. He paced around, contemplating his decision. "What's her problem? It's like their both set against me or something!" he thought. But as he paced, he would occasionally glance over at Tsuyuna. A fierce glare was in her eyes -a glare that revealed just how willing she was to do anything for her friend. Anything! And stubborn as an old mule.
Silently, he admired those traits of her. They were traits of a good friend; Hawk had always wished he had some comrad with loyalty such as hers. But the guy...
FInally, he decided he had no choice. He answered, grinding his teeth, "Fine. Although I wish it could be different, I guess I have to accept your offer, Miss Tsuyuna." He really was angry with her and wanted her to know it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:12 pm
"Ulfric."

He smiled and was about to speak again before the guy pushed past him and ran off towards the quite large and quite ominous looking boss. He turned back to the girl after brushing the rudeness of the gesture off.

"Well, I suppose your heading off now. Look me up if you ever need a Cleric."

He smiled once more and turned to chase after the guy. He'd help one way or another.  

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:56 pm
"What the...."
Zeth turns and looks at the cleric coming after him.
"Just what level are you...you should know this is around a level 45 area......"
Zeth takes out his bayonet and aims it at the cleric.
"...or i'll stop you by force....."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games