Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:06 am
Brother Felix
Who is bob?
The guild officially hates you for your heresy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:15 am
Ophiuchus
Brother Felix
Who is bob?
Onethousand pardons m'lady but I'm new.  

Brother Felix

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:18 am
Brother Felix
Ophiuchus
Brother Felix
Who is bob?

Fine... I'll tell him Ophi.

Bob is the most venerable of venerable Dreadnoughts here on the guild. He is off the Sons of Stalingard Chapter and looks super awesome.

There is also Fred as well, also known as Frednought of the Arch Angel Chapter. He is also cool. Well... he will be when those fudging parts fudging arrive! stressed

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ARRIVED YESTERDAY! AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN ARRIVED TODAY! FUDGING ROYAL MAIL! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:30 am
The Jack Man
Brother Felix
Ophiuchus
Brother Felix
Who is bob?

Bob is the most venerable of venerable Dreadnoughts here on the guild. He is off the Sons of Stalingard Chapter and looks super awesome.

There is also Fred as well, also known as Frednought of the Arch Angel Chapter. He is also cool. Well... he will be when those fudging parts fudging arrive! stressed

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ARRIVED YESTERDAY! AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN ARRIVED TODAY! FUDGING ROYAL MAIL! scream
Oh. Ok Where can I find a photo?  

Brother Felix

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:36 am
Brother Felix
The Jack Man
Brother Felix
Ophiuchus
Brother Felix
Who is bob?

JUst ask Cags or Ohpi.

FUDGING ROYAL MAIL!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:54 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:01 am
The Jack Man
Brother Felix
The Jack Man
Brother Felix
Ophiuchus
Brother Felix
Who is bob?

JUst ask Cags or Ohpi.

FUDGING ROYAL MAIL!
you too man? Waiting time is 4-8 days. it's been 2 weeks now. No parts for me. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:04 am
Ophiuchus

you too man? Waiting time is 4-8 days. it's been 2 weeks now. No parts for me. sad

Well now I have to wait until Friday because they had one part I ordered out off stock. Could of just sent the other parts and left a note saying they'll deliver the other part later... But no...

I think someone's just gone and bollocked up the order. It already takes long enough for the parts to arrive, but this is just ridiculous.  

The Death Masque

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:11 am
The Jack Man
Ophiuchus

Well now I have to wait until Friday because they had one part I ordered out off stock. Could of just sent the other parts and left a note saying they'll deliver the other part later... But no...

I think someone's just gone and bollocked up the order. It already takes long enough for the parts to arrive, but this is just ridiculous.
If my parts aren't here Friday morning, i'm off to my local GW to get them to b***h on my behalf. I paid £4 for house delivery so it'd be delivered to my house. Now gimme my items, b***h. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:06 am
Ophiuchus
The Jack Man
Ophiuchus

If my parts aren't here Friday morning, i'm off to my local GW to get them to b***h on my behalf. I paid £4 for house delivery so it'd be delivered to my house. Now gimme my items, b***h. mad

Now now people, I´m sure there is a good reason for such delay. sweatdrop
If you are concern and wondering the delayment, why don´t you just call the mail-order service and ask what´s the delayement.
And jack: It´s cheaper to send the parts TOGETHER then separetly.
Mail-orders tends to be money wise when it comes to delivering. 3nodding

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:52 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:05 pm
I converted a Fire Dragon Exarch into a Dark Eldar Archon. He''s got a two-handed sword borrowed from Tyrion, the sword arm a forearm from the Knight of Chaos. And the left hand is the correct hand for the model, just clipped of the gun. I also added a cape out of green stuff, and made a small plasma grenade in his left hand out of green stuff.  

WellThen

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:02 pm
Well, here it is:
The Grim Reaper from the necron army.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Asmondai/Lordy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Asmondai/Lordy2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Asmondai/Lordy3.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:53 am
my, what an attractive pixellated blur you have there.  

Ophiuchus

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:34 am
Ophiuchus
my, what an attractive pixellated blur you have there.

Yeah, sorry about that. sweatdrop
Blame my sucky web-cam. scream domokun

Kicks and murders his stubid web-cam.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games