Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:13 am
Ssimara smiled before entering the inn. She went to the desp and worked a deal out with the man there. He handed her a key. "Thank you so muc sir" She said sweetly and went to the room she had been assigned. She hummed a random Melody as she went.

Hanalisa went towards the beach. She had to do something and swinging didn't make her feel any better. She stood solemly infront of the vast ocean the wave barley missing her bare feet on the sand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:41 pm
Leisha floated above the sea and grinned."So you think you all can hide...With a view like this I can find any of you princesses and have a little fun."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:00 pm
Hanalisa wasn't to far and could here and see her. "You can't find them" She spoke up bravley.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:04 pm
Leisha looked down at Hanalisa."Hmm?Is that girl talking to me?...No I bet she is blind."Leisha continued looking at the land.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:16 pm
"No I can see perfectly." She said. "And you won't find the other princesses." She said. "I won't let you!" She added. "Gold Pearl Voice" She called transforming. "Shining like the sun I'm the gold Pearl Princess Hanalisa and I won't let you hurt my friends!" She said defensivly standing infront of her her golden spotlight bright on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:35 pm
"Huh?!You're The Gold Pearl Princess?This is easier than I thought!"She then flew down straight,her red fearful eyes showing."Come here little princess...hahaha!"She then reached her arms out  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:41 pm
"Please Pearl Protect me" She whispered holding her mic close to her. "Pichi Pichi Voice Live Start!" She called. "I see your face I look in your eye's, what you feel is no surprise everyone needs someone to believe in" She sang and the air lightened and brightened. As if the sun were coming up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:11 pm
Leisha was still flying towards her and as she tackled through the light,a cracking noise was heard.Her fingers were now on Hanalisa's shoulders."Yuro was right...you princess are still weak..."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:50 pm
Hanalisa pushed on of Leisha's hands off her shoulder and made to punch her in the face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:06 pm
jay was walking down he beach with his eyes close his hands behind his head again and he was boping his head to the song that he remembered at the concert when he heard a faint noise he opened his eyes and took a little look around as he asked to himself "am i hearing things" jay then notice a light go out at the end of his line of sight as he asked himself another question "and seeing things" jay decided he try and figure things out and see if he really was just seeing and hearing things  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:15 pm
Leisha touched her face."My face!....Why you little brat!"Leisha's eyes lit up in anger.Suddenly from the ocean,bubbles were coming up and a huge water dragon came up.Leisha looked at the girl and her teeth grit."No one should ever do that to me!Get her!"She commanded the dragon and the dragon flew above heading to Hanalisa.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:06 am
She started to sing again. "Tell me your dreams I'll tell you mine, in our hearts we'll look inside and see all the colrs of a rainbow, and I know" It became brighter as she sang.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:17 pm
The dragon diminished as it tackled through the golden light but then reformed as it went through.It started fighting its way trying to grab her,crackling the light.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:54 pm
as jay approached he saw a girl and a women and also a water dragon-like thing attacking the girl, jay thought the girl was realated to the ones of the other day by that aura around her, jay pulled his sai and struck at the dragon but just went threw it like water. jay pivoted and tryied again but the results ramained the same  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:33 pm
Leisha growled at Jay."What is your business here?If you have none then run along little boy!"The dragon then began going for Jay instead of Hanalisa which may give her a longer time to sing.But since the beginning Leisha was able to overcome the song.Who was she anyway?

((and only I know!XD))  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces